FF4D29B1-6F63-441F-BCDA-586DC89C74D1 (resized).jpeg
12858562-4363-47AB-8412-F5EA50811D59 (resized).jpeg
5D7773FC-059D-4EC3-AF56-4522BBBEC5E8 (resized).jpeg
49C2B9E9-6BEA-4157-A824-91163B44B7CB (resized).jpeg
MNF2.jpg.pdf (PDF preview)
MNF1.jpg.pdf (PDF preview)
mnf fuse pic (resized).jpg
6B66DE76-1D79-4CAF-82A3-7AFC9BFB8BE5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SWMurphy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I’m about to do a playfield swap with mine, just picked up an improvement on my existing one. Happy to share photos if you like?[quoted image]

I would be very interested in your pictures as i'm just starting a tear down on mine i bought a month ago. I hope your swap is going well right now.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I need some help from another MNF owner. Can anyone photograph under the playfield field goal lift ramp to tell me where the spring that holds it on goes?

I will try to tonight. Can you tell me what LED's you went with on your game?

#23 4 years ago

Maybe this will help? https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/500-5146-00

I'll still try taking a look tonight. As im not even sure what spring your talking about as i haven't had much time to go through my machine yet.

#26 4 years ago

I hope these are what your looking for.

20190717_054333 (resized).jpg20190717_054333 (resized).jpg20190717_054351 (resized).jpg20190717_054351 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#28 4 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I always go with comet ones

Do you have a list of the quantity and sizes of bulbs required for this game? My service manual does not seem to have this. Also what shade or warmth did you go with?

2 months later
#31 4 years ago

Can anyone tell me what bolts to use to hold the head down to the cabinet? My game didn't come with any and it looks like most data east games had some sort of twist assembly to hold the head down but mine/ ours seems to just use 2 bolts.

1 month later
#39 4 years ago

Hi Everyone i found a set of Monday Night Football NOS plastics for sale that i was going to buy but now think i'm going to pass on since my machine doesn't quite warrant that level of perfection. Let me know if you want the contact for them as they may serve you better then me. Plus maybe if you purchase them you can scan them all for us so we can just make what we need for a players level game.

2 months later
#50 4 years ago

I will warn with Marco's decals for the ramps the areas that are clear with the original decals are now white. I thought the white was just the backing until i already removed my decals from the bomb ramp and removed the backing from the Marco's ones. Wish i would have just left the original on there even if they were a little beat up. The metal ramp decal is nice from Marco's though.

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from Herk:

The display will look great briefly and flicker to being bad the vast majority of the time. The bottom display hasn't shown any signs of life yet.
I still haven't figured out the "Ball Missing" issue. Someone on FB suggested a bad transistor, but that's beyond my knowledge. The other two switches associated with the 3 through switches on the same transistor all aren't registering. So I think they may be correct. But I can't figure out how to test that transistor yet.

Here is Clays awesome write up on DE games and how to fix them, including how to test transistors.

http://techniek.flipperwinkel.nl/desega/index1.htm#quick

1 week later
#57 4 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Anyone interested in a decal set? It’s minus the drop targets, $50 USD shipped worldwide[quoted image]

Are these nos or 5he ones from macro? Wondering if the bomb ramp decal is clear or white?

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I see a similar set at Marco so I’ll do mine for $30

Good Fair Price, Bump!

1 month later
#80 4 years ago
Quoted from gnome:

I have Monday Night Football Pinball Playfield Plastics. Probably 1 and 1/2 sets total. They are new, and there are many with the plastic covering on. The ones that do not have the covering have surface scratches that can probably be waxed out? Will sell individual plastics, message with wants and needs. Will picture and post soon in Market and Facebook group. More than is what pictured here.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I am in need on this plastic and both sling shots. PM sent.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
2 months later
#83 3 years ago

Any one installed these side blades? https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/monday-night-football-pinball-sideblades/ I can't decide if they will be distracting or an enhancement to the way the game looks.

11 months later
#120 2 years ago
Quoted from JJ98:

Hey everyone! New to the #MNF club, picked mine up at auction on Saturday! Seemed to be playing well but after about 40 games or so this week the ramp started acting funny...staying up when it shouldn't and then after a power cycle reset, not coming up when it should. When I run the "goal test" it correctly was displaying as up or down but the start game credits button didn't do anything but make a small beep from the speaker. Is that goal test supposed to let you cycle between up and down?

I do not know if this is the issue of not, but something i had on mine that was causing some issues with my ramp was that the spacer/ sleeve that the arm rides on that pushes the ramp up was worn through and caused a lot of sticking. I replaced it and i have had no issues sense. Again not sure if its similar to whats happening with yours but it might be worth looking at the mech to see if all the parts are in god shape.

4 months later
#143 2 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Who has a scan or nice photo of the center ramp plastic? I'll make some repro art to share.
Also need the center target art.

Is this what your looking for? I can try to scan it later tonight if so.

thumbnail_20211004_160440 (resized).jpgthumbnail_20211004_160440 (resized).jpg
#145 2 years ago

ohh i think i sold my extra. I'll check later tonight.

#151 2 years ago
Quoted from carhunter1951:

Where did you get this? I need it as well.
Thank you!
-Scott

I found it on ebay about a year ago and bought it immediately. Honestly i have been saving it, hoping someone can make a repo as its the only not destroyed one i've ever seen. Happy to scan it and some of the others you can't buy anymore if someone can remake them.

#152 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Paging JodyG
My ramps are good, but the skill shot gets totally beat to hell! Also my field goal plastic has cracked as have others, and the decal for my ramp is pretty rough. I’d love to have someone re-plasticoat the goalpost.
I’ve gotten a ton of air balls whacking the glass lately. I’m pretty sure the sliding bracket has slowly worn out so the ramp sits slightly lower and the ball ricochets off the lip of the ramp into the glass. Anyone know if the metal guide for the ramp motor is repro’d somewhere?

There is a metal bushing on the ramp that does wear. When i got mine it was worn through the bushing and almost through the bolt the bushing rides on. Found what i needed to replace it at home depot for a few bucks and its been better ever sense.

2 years later
#233 5 months ago

Hey if anyone is looking for a #Monday Night Football or some parts please see my adds. Open to offers.

Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “I have some very hard to find NOS plastic for a Monday Night Football. I have a set of slingshots, the plastic around where the field goal posts raise and lower, and one on the lef...”
2023-11-10
Northville, MI
150 (OBO)
Archived after: 68 days
Viewed: 165 times
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I have a nice playing Monday night football. It has wear but in good shape. The main board and power supply are rotten dog and there is a GI smoother added which you can see in the...”
2023-11-10
Northville, MI
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 68 days
Viewed: 624 times

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SWMurphy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monday-night-football-club-it-s-good?tu=SWMurphy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.