(Topic ID: 128797)

Moderation ...

By PinChili

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

darkbeer.jpg
    all.jpg
    MG_Midget_Large.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    punk.png
    Romeo_Dev_280_765657a.jpg
    Jobu.jpg
    comacho.jpg
    rules.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider presqueisle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#55 8 years ago

Honest question, honest: Would it be ok if a pinsider sprinkled pics all over Pinside of guys in g-strings bent over pinball machines, and it went on and on? Would it somewhat diminish this site for any of you?

If so, how long before the 'ban hammer' comes down on all those type pics?

#65 8 years ago
    Quoted from kporter946286:

It wouldn't bother me. To each there own. Are you specifically looking for half naked guy photos or are you upset that guys post pictures of girls? 70% of pinballs made before 1990 have half naked girls draped all over them so Half Naked Girls is a part of pinball like it or not they are 1 in the same. As Jpop or Read Python interviews or study EM games or ask Dennis or Greg? Nobody cares. If you want to post as many half naked men playing pinball as you want it won't bother me

Yes, I was concerned about you specifically. As long as you're not offended...that's all I wanted to know.

#70 8 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Absolutely OK, with no diminishment at all. Actually, quite the opposite of diminishment...

Ok, I think you get the point. Maybe not though, because I don't know you. I'm not advocating for myself here. Carry on.

#74 8 years ago
    Quoted from jwo825:

I'd hike up my big boy pants an inch or so and then i'd just stroll right on past those pictures. I wouldn't even need anyone to hold my hand as I passed, collapse the pic and/or remove it or the person who posted it. It's a lot easier to be an adult than a crybaby. (I say that as a general statement, not directed at you personally)

Ok, should work the same with religion and politics on here then. I'm not advocating for myself, just asking a general question.

#83 8 years ago
    Quoted from kporter946286:

SO you asked a question? You said "Honest question, honest: Would it be ok if a pinsider sprinkled pics all over Pinside of guys in g-strings bent over pinball machines, and it went on and on? Would it somewhat diminish this site for any of you?"
    I answered it from my POV and you rip on me for answering your question. If it was a rhetorical question that would make sense but from the post I didn't see that it was. If you don't want answer's to your "questions" then dont ask no need to be snarky. WHat the heck are you bashing me for for answering your question????

Ok, last sentence could be changed to, "do you think it could diminish this site for anyone?". And read your reply to me. Kinda rude. That's alright though, I have my big boy pants I'm putting on.

#97 8 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

I follow your point, but I think a more effective way to make it is to start sprinkling those pics into any thread that devolves into "pinball and boobs." I personally would find that hilarious, and who knows, it might even spur some interesting discussion.

Right, but I wouldn't do that. Thought I'd just ask the hypothetical question instead.
    Thanks

#103 8 years ago
    Quoted from jwo825:

now you're moving the goal post. You asked about men in thong pics and that's what I responded to. I could respond to these as well and I assure you that my answer will remain consistent.

Alright, you think politics and religion should be allowed to be inserted into threads, and I respect you for giving your opinion. I think otherwise. Have a good day.

#185 8 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Who said anything about politics or religion? You were promising us some hot man pics... where are they?!

I'll post some selfies when I get home. Any certain poses you're looking for, I'm pretty flexible?

#195 8 years ago

Reminds me of those slobs that talk loud and obnoxiously in restaurants, just because they CAN. Selfish, ignorant people.

This crap gives mods here extra work. Don't be a jerk, and show some respect. No need to push the envelope. Very selfish indeed.

#225 8 years ago

Mods are AWESOME! Thanks for everything you do and the time spent doing them. Very much appreciated.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider presqueisle.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/moderation-1?tu=presqueisle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.