Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by onefunbug
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hello, I'm trying to put back together a Monday Night Football.
I need the sound board 520-5002-02. I also wanted to know if any of the other sound boards from that era could be reconfigured to work?
thanks bill

#2 2 years ago

You can get away with using 520-5002-01 and 520-5002-03. Otherwise, no! The later sound boards aren't compatible at all.

#3 2 years ago

thanks Shogun00,
I was trolling around on the web and some forums mentioned that the 520-5077 and 520-5050 could be modified with a couple chip replacements and a couple jumpers relocated. Sounded like it could be a little costly to have it mod'ed but it's alot better than nothing. Would you happen to know anything about the Pinsound replacement boards?
thanks

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from onefunbug:

Would you happen to know anything about the Pinsound replacement boards?

Not first hand, but I have researched them bit in the past. They are a good replacement with excellent sound quality, but they are bit pricey.

1 week later
#5 2 years ago

I know what you mean about pricey. I found a guy that will build one for about the cost of a new MPU.
We all hate to say it is what it is but the game falls very short without a sound board. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that one comes up for sale before I need to pull the trigger on having one built.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH
$ 18.95
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/monday-night-football-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.