(Topic ID: 316839)

UPDATE - NOW RESOLVED (Mod Couple won’t answer damaged merchandise)

By King-Agricola

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 256 posts
  • 90 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by P1nhead
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
giphy (4).gif
BA7AF273-BD33-41D6-BAF8-8D81CA01FB49 (resized).png
3839B648-ACCD-4FFA-A6B5-F1FBE5249DF3 (resized).jpeg
8FBE3508-B6A2-46B5-BCAC-CB650B8CE553 (resized).jpeg
yelobird (resized).png
Triggered-4owbaw (resized).png
9CF41275-C4C1-43FF-8FBE-A306DE2ED611 (resized).jpeg
3 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
F823A73B-27A6-4610-85B1-6F071036A474 (resized).jpeg
92E483E5-1A97-4EE0-B71A-E8C39DDF50B9 (resized).jpeg
E0FC57EF-4EA4-42D8-B4CD-A1694DCCB219 (resized).jpeg
7EDF03E2-C9EC-4DD6-8F78-70A7BF8AD311 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SLRage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#104 1 year ago

Okay spill the beans then!

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hmm.. pretty surprised by all this. Have seen yelobird as a regular pinside member/contributor ever since I got into pinball 4-5 years ago. He gives good suggestions, I still have my shadowbox I bought from them for my POTC CE. I never had a single issue w/ any purchase
is 3 weeks really that long to wait for a response? Heck I bought a mod 2 years ago (500 bucks!), still never got it , and the pinsider (very well known) keeps saying he will send me something but then stops responding to my messages.

#135 1 year ago

I really hope you know the details of their situation and not just spreading gossip.

Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't know them personally, the other person that told me did. From what they told me she was beyond reason and didn't care about pinbits anymore - a pretty depressing situation for Martin. I don't think he was into the Q/conspiracy thing. It's not an isolated type case. Lots of people have thrown reason to the wind and are all-in on being part of Q, no matter how destructive or ridiculous it is. That's a bummer no matter who the person that's trapped is.

#146 1 year ago

Im sure you didn't "make it up" but your claiming that someone researched Q and just lost interest in the world (of pinball anyway). Sounds a little "MSM exaggeration like" to me. I wouldn't post something about someone that was told to you by a friend of a friend etc. No offense meant towards you though!

Quoted from PinMonk:

I've said the outlines of what I was told. There's more but I've said enough. I have no reason to disbelieve the person that told me since they knew them well. Why would I make that up? There's no advantage in it for me personally - I never even ordered from them to my knowledge. But at least now people have an idea why Pinbits dropped off the face of the planet so abruptly. I didn't know it was still a mystery to most people.

#153 1 year ago

Wow you are so classy. These people are elderly people who were great suppliers and known to be great people in general. They haven’t been active so can’t defend themselves or their reasons for getting out of the business and this is how we are going to talk about them? What a vicious group mentality. Wow

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well, obviously Pinbits is serving a higher purpose now.
A batshit crazy, insane, moronic higher purpose. Glad they aren't family members of mine.

#158 1 year ago

Okay we get your point and know you really believe the story you were told. Dead horse beat my friend!

They are not here to defend themselves but we get your point and obviously the “conspiracy” word is a new Trigger word for many on Pinside and gets them all up in their feelings.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Congratulations on your fortitude. Others are not as strong as you. Reddit r/QAnonCasualties has some firsthand stories that may give you perspective different from your personal conspiracy-resistant (aka normal) experience. It's a support group with over 200k members that documents spouses, parents, siblings and friends completely sucked into conspiracies and Q nonsense and blowing up their lives to stay in that state.

#159 1 year ago

Great to hear! Please send me the contact info you used for them.

Quoted from Charliew65:

yup same people saying the same stuff for years. If anyone cares I just received a mod quickly and without issue.
[quoted image]

#236 1 year ago

Pinmonk….wanted to say I’m sorry if I got too caught up with our back and forth. I know you had nothing but good intentions.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Weird. I only see two dingle pinsiders: dingleberry and dingle_boys, and dingleberry is MIA.

#249 1 year ago

Are there “stats” that I’m unaware of on Pinside??

Quoted from iceman44:

Come on Pin Monk. Give it to me. This post!
One time. Need the stats

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SLRage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mod-couple-wont-answer-damaged-merchandise-refund?tu=SLRage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.