(Topic ID: 128797)

Moderation ...

By PinChili

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

darkbeer.jpg
    all.jpg
    MG_Midget_Large.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    punk.png
    Romeo_Dev_280_765657a.jpg
    Jobu.jpg
    comacho.jpg
    rules.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#8 8 years ago

Just to be clear: will every post that is somewhat OT result in a tread eject? I fail to see how posting a humorous picture is justification for a thread ejection. I look forward to seeing a lot of thread ejections if posting something OT is reason for a thread eject. Are the mods being consistent or just ejecting people they don't like?

#14 8 years ago

I'm 11 years here and this is my first thread ejection for posting one picture of Kate Upton, no nudity, just a tasteful GQ cover picture.

I think a warning would have been sufficient and maybe a post by the mods saying there is not to be anything OT in that thread.

I have a hard time with how some people are allowed to post an OT pic and but I get an ejection for one pic.

Also, how is posting something OT so horrible, many posts in any given thread are OT.

#58 8 years ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Two points:
    1) The mods specifically asked that no chick pics be posted in that thread.
    2) Robin's website..... Robin's rules.

It's all good, I needed to take a break from that thread anyway, I had not seen the post about no chick pics, I apologize for breaking the rules.

I am putting myself on a one day ban of looking at Kate Upton pics as well.

#59 8 years ago
    Quoted from CNKay:

Ok quickly before this is locked down.
    I did see picture. I definately took as levity.
    I had not seen any special request to treat that train wreck thread with any special consideration.
    But I do want to always respect the site the rules and the mods for their time. A. Big thanks folks!
    Not really my style to post the boobs for a quick smile. But I never down post as I am a guy that is not dead yet. Just my .02.

It was a violation of the rules because it was a pic of a chick, but it was on topic, in that I said in order to be a $16k pin it had better be the 'Kate Upton' of pins.

But as I said, I had not seen the request that no chick pics were to be posted.

#71 8 years ago
    Quoted from ledge:

i had to g00gle this Kate to see what all the fuss was about.
    hmm. glad i did. damn.

google: 'Kat Daddy'

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rai.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/moderation-1?tu=rai and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.