Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by tbutler6
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

af3907f6ea555eac76b5f33d0b536c4f6115c069.gif.gif

This topic is closed.

#1 4 years ago

Can we PLEASE get some moderator involvement to clean this up? We have way to many threads on the same games. Its called a question in the thread. Look at all the R&M threads. Please consider it and i will donate to pinside in addition to the sell fee stuff in the future. Thanks and appologize for the previous....

#2 4 years ago

If you're not interested in Rick and Morty, then don't look at any of those threads.
    If you want a used JP2 and don't like the prices asked, then offer less or just wait a while longer.

And maybe clean up your language while you're at it.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from tbutler6:

clean this shit up please and i will donate to pinside.

quid quo pro

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from tbutler6:

Can we PLEASE have a moderator clean this bitch up? We have way to many threads on the same games. Its called a question in the thread! Look at all the R&M threads. Seriously, clean this shit up please and i will donate to pinside. Also, your JP2’s are not worth $200 less than the nib street price! Thanks. Rant over...

Hey, a JP2 with no playfield fuckyness may be worth more than average, you got the lucky loot crate wiithout a melting playfield... Just saying

#5 4 years ago

How about you clean it up yourself and stop with the obscenity-laden whining? You can click the trash can to drain any topics you don't like and you'll never see them again.

#6 4 years ago

Yeah, just drain topics you don't want to see and ignore people you don't want to hear from. The Pinside world will get more zen for you.

#7 4 years ago

Ok fair enough, I had sarcasm on the mind-not anger when i wrote it. Cleaned it up. I didnt know about that trash can thing!

#8 4 years ago

Although OP's tone doesn't need to be so aggressive, I agree with him that we have too many duplicative threads.

Multiple RM. Multiple stranger things. Would be helpful to lock some.

And JP2 is one of the hottest games right now. Not surprised it's carrying a high buy in for HUO

#9 4 years ago

How about just donating to Pinside without making demands?

...also, you can PM any mod if you have questions or concerns. No need to make a thread about it.

#10 4 years ago

The R&M mania has gotten irritating, hasn't it?

Now that you have cleaned up your rant, people will imagine much worse than it was!

#11 4 years ago

Ban Ricky and Mort!

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

How about just donating to Pinside without making demands?

There are a lot of gray hearts in here...

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from jonesjb:

quid quo pro

af3907f6ea555eac76b5f33d0b536c4f6115c069.gif.gifaf3907f6ea555eac76b5f33d0b536c4f6115c069.gif.gif
    #14 4 years ago

That’s all well and good but I’d like you to do us a favor though.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That’s all well and good but I’d like you to do us a favor though.

What would ya like?...

#16 4 years ago

while we are at it, can we clean up all threads involving people using colored LED's in the GI's and just delete those threads as well. This place would be so much better to look at. Thanks in advance.

#17 4 years ago

No more Rich & Money threads!

#18 4 years ago

So this is a new thread about how we need fewer threads?

#19 4 years ago

I should not have been negative like this. I apologize. Genuinely. I welcome it being closed. If there is a way for me to close it i will...

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/moderation-please?hl=patrunkenphat7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.