Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by modfather
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Paging mood father,I placed a small order a few weeks ago and can’t get a response from him.is he on vacation?

#2 4 years ago

I am sure he will get back to you. he is very busy in His On site business location. Contact him via email or call number given at website

#4 4 years ago

Did you try sending him a PM? I would have tried that before starting a thread.

#5 4 years ago

Tried many times

Quoted from pipes:

Did you try sending him a PM? I would have tried that before starting a thread.

#6 4 years ago

Last week told me it was shipping that day. No tracking like he told me. No product delivered. Dont tell me it will and not do it. Been waiting 5 weeks. If you cant deliver get out of the business

#7 4 years ago

Sorry for the delay on some shipping. My contact info is on my website. My number , 954 529 6399. Call me anytime

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from rockrand:

Tried many timesActually PMd once 2 days ago. I just got in your part yesterday. Packed and shipping today. Heres your tracking number. 9400110200864831128318 I included some free mods for your delay. Chuck

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from EdHess:

Last week told me it was shipping that day. No tracking like he told me. No product delivered. Dont tell me it will and not do it. Been waiting 5 weeks. If you cant deliver get out of the business

Unusual. As you can see, he’s on top of it. Shipping is normally really fast, but things happen. Modfather is a good dude

#10 4 years ago

I've found Chuck to be incredibly accomodating and prompt. Anyone reading this should realize his good reputation and understand that an occasional missed email or miscommunication can happen on either end.

#12 4 years ago

Hey Chuck, Thanks for getting back to me on this. My stuff is to be shipped today.

#13 4 years ago

My pleasure ED. I can't stock all of the items on my website ( over 500 items ). I try and stock a lot of items , but it gets outta control. When some orders come through , I order the appropriate parts to make the Mods. I do the best I can trying to accommodate my customers. Sometimes emails goes to Spam occasionally and I miss them. I check Pinside daily and stay informed within the Pinball community. My phone number is out there and I am available anytime to chat Pinball, ask for advise on modding or check on orders. The ModFather

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

I've found Chuck to be incredibly accomodating and prompt. Anyone reading this should realize his good reputation and understand that an occasional missed email or miscommunication can happen on either end.

Agreed! Top quality products and always goes out of his way to make sure the customer is happy. Sometimes the holiday or model rush can push things out of the Amazon availability range but he always comes through.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from modfather:

My pleasure ED. I can't stock all of the items on my website ( over 500 items ). I try and stock a lot of items , but it gets outta control. When some orders come through , I order the appropriate parts to make the Mods. I do the best I can trying to accommodate my customers. Sometimes emails goes to Spam occasionally and I miss them. I check Pinside daily and stay informed within the Pinball community. My phone number is out there and I am available anytime to chat Pinball, ask for advise on modding or check on orders. The ModFather

I'm coming over to hang soon Chuck. Make sure there's some cold ones in the fridge for me when I get there

#16 4 years ago

Very excited to get my new jp3 mods.

Thanks.

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from rockrand:

Thanks.

did you see the modfather’s avatar. i mean you looking to get a pair cement shoes?

hope it works out. ordered many times and gotten my stuff. great guy i mean he aint no fredo.

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from rockrand:

Thanks.

I threw in a couple of free mods with your order to enhance your JP3 experience...GGGrrrrr

#19 4 years ago

Chuck is awesome - I wanted some custom pin cups but not necessarily what was on his site and he called me and we talked through all 11 of them and brainstormed on what to do and they all came out incredibly!

1 week later
    #20 4 years ago

Always here to help. I enjoy making new custom mods for customers that are not on my website. Just inquire within.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mod-father?hl=edhess and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.