8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by shovelhed
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

joust_art_blk.jpg
    dragons_lair_black.jpg
    pinbot_art_black.jpg
    food_fight_black.jpg
    burger_art_black_premium.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

I recently added more product to my site. This artwork are all original adaptaions from pinball and arcade games from the 80's. You can view them and many other fun products at modfatherpinball.com

burger art black premium.jpgburger art black premium.jpgfood fight black.jpgfood fight black.jpgpinbot art black.jpgpinbot art black.jpgdragons lair black.jpgdragons lair black.jpgjoust art blk.jpgjoust art blk.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Cool, I like the BOP one. Does she light up under bl?

1 week later
    #3 8 years ago

The colors are very vibrant and will show well under BL. However they are not UV reactive. The frames can be chosen in various colors to match the artwork. There are premium frames available also that are thicker. These are a nice size at 11 by 17 inches tall. They look best in small groups on the wall , as its the same artist and has consistency in her style. I hope you guys like them, they are different than your typical pinball posters. More original.

#4 8 years ago

Cool stuff!
    What if i want to order, I am overseas, would you send m framed or can you also ship them without?

#5 8 years ago

The joust one is badass!

#6 8 years ago

Food Fight was so cool. I loved when Charley Chuck ate the ice cream. The Dragon's Lair art is PERFECT.

#7 8 years ago

Modfather, could you do a original double dragon?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/modfather-pinball-new-gameroom-art and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.