Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 143 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Hammer3246
  • Topic is favorited by 37 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200824_201952 (resized).jpg
    20200824_201948 (resized).jpg
    20200812_164535 (resized).jpg
    61032339_2550265651650262_5804412554084089856_n (resized).jpg
    1694D0E8-B907-4656-8690-89434E9E615C (resized).jpeg
    5C5654CE-8EEF-43FB-B480-567B156ADB9F (resized).jpeg
    AC548BB9-DD17-4579-A097-12955E4F2B62 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20181012_230543050 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181013_103324852 (resized).jpg
    ID2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0395 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0397 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0386 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0379 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0376 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0371 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 6 years ago

That's going to be too big I think, says 15", but that might be the length when it's retracted.

#60 6 years ago

Looks like this will be a popular mod...here's ours. Should be available next week, my game arrives Monday.

20170715_185536 (resized).jpg20170715_185536 (resized).jpg

#65 6 years ago
    Quoted from jrockne:

Looks good! But why is Vader's saber green?

It's just a test saber. Isn't Yoda's green? I can do red, green, blue, yellow and white. I can even do an rgb saber.

#71 6 years ago

Trough and backboard lights ready to go...red, green, blue, purple and white available.

Pop bumper flasher mod and light saber will be ready later this week.

http://lermods.com/t/star-wars-pinball-mods

star-wars-pinball-led-strip-backboard-light-kit-2 (resized).jpgstar-wars-pinball-led-strip-backboard-light-kit-2 (resized).jpg

star-wars-pinball-led-strip-trough-light-kit-2 (resized).jpgstar-wars-pinball-led-strip-trough-light-kit-2 (resized).jpg

#72 6 years ago

Our light saber mod is now ready to go...blue (Luke), red (Vader) or green (Yoda). Saber is approximately 9.5" long. Note that because of the design of the saber and brightness of the game, the saber must be angled up and tip pointing toward you for maximum light effect. $40 shipped or two for $70. I have one in stock at the moment and more will be ready in a day or two.

http://lermods.com/products/star-wars-pinball-illuminated-light-saber-mod

DSC_0014 (resized).JPGDSC_0014 (resized).JPG

star-wars-pinball-illuminated-light-saber-mod-3 (resized).JPGstar-wars-pinball-illuminated-light-saber-mod-3 (resized).JPG

#78 6 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

Is there not a better place to mount the lightsaber? seems bizarre and visually off being mounted on the ramp against the space fight backboard/background, would the shooter lane work as the shooter lane switch makes the lightsaber sound?

No, it doesn't work on the shooter lane, it must be facing toward you to maximize light. You cant tie it to the shooter switch either, the switch activates for a split second so you would never see the light. If a flasher went off upon the shooter switch/coil activating, it could work, but that's not the case with this game.

#86 6 years ago

Millennium Falcon added...tied to ramp flasher.

These will be available late next week in limited quantity.

star-wars-pinball-illiminated-millennium-falcon-mod-1 (resized).JPGstar-wars-pinball-illiminated-millennium-falcon-mod-1 (resized).JPG

#87 6 years ago

Three versions of our saber mod are now ready to go. They are 9" long.

https://lermods.com/t/star-wars-pinball-mods

star-wars-pinball-illuminated-light-saber-mod-cropped (resized).jpgstar-wars-pinball-illuminated-light-saber-mod-cropped (resized).jpg
    star-wars-pinball-illuminated-light-saber-mod-cropped (resized).jpgstar-wars-pinball-illuminated-light-saber-mod-cropped (resized).jpg

#89 6 years ago

Millennium Falcon Mod for the pro now available on our website or Pinside shop in limited quantity right now. $75 shipped.

https://lermods.com/products/star-wars-pinball-illuminated-millennium-falcon-mod

20170728_065502 (resized).jpg20170728_065502 (resized).jpg

#93 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

respect to you sir for making mods but that Falcon looks very plain and cheap, just saying to me anyway, I really like the mini LCD mod but get rid of the text for the home owners, I just took that sticker off mine all together.

Same quality stern is using in the premium and LE, slightly different look. They are definitely not "cheap". To me, it looks great in the game...to each his own.

#97 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Yeah I didn't mean to insult it by using the word cheap. "like plastic"

No offense taken, it's all good. I like feedback, good or bad. Always room for improvement. Certainly dont want to be making crappy or cheap mods. I can say that every mod I make has been or is in one of my own games.

1 week later
    #102 6 years ago

Updated MF, tilted mount and weathered/more detailed look...

https://lermods.com/t/star-wars-pinball-mods

star-wars-pinball-playfield-mods (resized).JPGstar-wars-pinball-playfield-mods (resized).JPG

star-wars-pinball-illuminated-falcon-mod-6 (resized).JPGstar-wars-pinball-illuminated-falcon-mod-6 (resized).JPG

DSC_0005 (resized).JPGDSC_0005 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lermods.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/modded-a-star-wars-pro?tu=lermods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.