photo 4.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 2[1].JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 1[1].JPG
Haunted.jpg
#1 9 years ago

So I started down the mod path today. I have been wanting to get this stuff done and made a dent today

1) Mirrors installed. Easy to do. Great impact!

2) Castle Walls/Witch Well. This was tougher than it should have been. Mainly because things didn't align as planned. After some minor improv, got everything to fit right. Guessing the mirrors took some tolerance away too.

3) Stickers on the targets. Easy to do. Nice effect for the effort/cost. It does look a lot better than I thought they would. I would recommend this one.

4) Tornado Mod. Got this installed, but the LED's are not working for some reason. Haven't had time to debug yet.

Some other changes I made. Finally took everything off around TNPLH and moved that darn post to the right. It was weird. Someone said there was another screw hole for the guide. I didn't see it at all. I ended up moving the post with the round rubber ring into the next hole. Then bent the guide to the left of the rubber. I left the wood screw out that was closest to the post. Looks/plays fine.

I think I still want to do the tree mod. I feel like the forest needs some lov'n.

Really enjoying this pin a ton. Finally broke 200K. For me that was good!

Will update as I keep working on this.

#2 9 years ago

We have the coin door volume mod when your ready.
$55 plus free shipping in the USA... Enjoy the game, winkie guard mod is a must I love it in mine.

image-310.jpgimage-310.jpgimage-939.jpgimage-939.jpg

#3 9 years ago

Go to MezelMods and get the throne room fire pots and frame for the Wizard plastic. Looks great!

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Go to MezelMods and get the throne room fire pots and frame for the Wizard plastic. Looks great!

I have the throne room shrouds for sale, Mezelmods has the fire pits

#5 9 years ago

one of you mod guys has to make a foil printed crystal ball sticker for the ball targets.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I have the throne room shrouds for sale, Mezelmods has the fire pits

Sorry for the mixup - it is a great mod!

#7 9 years ago

Witch needs cape\mech cover.

#8 9 years ago

I'll second the Mezel Mods Winkie Target mod, best bang for your buck of all of them IMO.

I'm under strict orders not to order any other mods until after Christmas, but if I was going too order another one it would be the fire pots!

#9 9 years ago

I need this machine...

#10 9 years ago

Yesterday I installed the pinballbulbs lighting kit. If you like to play in a dark room this kit is a must. Very well designed and easy to install.

#11 9 years ago

I've only installed the tornado and plastic protectors thus far but winkie and state fair will be put in next week. The tornado snapped off when I raised the playfield to install the wiring (my fault) so watch out for clearance - Epoxy fixed it. I've got to add the Mezel mods are nice in that you are given a new wiring harness in most cases that snaps into place - little or no splicing is required. The lit winkie will be added because that's a very dark area. The forest is a dark area for that matter so I'm leaning to lighting up the eyes or adding a spot.

#12 9 years ago

I've installed the Back Alley Creations Castle and Tornado (as sold on the RR edition). They are absolutely gorgeous...solid, solid, solid build quality. Look great.

#13 9 years ago

I ordered the lighting kit for the tree eyes in amber. Should be here this week and I'm looking forward to installing it!

Check it out at www.wozmods.com
I am just a customer. No affiliation.

Post edited by txstargazer3: Added contact

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

So I started down the mod path today. I have been wanting to get this stuff done and made a dent today
1) Mirrors installed. Easy to do. Great impact!
2) Castle Walls/Witch Well. This was tougher than it should have been. Mainly because things didn't align as planned. After some minor improv, got everything to fit right. Guessing the mirrors took some tolerance away too.
3) Stickers on the targets. Easy to do. Nice effect for the effort/cost. It does look a lot better than I thought they would. I would recommend this one.
4) Tornado Mod. Got this installed, but the LED's are not working for some reason. Haven't had time to debug yet.
Some other changes I made. Finally took everything off around TNPLH and moved that darn post to the right. It was weird. Someone said there was another screw hole for the guide. I didn't see it at all. I ended up moving the post with the round rubber ring into the next hole. Then bent the guide to the left of the rubber. I left the wood screw out that was closest to the post. Looks/plays fine.
I think I still want to do the tree mod. I feel like the forest needs some lov'n.
Really enjoying this pin a ton. Finally broke 200K. For me that was good!
Will update as I keep working on this.

Please add a few pics of the mods...

#15 9 years ago

Last Day to Get the Free Lollipop Decals for the Rainbow Targets when you order any of the Haunted Forest Tree Kits.

lollipop1.jpglollipop1.jpg Haunted.jpgHaunted.jpg
#16 9 years ago

Playfield characters add a nice level of detail and brings the playfield artwork alive with the 3 dimensional characters. The lion , scarecrow, tinman , toto , Dorothy and the mayor are available from me. The Modfather

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

Let me know what the verdict is and we can get a replacment out to you.

#18 9 years ago

I don't recall seeing any decals for the four targets by the Crystal Ball. Is there some reason these are not for sell? The rainbow decals look great!

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from jamesdeloris:

I don't recall seeing any decals for the four targets by the Crystal Ball. Is there some reason these are not for sell? The rainbow decals look great!

I got my set from little shop of games,Pinball Decals also sells a full set.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from jamesdeloris:

Little shop of games sells a comprehensive set of decals:

http://www.littleshopofgames.com/Decal/pageW.html#W

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Hi DC! Have you installed these? I'm curious how they look on the game.

Thanks,
Jim

#22 9 years ago

We are working on a cool set for the crystal ball as well as the good witch button.
Will be available end of this coming week

Shawn
www.WOZMODS.com

#23 9 years ago

I already have the Rainbow decals. I am looking for decals for the Crystal Ball targets (4). You know, some decals in the Castle area would look pretty good.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Hi DC! Have you installed these? I'm curious how they look on the game.
Thanks,
Jim

No, I have not done decals yet. I have seen them on a friend's game and they looked good.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

http://www.littleshopofgames.com/Decal/pageW.html#W

This^^^^^^ well made! and look great!!!....complete set.....

#26 9 years ago

Lots of great mods here, timely info for me, I am going to JJP to pickup my ECLE Woz #889 tomorrow! Maybe can put a mod or two on my Christmas list!

#27 9 years ago

People asking for pix. Here ya go...

Btw, to install the last piece of the wall kit (#5), I simply used that new 3M tape. Seemed easier to deal with than the screws. Plus you didn't see the screw heads

photo 1.JPGphoto 1.JPG

photo 1[1].JPGphoto 1[1].JPG

photo 2.JPGphoto 2.JPG

photo 2[1].JPGphoto 2[1].JPG

photo 3.JPGphoto 3.JPG

photo 3[1].JPGphoto 3[1].JPG

photo 4.JPGphoto 4.JPG

photo 4[1].JPGphoto 4[1].JPG

photo 5.JPGphoto 5.JPG

#28 9 years ago

I just installed the lit winkie and a few other mods. The lit winkie really lightens a very dark area and shows a nice green kight even when retracted. It's the one mod I'd do first. The instructions were very good - I'd only add some more pull ties if you want to keep things tidy. Here's a pic of winkie raised and lowered:20141120_094838.jpg20141120_094838.jpg20141120_095007.jpg20141120_095007.jpg

#29 9 years ago

Here's a pic of the of the state fair ballon mod - this looks really good and is pretty easy to do also. The lit balloon is really evenly lit in real life though doesn't show in the picture20141120_102550.jpg20141120_102550.jpg20141120_102550.jpg20141120_102550.jpg

#30 9 years ago

Here's the rarely seen tornado mod that fill up that pesky hole between the flippers:20141120_090024.jpg20141120_090024.jpg

#32 9 years ago

I just finished the WOZMODS amber tree eyes mod. Amazing! It takes a while to do, but it is not particularly difficult at all. This is a stunning difference - clearly the trees should have been like this from the start. I highly recommend this mod! I think I might add the balloon/tornado mod too.

#33 9 years ago

Here's a shot with the room lights on and another with them off. They look even better in person.

IMG_0062.jpgIMG_0062.jpg IMG_0063.jpgIMG_0063.jpg
#34 9 years ago

Remember, you can now add the Tornado/Balloon mod AND connect these to the Fire Flame controller that comes with that mod which will really give the eyes a nice effect.
I know you would love it

#35 9 years ago

I'm giving it serious consideration. The videos on your site are cool.

#36 9 years ago

The #1 mod you should do for WOZ, before all the pretty-toy stuff, is the lighting kit. Makes a huge difference in playability and appearance.

2 weeks later
#37 9 years ago
Quoted from ls1chris:

one of you mod guys has to make a foil printed crystal ball sticker for the ball targets.

Done!
The Mirror Crystal Ball Drop Targets are Ready and Available!
Only $12.00 for the Set INCLUDING SHIPPING

www.WOZMODS.com

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 91.00
$ 5.00
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/modn-out-my-wozle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.