Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Behr2006
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I have a Monday night football game and it works good. But if you get both balls locked then the solenoid to push the last ball out keeps engaging and won't stop even when the ball came out to the plunger. The solenoid keeps firing again and again and again........ I tried to put a fourth ball in the game but that doesn't work, it fires two balls to the plunger. What could be wrong? It sucks because I can't go really far in the game when that happens. Plus I don't want to break the solenoid. Any suggestions???

#2 7 years ago

You have a switch problem. The game thinks a trough switch is remaining closed when it expects it to be open. You will need to investigate the switch matrix with the balls out of the game, then with 2 balls locked and the last one back in the trough. You need to verify the correct switch numbers appear for each ball placed on a switch.

#3 7 years ago

Thanks got it fixed. It was outhole 3 and I put a new switch in it!

1 month later
#4 7 years ago

dobo,

Please contact me about the MNF ramp, your Pinside Mail is dissabled!

Thanks,

Jerry
630-776-8250

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 21.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18.95
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!