(Topic ID: 273250)

MOD Medieval Madness Pinball Machine Missing Plastic Entry!!

By Westsiderkg

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200717_120009 (resized).jpg
20200723_161141 (resized).jpg
s-l1600 (78) (resized).jpg
s-l1600 (77) (resized).jpg
s-l1600 (76) (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

MOD Medieval Madness Pinball Machine Missing Plastic Entry!!

Added: 2020-07-18 02:10:23 UTC • Ended: July 28th, 2020
Condition: New (selling multiple)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 40 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

Medieval Madness Pinball Machine Missing Drawbridge Moat Entry Gate Center Lane Playfield Plastic Cover Part above left troll target. Condition is New.

Hello fellow Medieval Madness enthusiasts!!!

If your like me, you LOVE your Medieval Madness Pinball Machine...arguably the best game of all time...so treat it as such with this very high quality and MUST have custom modification.

One thing Williams (original MM) AND Chicago Gaming Company Remake (MMR, MMRLE, MMRSE, MMRRE) forgot was the finishing touch above the left troll target, yes, the missing plastic art piece. That nasty, plain Jane, stainless steel plate staring right at you everytime you seek to destroy the castle, YUK! It matches nothing in the playfield and is a major eyesore.

Well, here's your solution. I'm hand crafting a limited-time, low production run of playfield plastics to cover this unsightly wart. I'm ONLY using high quantity, factory parts to do this, full of beautiful and bursting color, crisp lines, and the real depth of professionally manufactured polyethylene. And best of all this fits both original Williams and all Chicago Gaming Co. Remakes including Classic, Limited, Special, and Royal Edition models.

For comparison, check out the all things MMR thread to see the comparison and exceedingly cheap, generic, super low resolution graphic with bled out color palates as sold on ebay and by all other 3rd market sellers on the web. AVOID THESE FAKE BOOTLEG CHINESE KITS AT ALL COSTS, YOUR THROWING $40 DOWN THE DRAIN BUYING THEM, 100% GARBAGE! In addition, they look as though a 2 year old cut them out, applying very little attention to detail, and with dull craft paper scissors at best.

One of the most expensive and appreciable machines deserves the best parts too, so do it justice and purchase this kit. Any other version out there will result in huge disappointments and will devalue your investment.

So don't miss this limited opportunity. Once the limited old stock is used up these are gone forever.

PM ME IF INTERESTED. Price is $40 plus $10 for S&H.

Thanks and I hope all my pinball buddies out there stay well so we can get back to supporting our local arcades very soon. Take care and be safe!!!

Item photos

s-l1600 (76) (resized).jpg
s-l1600 (77) (resized).jpg
20200717_120009 (resized).jpg
s-l1600 (78) (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Westsiderkg's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Westsiderkg's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Pittsburgh, PA, US

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mod-medieval-madness-pinball-machine-missing-drawbridge-moat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.