3A04EE9A-A595-4699-B85D-67724016C455 (resized).jpeg
1147DCAF-FA6D-4C82-AB11-B4EBA226FCFC (resized).jpeg
IMG_4549 (resized).jpeg
44E274C7-39D6-4563-AACC-0D4BF61FF0DB (resized).jpeg
20211210_144219 (resized).jpg
IMG_SK_1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_dk_logo_1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_dk_1 (resized).jpeg

There are 159 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 2 years ago

Really super nice mod

With this mega upgrade kit you can upgrade your Jersey Jack Pinball "Guns N 'Roses" pinball machine with several visual highlights. The set was specially designed by me for the Limited Edition (LE) and Collectors Edition (CE).
With the upgrade kit, the stage in the rear part of the pinball machine has a stage structure in a chrome look for the PolygonLEDs and another stage structure on the right edge. The whole thing is supplemented with 4 additional boxes. 2 are located directly on the corresponding stage scaffolding. The other two boxes cover the not so nice headlight servos. As a highlight, the ball ejection on the left rear part of the guitar has a corresponding guitar amplifier in the iconic Fender design.
The upgrade set is made of plastic and was lovingly hand-painted by me.
Rock Roll Pinball

Incidentally, the whole thing can be assembled in less than 5 minutes in just a few simple steps.
A video for installation is available here:

ITEM DESCRIPTION
The price per Stage Upgrade Kit is € 179 + additional shipping costs.
The new drum kit costs € 89 and looks really amazing. The decal on the big drum is only exemplary and not part of it

The complete set (StageKit + DrumKit) costs 259 € + additional shipping costs.

Completion:
Thank you for your great interest. You are welcome to leave me a personal message if you would like a set. I will then add you to my list and work through it one by one. Important: I need your name, address, country, Phone and email

Please understand that due to the high demand it may take a little longer before I answer. I will definitely get in touch with you
Good thing takes time
IMG_SK_1 (resized).jpegIMG_SK_1 (resized).jpegIMG_SK_2 (resized).jpegIMG_SK_2 (resized).jpegIMG_SK_3 (resized).jpegIMG_SK_3 (resized).jpegIMG_SK_4 (resized).jpegIMG_SK_4 (resized).jpegIMG_SK_5 (resized).jpegIMG_SK_5 (resized).jpegIMG_SK_6 (resized).jpegIMG_SK_6 (resized).jpegIMG_SK_7 (resized).jpegIMG_SK_7 (resized).jpegIMG_SK_8 (resized).jpegIMG_SK_8 (resized).jpegIMG_dk_logo_1 (resized).jpegIMG_dk_logo_1 (resized).jpegIMG_dk_1 (resized).jpegIMG_dk_1 (resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
#2 2 years ago

it´s really a great mod

#3 2 years ago

Why was this edited out? It was a great mod and just disappeared. Lior doesn’t own the rights to have speakers on the playfield, and this mod was different than his and included more and was a fourth of the price. I don’t think the creator of this mod should get bullied for selling a mod. Ridiculous.

#4 2 years ago

I'm not sure why this got so much attentions either. Is there a copyright involved??

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

I'm not sure why this got so much attentions either. Is there a copyright involved??

You can’t copyright a generic speaker or amp. There is no trademark. It’s like I make a mod of a tree to go in your pinball machine and someone else makes a mod of a tree as well and slightly different, even if it’s the same it’s a tree. I cant go to the other modder and demand him to take down his tree because I feel it closely resembles mine. Seems insane.

#7 2 years ago

Yes I am not sure why he even felt the need to remove the posts.
Nothing wrong with healthy competition.
I wish it was still up with pictures here so we could discuss it as a forum.

#8 2 years ago

Thats odd I actually thought it looked pretty cool.

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from Vespula:

Yes I am not sure why he even felt the need to remove the posts.
Nothing wrong with healthy competition.
I wish it was still up with pictures here so we could discuss it as a forum.

Yah I don’t think Art of Pinball owns the right to add speakers in a GnR pinball machine. Should Art of Pinball get his mods removed since he copied the speakers from the Not in this Lifetime tour??? Seriously! The modder even took down his online store. If Art of Pinball bullied Sven into ceasing sales, then I lost respect for that company.

#10 2 years ago

If the seller is still offering these I would be interested in a set. Didn't see a website or listing for them when he posted the pics.

#11 2 years ago

It all happened so fast. All the links were there, then they weren't. I guess art of pinball threatened him... Well bullied is more like it..

#12 2 years ago

Just put it back up!

#13 2 years ago

No way anyone owns rights to plastic
Printed generic painted speakers? I hope they are put back up as competition is good and it's great to have options.

#14 2 years ago

Has any one got a link?

A lot of Lior‘s stuff is just copies of the original manufactures part just remade using better quality materials/painting but it’s the same part essentially. So he’s the last person to be throwing copyright claims around if that is what has happened here.

Bring the store back!!! Long as there is no IP infringements I don’t see the issue here?

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Has any one got a link?

It was taken down unfortunately

#16 2 years ago

Yes it’s a shame. I’ve seen other people make mods and then the “big brands” that sell most mods are telling its not looking good or it’s to expensive yadda yadda yadda . And then a month later they have the idea on there site...

#17 2 years ago

Thanks for your feedback. Meanwhile I inquired. Everything was 100% designed by me! I have not copied anything!

#18 2 years ago

its_really 99 euro for the whole set? of so I’ll take 2 sets!

#19 2 years ago

I’ll take a set as well

#20 2 years ago

Put me in a set for my ce....

#21 2 years ago

I would be in for a set.

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_Ripper:

Yah I don’t think Art of Pinball owns the right to add speakers in a GnR pinball machine. Should Art of Pinball get his mods removed since he copied the speakers from the Not in this Lifetime tour??? Seriously! The modder even took down his online store. If Art of Pinball bullied Sven into ceasing sales, then I lost respect for that company.

I wouldn't be surprised if he threatened in some way.....AOP can be a drama queen at times

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from its_really:

Thanks for your feedback. Meanwhile I inquired. Everything was 100% designed by me! I have not copied anything!

I'd be in for a set if u decide to start selling them

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

If the seller is still offering these I would be interested in a set. Didn't see a website or listing for them when he posted the pics.

He might need a USA disty once this gets going ...

#25 2 years ago

Thank you for your great interest. You are welcome to leave me a personal message if you would like a set.
I will then add you to my list and work through it one by one. Please also leave your name, address and email

Please understand that due to the demand it can take a little longer before I answer. I will definitely get in touch with you.

#26 2 years ago

to quota another franchise.... i'm loving it!!!

#27 2 years ago

Mate I want a set please or 3 sets
John McGregor
[email protected]

Id take 3 because post to Australia isn't cheap divided by 3 will work out ok

1 PADDY RD WARNER
BRISBANE 4500
AUSTRALIA

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from russdx:

Has any one got a link?
A lot of Lior‘s stuff is just copies of the original manufactures part just remade using better quality materials/painting but it’s the same part essentially. So he’s the last person to be throwing copyright claims around if that is what has happened here.
Bring the store back!!! Long as there is no IP infringements I don’t see the issue here?

A perfect example of this is the lockdown button and skull housing on GNR....yea they were a little different (not much), but essentially copies of the original design.

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

A perfect example of this is the lockdown button and skull housing on GNR....yea they were a little different (not much), but essentially copies of the original design.

The Stern T-Rex mod is an exact replica of the one that comes in the machine with a bit more detail. So I don’t think AOP can really start throwing any stones.

#30 2 years ago

Original concept or not Lior creates truly high quality mods! His T-Rex for example. Hell ... I don't even own a JP, but I was tempted to buy one after looking at it!

The downside is that his mods are comparatively expensive. It's nice to have such excellent game upgrade options if you so desire though!

#31 2 years ago

Sent PM. Interested.

#32 2 years ago

I'm also interested and I've sent a PM. Good work!

2 weeks later
#33 2 years ago

Hello everyone, I'm back packing the upgrade packs for international shipping. Some are already on their way or have already arrived.

I've already turned it down because the shipping costs are quite high (to Australia e.g. 76.76 €), but I can't change anything about that. Please understand that I cannot check the cheapest shipping for every country - I only ship via UPS.
I'll write to you by email when the package is ready. Please let me know if you are no longer interested, then it will be the turn of the next one on the list

In mid-August there will be a break in production for 1 week, after which it will continue. So don't be surprised if you haven't received a message yet - I'll be sure to get in touch with you

Until then. Greetings from Germany
Sven

IMG_0533 (resized).jpegIMG_0533 (resized).jpegIMG_0532 (resized).jpegIMG_0532 (resized).jpeg
#34 2 years ago

Just recieved this mod set, it looks amazing and for that price it’s really awesomeness

Thank you

F2C31645-CC70-4590-B476-D0A82A2C7BC1 (resized).jpegF2C31645-CC70-4590-B476-D0A82A2C7BC1 (resized).jpeg
#35 2 years ago

together with the drum set (not for sale, but you can do your own 3D print by the great agima2000 here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4919966) in perfect harmony.
Great job its_really

IMG_3916 (resized).jpgIMG_3916 (resized).jpg
#36 2 years ago

Hi Really,
Can u do me also a set for me? for the moment i'm in Germany Wesel tomorrow i'm in Keulen for vacation otherwise send me PM for my shippin adres. By the way nice mod upgrade for a correct price!

#37 2 years ago
Quoted from its_really:

Hello everyone, I'm back packing the upgrade packs for international shipping. Some are already on their way or have already arrived.
I've already turned it down because the shipping costs are quite high (to Australia e.g. 76.76 €), but I can't change anything about that. Please understand that I cannot check the cheapest shipping for every country - I only ship via UPS.
I'll write to you by email when the package is ready. Please let me know if you are no longer interested, then it will be the turn of the next one on the list
In mid-August there will be a break in production for 1 week, after which it will continue. So don't be surprised if you haven't received a message yet - I'll be sure to get in touch with you
Until then. Greetings from Germany
Sven
[quoted image][quoted image]

Greetings!
My you have been quite popular (and busy) Sven!
Just brilliant. Shipping plus cost of mod combined is still very fair!

#38 2 years ago

Great work can’t wait to hear from you

#39 2 years ago
Quoted from Louwie:

Hi Really,
Can u do me also a set for me? for the moment i'm in Germany Wesel tomorrow i'm in Keulen for vacation otherwise send me PM for my shippin adres. By the way nice mod upgrade for a correct price!

Please send PN, see above in the description

#40 2 years ago

Yes, more options seems better for the consumers. LIOR's mods rock (his skull and lock down bar mods honestly look better than the CE ones based on the pictures I have seen), but nice to have something in this price range as well.

Makes me want to get into 3D printing myself to see what I can come up with for the hobby! Maybe something to do in the winter...

#41 2 years ago

Looking forward to getting my set.

Vielen Dank .

#42 2 years ago

does the axl skeleton come with it, or is that allready on the game?

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

does the axl skeleton come with it, or is that allready on the game?

build in at LE/CE, pls check the flyer on JJP

#44 2 years ago

Mod arrived quickly from Germany which was a surprise.

Fit is precise and well designed mod.Very fair price.

Extremely happy with it. Thanks for making this available to other owners.

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Mod arrived quickly from Germany which was a surprise.
Fit is precise and well designed mod.Very fair price.
Extremely happy with it. Thanks for making this available to other owners.

Pics or it didn't happen.

#46 2 years ago

Here you go.

401E621F-3029-40E5-A4DC-903D699CF9C1 (resized).jpeg401E621F-3029-40E5-A4DC-903D699CF9C1 (resized).jpeg7A259268-D21F-455B-970D-88090B299B62 (resized).jpeg7A259268-D21F-455B-970D-88090B299B62 (resized).jpegB14F635E-3E68-4131-A879-3AF55BF3FD21 (resized).jpegB14F635E-3E68-4131-A879-3AF55BF3FD21 (resized).jpegCB7E3190-7016-4C7B-88CF-E68A9B1CB8DB (resized).jpegCB7E3190-7016-4C7B-88CF-E68A9B1CB8DB (resized).jpeg
#47 2 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Here you go. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Mine was supposed to get delivered today so I’m hoping tomorrow they’ll be here .I got to clear a day need to install “the kit”,Titan rubbers then this set .I’m looking forward to getting it up and running again been sitting don’t want any more chipping before the holy washers get installed .

#48 2 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

Here you go. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you. Very nice.
Also the drums look awesome.

#49 2 years ago

Thank you. Very nice.
Also
The drums look awesome. Did you make those? What about the logo on the kick drum? Did you print on ink jet or laser printer

#50 2 years ago

tracking said was supposed to deliver yesterday .Bothing today and tracking changed to next monday .That’s weird .

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mahtomedi, MN
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Old Saybrook, CT
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 11,000.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk
Plastics
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 159 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mod-jjp-guns-n-roses-le-ce-ultimate-stage-upgrade-kit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.