Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 143 posts
  • 68 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Hammer3246
  • Topic is favorited by 37 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200824_201952 (resized).jpg
    20200824_201948 (resized).jpg
    20200812_164535 (resized).jpg
    61032339_2550265651650262_5804412554084089856_n (resized).jpg
    1694D0E8-B907-4656-8690-89434E9E615C (resized).jpeg
    5C5654CE-8EEF-43FB-B480-567B156ADB9F (resized).jpeg
    AC548BB9-DD17-4579-A097-12955E4F2B62 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20181012_230543050 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20181013_103324852 (resized).jpg
    ID2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0395 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0397 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0386 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0379 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0376 (resized).jpg
    IMG_0371 (resized).jpg

There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
    #1 6 years ago

Spent the day modding out a Star Wars Pro floor model. Added Star Wars diecast tie fighters, Xwing fighter, Millennium Falcon and a Darth Vader helmet with eyes that light up. Took 4 hours. Hoping to get skin blades and looking to upgrade armor. Oh ya added a custom shooter rod.

If you mod your game post your pics, would like to see other mods.

20170709_162249 (resized).jpg20170709_162249 (resized).jpg
    20170709_162302 (resized).jpg20170709_162302 (resized).jpg
    20170709_174123 (resized).jpg20170709_174123 (resized).jpg
    20170709_174116 (resized).jpg20170709_174116 (resized).jpg
    20170709_174151 (resized).jpg20170709_174151 (resized).jpg
    20170709_174527 (resized).jpg20170709_174527 (resized).jpg
    20170709_174739 (resized).jpg20170709_174739 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

this pin is gonna make disney gazillions!!

#3 6 years ago

That shooter rod looks fantastic!!

#4 6 years ago

1s8lyj (resized).jpg1s8lyj (resized).jpg

#5 6 years ago

New Light up Vader Head with Glow-in-the-Lava eyes!

#7 6 years ago

Here's a great mod to add to animations

#8 6 years ago

For those of you with pro machines. If you want a Millennium Falcon in your game, the only option you should look at is the X-wing miniatures game... By the looks of it, stern just lit it up and put it in the game.

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-X-Wing-Millennium-Expansion/dp/1616615354/ref=sr_1_1

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#9 6 years ago

I think your just mad cause u cant afford a sw so stop trolling

#10 6 years ago

IMG_3780 (resized).JPGIMG_3780 (resized).JPG

IMG_3798 (resized).JPGIMG_3798 (resized).JPG

IMG_3784 (resized).JPGIMG_3784 (resized).JPG

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

I think your just mad cause u cant afford a sw so stop trolling

I've had one on order for months now thanks.

#12 6 years ago

you know what? enjoy the mods, its fun to alot of people and to each his own, go check out the grumpy pinheads on the mod removal thread if you dont like it!

let the star wars modding begin!

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Here's a great mod to add to animations
    » YouTube video

But who could forget . . .

#14 6 years ago

That stormtrooper helmet shooter rod is SWEET!!

#15 6 years ago

Why would you give a thumbs down to a guy who's having fun modding his game, this thing is going to get a ton of mods and that's great, I'm gonna need that Han in carbonite, also a good Darth mod.

#16 6 years ago

i got a nice shooter rod for sw

#17 6 years ago

Now thats a shooter rod!

Quoted from robotron:

i got a nice shooter rod for sw

#18 6 years ago

stern shop mods are out:

#19 6 years ago

Vids making mods!?!

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I've had one on order for months now thanks.

lol still a troller

#21 6 years ago

Got a premium ok order. Lighted flipper bats would be great. One red, one blue...clear rubbers.

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

lol still a troller

I love little shitballs like you..following people around and down voting everything...creepy little people.

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I love little shitballs like you..following people around and down voting everything...creepy little people.

Only shitball ive ever down voted is you the biggest troll on this sight do u even play pinball?

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from Delta9:

Only shitball ive ever down voted is you the biggest troll on this sight do u even play pinball?

Sure do. So you find any time to play or is it just all gluing dolls on your machines?

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from jrockne:

For those of you with pro machines. If you want a Millennium Falcon in your game, the only option you should look at is the X-wing miniatures game... By the looks of it, stern just lit it up and put it in the game.
    amazon.com link »

yep that's the best version to go with. i got that one also last month.

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from GAP:

Spent the day modding out a Star Wars Pro floor model. Added Star Wars diecast tie fighters, Xwing fighter, Millennium Falcon and a Darth Vader helmet with eyes that light up. Took 4 hours. Hoping to get skin blades and looking to upgrade armor. Oh ya added a custom shooter rod.

How did you attach the ships on the back panel?

#27 6 years ago

That shooter lane looks a little empty. One of these should fit nicely. They have the ability to retract for a perfect fit. And they are available in several colors.

IMG_5886 (resized).PNGIMG_5886 (resized).PNG

#28 6 years ago

That's going to be too big I think, says 15", but that might be the length when it's retracted.

#29 6 years ago

Opened up the X-Wing game's millenium falcon and put LEDs in it.
    Closed it with makrolon.

sw001 (resized).jpgsw001 (resized).jpg
    sw002 (resized).jpgsw002 (resized).jpg

It'ok. Not great. Should do it again with a little more care not to damage the model. XD

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from GAP:

What is up with the Death Star? Looks out of position?

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from Tommy_Pins:

That shooter lane looks a little empty. One of these should fit nicely. They have the ability to retract for a perfect fit. And they are available in several colors.

If a lightsaber is going to be put in the shooter lane which is a pretty good idea, the hilt needs to be nicely detailed and maybe have a clear (acrylic) tube that can be lit up to create the effect of the saber lighting up?

Could triggered/activated by the shooter lane switch.

C'mon Stern, should have had that to begin with or at least an upcoming accessory in the Stern store.

#32 6 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

If a lightsaber is going to be put in the shooter lane which is a pretty good idea, the hilt needs to be nicely detailed and maybe have a clear (acrylic) tube that can be lit up to create the effect of the saber lighting up?
    Could triggered/activated by the shooter lane switch.
    C'mon Stern, should have had that to begin with or at least an upcoming accessory in the Stern store.

How about these chopsticks...
    -they light up too_

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f16c/?itm=287896797354_product_type_home_%26_office_product_type_kitchen&rkgid=3189410916&cpg=ogpla&source=google_none&adpos=1o2&creative=185034810166&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CIe8_-zs_9QCFUm5wAodl4AMOw

#33 6 years ago

Master Replicas .45 scale light sabers would look great for the shooter lane.

IMG_0004 (resized).JPGIMG_0004 (resized).JPG

IMG_0005 (resized).JPGIMG_0005 (resized).JPG

#34 6 years ago

The essential drinking vessel while playing the game...

download (resized).pngdownload (resized).png

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from LewisD:

Master Replicas .45 scale light sabers would look great for the shooter lane.

Yeah those with an LED emitting acrylic tube would look awesome, like the ones below

IMG_3685 (resized).JPGIMG_3685 (resized).JPG

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

If a lightsaber is going to be put in the shooter lane which is a pretty good idea,...

image-1 (resized).jpgimage-1 (resized).jpg

Probably some Williams parts still around

#37 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Probably some Williams parts still around

Nah that's way too big, that was Jpop over compensating

Not to mention the hilt and blade are way out of proportion, John isn't one for the finer details

#38 6 years ago

Should have Glowing instruction cards available in a few weeks. We have done a few upgrades from the older design. Still deciding on back ground.

star wars el panels 2 (resized).jpgstar wars el panels 2 (resized).jpg

star wars el panel (resized).jpgstar wars el panel (resized).jpg

#39 6 years ago

I just wish I had bought stock in a company that manufactures hot glue.

#40 6 years ago
    Quoted from J85M:

...John isn't one for the finer details

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from jrockne:

amazon.com link »

Those looking to buy this should know that it is cheaper to buy the x-wing miniature models on eBay. There are sellers offering the models loose for a lower cost. Just picked up a falcon for $23, and various other ships for below retail.

#42 6 years ago
    Quoted from GAP:

Added Star Wars diecast tie fighters, Xwing fighter

Were those Tie Fighters and X-Wing Fighters miniatures from the "Star Wars X-Wing" tabletop game, i.e.:
    https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-X-Wing-Expansion-Pack/dp/1616613777/

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-X-Wing-Fighter-Expansion/dp/1616613785/

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Were those Tie Fighters and X-Wing Fighters miniatures from the "Star Wars X-Wing" tabletop game, i.e.:
    amazon.com link »
    amazon.com link »

No the "X-Wing" games Miniatures look way less shit.
    Look at his Millenium Falcon and mine. His is white and mine is grey and painted to visualize it's "used" look.

#44 6 years ago
    Quoted from DS_Nadine:

No the "X-Wing" games Miniatures look way less shit.
    Look at his Millenium Falcon and mine. His is white and mine is grey and painted to visualize it's "used" look.

Didn't he link the exact X-Wing game miniatures you used...what am I missing?

#45 6 years ago
    Quoted from someoneelse:

I was asking if OP used the "Star Wars: X-Wing" ships, sounds like DS_Nadine thinks he did not! People have said in this post that Stern appears to be using those for the Falcon, just wasn't sure if people were using the same set for X-Wings. Sadly, looks like they don't make a Snowspeeder, which would have gone nicely with the Premium theme.

#46 6 years ago
    Quoted from someoneelse:

Yes he did. Bu the citation is from the opening post at these were way different. These are not the same.

#47 6 years ago

Stern used the Falcon and Tie fighter from X-Wing Miniatures. Has anyone who owns the game looked to see how the Tie fighter bash toy is mounted to the playfield? I think it would be cool to replace it with the X-wing Miniatures version of Darth Vader’s Tie fighter. I just wonder if it would be possible or not.

I also think it would be cool to have the X-wing Miniature Slave 1 chasing the Falcon, I just don’t know if the Slave 1 would fit.

#48 6 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

gone nicely with the Premium theme.

That's why I picked up theses two...
    Hopefully they will fit well!

#49 6 years ago
    Quoted from LewisD:

I think it would be cool to replace it with the X-wing Miniatures version of Darth Vader’s Tie fighter. I just wonder if it would be possible or not.

The millennium falcon looks to be the one from the X-wing game. But the Tie fighter on the playfield is much bigger than the x-wing game's Tie's. I bought Vader's Tie and it's about 1.25" square.

#50 6 years ago
    Quoted from jrockne:

The millennium falcon looks to be the one from the X-wing game. But the Tie fighter on the playfield is much bigger than the x-wing game's Tie's. I bought Vader's Tie and it's about 1.25" square.

Yeah I was wondering about that - the paint jobs on them are slightly different as well. I'm thinking I'll skip adding more TIE fighters to avoid scale discrepancy (though that could be addressed by putting the little guys further back on the playfield).

There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/modded-a-star-wars-pro?hl=pinupgirl1975 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.