(Topic ID: 156493)

Mods for the "Hobbit" = Post ideas or works in progress.

By frankmac

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Cheeks
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I know " MustangPaul" and "beatmaster" have a few things up there sleeves..

#2 8 years ago

Dear Modders, please cease and desist making any mods for The Hobbit or we will sue you. We're fer sure that we have more money than you and can hire better lawyers than you, so yeah, cut it out! We swear that we gave you $7500 worth of stuff in that new in box game you bought from us. Yes, we know the same new game was $3000 less just a few years ago, and we know that those games certainly came with more toys, but you know, pinflation happens. Nevertheless, we assure you we are making little to no money on your NIB purchase because we spent it all on playfield toys and packed so much good stuff under the glass - in fact, the only mods you really need for that game are the ones we designed (*cough* we designed with the help of some of your fellow mod makers who sold out to the man) for the game, long before we finished designing it...

So, Modders, don't even think about it or else you'll find yourself spending your child's college fund defending yourself from expensive, overbearing, over-reaching high priced suit types who would love nothing more than to burn the pinball industry to the ground in order to finance their third wife or that new martini bar they've always envisioned in their yacht.

Boo! Yours truly,

Greedy Pinball Corp, Inc.

#3 8 years ago

I always have something creative to offer. I just need the game in my hands and will come up with something cool to add to this beauty. I support my fellow modders and there ideas.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

I always have something creative to offer. I just need the game in my hands and will come up with something cool to add to this beauty. I support my fellow modders and there ideas.

Great news.. Looking forward to it.

1 week later
#5 8 years ago

Not that unique of a mod, but to me the first thing I'll look to do is add back in the 3rd barrel on the front pop bumper.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.50
Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mods-for-the-hobbit-post-ideas-or-works-in-progress and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.