Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by AZDbacker
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

My MNF is almost 100%. I have a number of flashers that are not firing. I'm talking about the Red, Yellow and green football inserts (at least) on the left and right sides of the PF.

The Left Yellow (Flasher 1) and Right Yellow(Flasher 5) both work but none of the others do. I have swapped bulbs/holders into different spots and tested them.

The IDC connector in the head is fine and the board itself is good as well.

I do have the full orginial schematics so just tell me what to test with my MM (and what settings, etc....I am not familiar with it.)

Thanks!

#2 8 years ago

Have you checked for continuity? Could be as simple as a broken wire...

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Have you checked for continuity? Could be as simple as a broken wire...

Yes. I've checked for the physical stuff like broken wires, bad bulbs, fuses, etc.

#4 8 years ago

Bump!

#5 8 years ago

After some testing, it looks to be the CN11 section of my MPU board. Previous acid damage and some work has already been done. Time to send it out.

#6 8 years ago

Update when it gets back...curious to see how this one ends

#7 8 years ago

Not a problem on the mpu as all the coils worked. Turned out to be issues with the under pf lamp boards.

#8 8 years ago

Ah...makes sense

1 week later
#9 8 years ago

bliznick is right. I was using my jump to conclusions mat. There were multiple issues with the boards. A huge chunk out of the board on one that I had to make a jumper for and ended up replacing a few bulb holders. Kris is the MAN!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monday-night-football-flash-lamp-issues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.