2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 85 posts
  • 47 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by nwpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 2 years ago

Not surprising cause it's 100 percent men here but man people are being tough on the old lady!

It's her life let her do what she wants. A lot of the "advice" you are getting here sounds like projection to me.

#63 2 years ago

Bang someone who isn’t your wife, find god.

Got it!

#79 2 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

We ditched religion. Made our marriage stronger, largely because in the absence of predefined roles and externally driven ideas of "god's will, " we had to instead learn to communicate honestly. Some ugly stuff came out, but in the end, we're much better. YMMV.
In regards to the OP, our memories are often warped with a rose colored lens. We interpret less complicated times with fewer responsibilities as better times, and forget the bad parts of people we don't interact with every day. It leads to things like affairs with old flames. From any perspective, theistic or otherwise, it is best to cut that shit out of you don't want trouble. And if you think your partner is headed down this path, start talking now before it's too late.
OTOH, a decision made emotionally is not particularly vulnerable to reason, so unless everyone is willing to talk, it's likely a losing proposition.

I like this alternative method, just goes to show there’s more than one way to skin a cat.

You can bang your high school crush 30 years later, then find god, and then get back with the wife.

Or, you can lose god, NOT bang your not wife, and stay with the wife.

It’s like a mix and match, there’s different ways to do it, and one way isn’t necessarily better than the other. Like, I’m considering finding god, and THEN cheating on the wife, but still seeing if we can get back together. Conversely, I’m thinking of having the wife cheat on me, and being so distraught that I lose God, and seeing how that works out.

Lots of possibilities here!

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

You’re married? Those pics you posted wearing your rethemed Redskins hat and PJs had a real bachelor vibe!

"Domestic Partner" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

3 weeks later
#84 2 years ago

She’s giving it another thought which seems to be exactly what you were hoping for so I’d chalk it up as a win and in the end - if not support - tolerate whatever decision she makes in the end.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mom-leaving-dad-at-near-60?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.