• Latest reply 5 years ago by DugFreez
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BBH TPA 01 (resized).jpg
BBH TPA02 (resized).jpg

#1 5 years ago

I was checking out a video on YouTube with some Big Buck Hunter Pro gameplay on The Pinball Arcade. I quickly noticed that the game had the buck acrylic designs, in the speaker holes, that I sell on my website. I also noticed that the translite on the game had a big Gary Stern autograph in the center of it. I'm guessing the autograph and buck acrylic designs were on the developer's reference game and they probably though they were there from the factory.

It was nice to see and a big surprise as I don't think I have ever noticed another aftermarket mod on a digital table conversion before.

Doug (SpeakerLightKits.com)

BBH TPA 01 (resized).jpgBBH TPA 01 (resized).jpgBBH TPA02 (resized).jpgBBH TPA02 (resized).jpg
#2 5 years ago

I smell royalties!

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from Only_Pinball:

I smell royalties!

Nah, just some slightly modified clip art, but it was a pleasant surprise to see. I've always got an eye out for my Speaker Light Kits or Acrylic Designs and really hope to see them on a game that makes an appearance on a TV show or movie sometime.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mods-on-digital-pinball-games-bbh-on-pinball-arcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.