(Topic ID: 250792)

Mode selection in Black Knight Sword of Rage

By DJHens

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Is there any way to pick which monster you will battle before entering a mode? Or is it a random selection among the monsters you haven’t defeated yet?

#2 4 years ago

The spinner will change the mode as long as you haven't shot the ramp yet, but you can't specifically select one. All you can do is hit the spinner repeatedly until the lightning wheel lands on what you want

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3 4 years ago

I see. Thanks!!

11 months later
#4 3 years ago

I know this is an old post, but is there a good reference for the complete rules and descriptions of all the modes and what they all mean? All I'm really doing while playing is aiming at whatever the heck is lit up.. I'd rather elevate to a better understanding, but I can't find any good references..
TIA..

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from PA28steve:

I know this is an old post, but is there a good reference for the complete rules and descriptions of all the modes and what they all mean? All I'm really doing while playing is aiming at whatever the heck is lit up.. I'd rather elevate to a better understanding, but I can't find any good references..
TIA..

http://tiltforums.com/t/black-knight-sword-of-rage-rulesheet/5210

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mode-selection-in-black-knight-sword-of-rage?hl=djhens and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.