(Topic ID: 128797)

Moderation ...

By PinChili

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

darkbeer.jpg
    all.jpg
    MG_Midget_Large.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    punk.png
    Romeo_Dev_280_765657a.jpg
    Jobu.jpg
    comacho.jpg
    rules.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider belairjoe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#204 8 years ago
    Quoted from lowepg:

Ha!
    Try this one:
    I was actually kicked out of the thread who's sole focus was discussion among people who had been kicked out of the SkitB thread!?!?!!?!? Ouch.
    Tempted to start a thread "I was kicked out of the kicked-out thread club", but I suspect id be the only member...

no..not they only one....I also share this shame.but pan out for me yesterday as my older son hear this think it means the world to me to have this happen take me out last night for killer deep dish pizza..on the way home I hang my head just a bit he say come on dad I will take you for a cake of your choice! thanks pinside!

#250 8 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

If little people are going around asking people not to use the term midget (to the point where they are forming organizations and petitioning corporations and such) why is it so freaking hard to be like "oh, ok, sure no problem"?

so your saying some of us are "short sighted" on this subject?

#257 8 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

You lost me. People are calling little people midgets in this very thread. I was just pointing out they find it extremely insulting and dehumanizing to be referred to that way. I mean, doing it once and being corrected is no harm no foul but when you want to defend to the death your right to call them midgets it's like ... Why? Why not just be like "ah, ok" and move on?

yes I agree..it takes "a big man" to admit his mistakes

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider belairjoe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/moderation-1?tu=belairjoe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.