(Topic ID: 316839)

UPDATE - NOW RESOLVED (Mod Couple won’t answer damaged merchandise)

By King-Agricola

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 256 posts
  • 90 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by P1nhead
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
giphy (4).gif
BA7AF273-BD33-41D6-BAF8-8D81CA01FB49 (resized).png
3839B648-ACCD-4FFA-A6B5-F1FBE5249DF3 (resized).jpeg
8FBE3508-B6A2-46B5-BCAC-CB650B8CE553 (resized).jpeg
yelobird (resized).png
Triggered-4owbaw (resized).png
9CF41275-C4C1-43FF-8FBE-A306DE2ED611 (resized).jpeg
3 (resized).png
1 (resized).png
F823A73B-27A6-4610-85B1-6F071036A474 (resized).jpeg
92E483E5-1A97-4EE0-B71A-E8C39DDF50B9 (resized).jpeg
E0FC57EF-4EA4-42D8-B4CD-A1694DCCB219 (resized).jpeg
7EDF03E2-C9EC-4DD6-8F78-70A7BF8AD311 (resized).jpeg
There are 256 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
#101 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

I wish them well also. In the meantime it may be best that they to take their website down and stop accepting new orders, if they aren't going to be able to handle service issues. they sure had no issue taking the order and the customers funds that started this mess.

This. ^^^

No response to someone who is NOW attached to your business via customer money is no good. Got settled pretty fucking timely when this thread got going.

#102 1 year ago
Quoted from jake35:

I wish them well also. In the meantime it may be best that they to take their website down and stop accepting new orders, if they aren't going to be able to handle service issues. they sure had no issue taking the order and the customers funds that started this mess.

Totally agree....if they walked away from the business for whatever reason then take down the site. I was gonna order some stuff, but will go in a different direction.

#103 1 year ago

Hmm.. pretty surprised by all this. Have seen yelobird as a regular pinside member/contributor ever since I got into pinball 4-5 years ago. He gives good suggestions, I still have my shadowbox I bought from them for my POTC CE. I never had a single issue w/ any purchase

is 3 weeks really that long to wait for a response? Heck I bought a mod 2 years ago (500 bucks!), still never got it , and the pinsider (very well known) keeps saying he will send me something but then stops responding to my messages.

#104 1 year ago

Okay spill the beans then!

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Hmm.. pretty surprised by all this. Have seen yelobird as a regular pinside member/contributor ever since I got into pinball 4-5 years ago. He gives good suggestions, I still have my shadowbox I bought from them for my POTC CE. I never had a single issue w/ any purchase
is 3 weeks really that long to wait for a response? Heck I bought a mod 2 years ago (500 bucks!), still never got it , and the pinsider (very well known) keeps saying he will send me something but then stops responding to my messages.

#105 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Heck I bought a mod 2 years ago (500 bucks!), still never got it , and the pinsider (very well known) keeps saying he will send me something but then stops responding to my messages.

Wait... WHAT??

#106 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

WTF? $500 wouldn't make or break me financially but you're not as angry a mofo as I'd be. I got pissy over a used back door because a deal is a deal. Maybe your pinside name should be,"onepatientmo"

#107 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Heck I bought a mod 2 years ago (500 bucks!), still never got it , and the pinsider (very well known) keeps saying he will send me something but then stops responding to my messages.

Send me $500 and I will at least give you the courtesy of a reply of broken promises every couple of weeks…. Lol

#108 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Wait, WHAT?

Send me $500 a month on an annual basis, and I'll straight up tell you the truth that I ain't sending you jack shit every week of every month.

Unreal....

#109 1 year ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

It's funny how people who weren't even involved in the transaction get the pitchforks out and are demanding closure to the topic. Op settled his case with seller, mod dude owes no one an explanation beyond his own private conversations between the him and the buyer.

I think if the OP uses the platform to get closure we are owed an explanation. I could easily see one squeaky wheel getting satisfaction while other people being shafted.

#110 1 year ago
Quoted from jp1985:

I think if the OP uses the platform to get closure we are owed an explanation. I could easily see one squeaky wheel getting satisfaction while other people being shafted.

No offense, but why exactly are you/others who are not involved “owed” and explanation?
Unless you have something tied up in this financially, I don’t see how you or anyone else is “owed” anything.

Maybe the answer is something that’s none of anybody business that’s not involved.

#111 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindork:

No offense, but why exactly are you/others who are not involved “owed” and explanation?
Unless you have something tied up in this financially, I don’t see how you or anyone else is “owed” anything.
Maybe the answer is something that’s none of anybody business that’s not involved.

I guess if we aren’t involved why even make a post in the first place.

#112 1 year ago
Quoted from jp1985:

I guess if we aren’t involved why even make a post in the first place.

The post seems to have helped get the OPs problem resolved. He got feedback on how to handle it and no doubt the other party was made aware or even contacted by others and made aware. In that, the thread may have helped resolve issues between the two parties.

#113 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindork:

This^^^^

Anyone else have an issue or just this one guy that is happy now?

The horror of what just happened? FFS

The mob mentality doesn’t help anything except drive good people like Yelobird away

#114 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This^^^^
Anyone else have an issue or just this one guy that is happy now?
The mob mentality doesn’t help anything except drive good people like Yelobird away

I agree with that. A mob was whipped up by the op. Did people believe such a well known vendor was ripping people off?

#115 1 year ago
Quoted from jp1985:

I agree with that. A mob was whipped up by the op. Did people believe such a well known vendor was ripping people off?

Of course he wasn’t. If you have been on Pinside for any length of time then you know what kind of guy he is

Same as the Deeproot thread. Guy was treated like garbage. I assume that’s why he’s gone

#116 1 year ago

Nobody here is owed anything, but if people decide not to support a business that could leave them high and dry for weeks after having a problem with the product then that is their right as well.

#117 1 year ago

YeloBird doesn't own anyone an explanation but the OP.

However, if it were my business, I would certainly put a post on this thread explaining what happened. I would want my new and returning customers know that I will deliver for them in the future and this interaction was a one-off.

It only takes a negative interaction or two to turn customers away from your business.

#118 1 year ago
Quoted from King-Agricola:

UPDATE - I have been in contact with Yelobird and the problem is resolved. Please continue to support them
Thanks,
Joe

Tell us why we should support them?
You gave a very detailed explanation on your complaints about them and they all seemed reasonable but now you just want us to forget everything that happened and support them.

#119 1 year ago
Quoted from Coindork:

We aren't owed anything, but when people start threads it's nice if they can wrap them up with some specifics (not asking for SS or anything like that). Just common courtesy.

I would compare it to a thread where someone had a tech problem and then they simply mark it fixed after people tried helping out. Well, how was it fixed, what was the ultimate problem? Why is that hard to understand?

Edited to add: in this case we actually thought Dave might be dead. People were checking obits for crying out loud and getting worried

#120 1 year ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Tell us why we should support them?
You gave a very detailed explanation on your complaints about them and they all seemed reasonable but now you just want us to forget everything that happened and support them.

Yes exactly.

#121 1 year ago
Quoted from AFM95:

YeloBird doesn't own anyone an explanation but the OP.

Well if they want the public to have an expectation of their shopping experience to be the same as the OP... yes, you'd be accurate.

But if the OP wants the rest of the world to expect a BETTER and OR DIFFERENT experience than what the OP had.. they should tell the audience why this situation is not 'situation normal'.

#122 1 year ago

Did anybody think about the possibility that it could just be a mistake of the topic starter? Maybe mails from Yelobird in the spamfolder, new package delivered at the neighbours and notice not found or anything and now the TS is embarrased to say it here?

Would be pretty awful because now it looks like the problem lies with Modcouple. I am not saying it is something like this but would explain why the TS does not want to say anything and Yelobird also does not respond as it would embarras his customer.

Maybe think about this before making a thread here. It could also backfire. Whoever is to blame, just come clean.

#123 1 year ago

Sounds like Pinbits all over again .... They quit answering emails, then went lost, but of course website was still up a running and taking orders, just a huge headache for people who pay for something and then get no response

#124 1 year ago
Quoted from BigalzPinz:

Sounds like Pinbits all over again .... They quit answering emails, then went lost, but of course website was still up a running and taking orders, just a huge headache for people who pay for something and then get no response

I worry about Pinbits. They are older and disappeared during the covid shut downs. I do hope they are all right.

LTG : )

#125 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I worry about Pinbits. They are older and disappeared during the covid shut downs. I do hope they are all right.

I worry about them too. I reached out numerous times to them, and heard nothing like many other Pinsiders.

#126 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I worked with Pam and Martin on the first attempts at shaker controlled chips on Getaway. It was great. Talking 2006-ish? Can’t recall.

#127 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Went off the rails from what I heard from someone who knew them well. She got obsessed with Q/conspiracy theory nonsense and it took over everything and Pinbits was a casualty. Pretty sad.

#128 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Went off the rails from what I heard from someone who knew them well. She got obsessed with Q/conspiracy theory nonsense and it took over everything and Pinbits was a casualty. Pretty sad.

Pam got obsessed with conspiracy theories and that took them down? Really?

#129 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

Pam got obsessed with conspiracy theories and that took them down? Really?

Yeah, it was (is? This was about a year or so ago I heard) hardcore obsession from what I heard. Didn't want to do anything else except read about more Q nonsense and the latest ridiculous conspiracy theory. Wouldn't listen to reason. Totally destroyed their Pinbits business for no good reason. From what I was told Martin wasn't as into it, or maybe not into it at all, but couldn't pull her out of it. Again, sad.

#130 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Of course he wasn’t. If you have been on Pinside for any length of time then you know what kind of guy he is
Same as the Deeproot thread. Guy was treated like garbage. I assume that’s why he’s gone

Yeah, Yelobird took a lot of shit when Deeproot finally collapsed, including probably at least a bit from me, and rightly so.

If that kept him off Pinside, or caused him to lose a bit of passion for pinball, then that's a shame. But if you followed the deeproot thread / saga from the beginning, then you know exactly why he took flack for some of the super pro-deeproot stuff, and also misleading stuff that he posted over there.

#131 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Yeah, Yelobird took a lot of shit when Deeproot finally collapsed, including probably at least a bit from me, and rightly so.
If that kept him off Pinside, or caused him to lose a bit of passion for pinball, then that's a shame. But if you followed the deeproot thread / saga from the beginning, then you know exactly why he took flack for some of the super pro-deeproot stuff, and also misleading stuff that he posted over there.

What was misleading that he did? Buy a game? Say that he wanted a pin after paying for it?

Wasn’t his fault and it doesn’t give people the right to act like jackasses although that’s the way people are these days and why it doesn’t bother me.

What a crock of BS

#132 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, it was (is? This was about a year or so ago I heard) hardcore obsession from what I heard. Didn't want to do anything else except read about more Q nonsense and the latest ridiculous conspiracy theory. Wouldn't listen to reason. Totally destroyed their Pinbits business for no good reason. From what I was told Martin wasn't as into it, or maybe not into it at all, but couldn't pull her out of it. Again, sad.

Damn. Martin was such a top notch engineer. I spoke with both over quite a few calls. Great folks. That makes me sad. I thought they just retired.

#133 1 year ago
Quoted from underlord:

Damn. Martin was such a top notch engineer. I spoke with both over quite a few calls. Great folks. That makes me sad. I thought they just retired.

I don't know them personally, the other person that told me did. From what they told me she was beyond reason and didn't care about pinbits anymore - a pretty depressing situation for Martin. I don't think he was into the Q/conspiracy thing. It's not an isolated type case. Lots of people have thrown reason to the wind and are all-in on being part of Q, no matter how destructive or ridiculous it is. That's a bummer no matter who the person that's trapped is.

#134 1 year ago

The thing with conspiracies', like the whole fucking definition is that know one knows about them.

That's what i keep saying to my crazy mates, If it's a conspiracy then how come it's on the fucking internet?

Just looked up the Q shit. You guys have some weird shit going on over there.

#135 1 year ago

I really hope you know the details of their situation and not just spreading gossip.

Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't know them personally, the other person that told me did. From what they told me she was beyond reason and didn't care about pinbits anymore - a pretty depressing situation for Martin. I don't think he was into the Q/conspiracy thing. It's not an isolated type case. Lots of people have thrown reason to the wind and are all-in on being part of Q, no matter how destructive or ridiculous it is. That's a bummer no matter who the person that's trapped is.

#136 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What was misleading that he did? Buy a game? Say that he wanted a pin after paying for it?
Wasn’t his fault and it doesn’t give people the right to act like jackasses although that’s the way people are these days and why it doesn’t bother me.
What a crock of BS

Well, Ice you have a very selective memory then! As always, I'm glad to see you around, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna push back at your version of events. So, let me remind you how Yelobird was misleading.

During the pre-order window, Yelobird was very vocal and encouraged people to buy games. He specifically mentioned that he had personally ordered multiple RAZAs and paid-in-full too. Then after deeproot fell apart, he denied having ordered multiple games, and said he only ordered one, and claimed to have been lying when he said he ordered multiple games and paid the full invoices. Very weird and misleading behavior. This is all on-the-record in the deeproot thread, if you care to check the facts.

So yeah, that's reason enough to give him at least a bit of shit.

I'll also add, that he had a perpetual "This is fine, this is all fine" attitude right up until the SEC investigation came to light. Then he went silent for weeks, until he came back crowing about how he had managed to get refunded his RAZA deposit from his credit card company or bank (can't remember which). Even though plenty of people had lost their deposits at that point, and plenty more who thought they were gonna get chargebacks eventually lost their cases. Possibly, even Yelobird too. But who knows, because he disappeared from the RAZA thread after that.

So again, a bit more reason to give him shit. If one was so inclined. I don't hold Yelobird accountable for what Robert or deeproot did, but I can and do hold him responsible for his own words and actions.

#137 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

The thing with conspiracies', like the whole fucking definition is that know one knows about them.
That's what i keep saying to my crazy mates, If it's a conspiracy then how come it's on the fucking internet?
Just looked up the Q shit. You guys have some weird shit going on over there.

Q really is bat shit crazy. The bad news is that some of conspiracies are even dumber.

#138 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Well, Ice you have a very selective memory then! As always, I'm glad to see you around, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna push back at your version of events. So, let me remind you how Yelobird was misleading.
During the pre-order window, Yelobird was very vocal and encouraged people to buy games. He specifically mentioned that he had personally ordered multiple RAZAs and paid-in-full too. Then after deeproot fell apart, he denied having ordered multiple games, and said he only ordered one, and claimed to have been lying when he said he ordered multiple games and paid the full invoices. Very weird and misleading behavior. This is all on-the-record in the deeproot thread, if you care to check the facts.
I'll also add, that he had a perpetual "This is fine, this is all fine" attitude right up until the SEC investigation came to light. Then he went silent for weeks, until he came back crowing about how he had managed to get refunded his RAZA deposit from his credit card company or bank (can't remember which). Even though plenty of people had lost their deposits at that point, and plenty more who thought they were gonna get chargebacks eventually lost their cases. Possibly, even Yelobird too. But who knows, because he disappeared from the RAZA thread after that.
So again, a bit more reason to give him shit. If one was so inclined. I don't hold Yelobird accountable for what Robert or deeproot did, but I can and do hold him responsible for his own words and actions.

Yelobird and I talked privately after the Deeproot meltdown and he's a good guy. We all make mistakes and I'm glad he's OK.

And he was down-right subdued compared to others that were cheerleading Deeproot.

#139 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Yelobird and I talked privately after the Deeproot meltdown and he's a good guy. We all make mistakes and I'm glad he's OK.
And he was down-right subdued compared to others that were cheerleading Deeproot.

Oh yeah, I've got no problem with him personally. I'm sure he is a good guy. I just don't care for Ice acting like Yelobird didn't make his own bed with the deeproot stuff.

#140 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Did you lose a deposit? Of course Yelobird accepts his own bed made. I don’t hear any excuses from him or anybody else.

To all that I say “so F ing what”!

Now, for all you perfect individuals I get it’s tough to see someone else make a mistake and sit in your holier than thou judgment

And until the SEC jumped in, which NOBODY knew the extent including the employees of DR, well we all got to see the PFs, cabinets, parts, tools, materials, prototypes and full blown set up of $$$ wasted.

The tragedy is what happened to the unknowing investors. Not getting a game?

Again, who cares and so F ing what! I’m happy the whole ordeal provided a high level of entertainment for you

We aren’t mindless children here. People make their OWN decisions FFS. I could care less what anyone else does/did or doesn’t/didn’t do.

Just like Toy Story now. You might think it’s a rip off. Someone else might love it, be excited about talking about it.

So later when it goes down in value by $2k who are you going to blame? Someone else right?

Like I said, a total crock of BS

I was “cheerleading” the F out of it because I wanted it to succeed. And def not “rather subdued”. From day one my disdain for Mueller was clear. Did I think he was a criminal? Nobody did to that extent

So stick that in your pipe and smoke it

Oh, and head back over to the DR thread, they need help solving puzzles

#141 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Did you lose a deposit? Of course Yelobird accepts his own bed made. I don’t hear any excuses from him or anybody else.
To all that I say “so F ing what”!
Now, for all you perfect individuals I get it’s tough to see someone else make a mistake and sit in your holier than thou judgment
And until the SEC jumped in, which NOBODY knew the extent including the employees of DR, well we all got to see the PFs, cabinets, parts, tools, materials, prototypes and full blown set up of $$$ wasted.
The tragedy is what happened to the unknowing investors. Not getting a game?
Again, who cares and so F ing what! I’m happy the whole ordeal provided a high level of entertainment for you
We aren’t mindless children here. People make their OWN decisions FFS. I could care less what anyone else does/did or doesn’t/didn’t do.
Just like Toy Story now. You might think it’s a rip off. Someone else might love it, be excited about talking about it.
So later when it goes down in value by $2k who are you going to blame? Someone else right?
Like I said, a total crock of BS
I was “cheerleading” the F out of it because I wanted it to succeed. And def not “rather subdued”. From day one my disdain for Mueller was clear. Did I think he was a criminal? Nobody did to that extent
So stick that in your pipe and smoke it
Oh, and head back over to the DR thread, they need help solving puzzles

Finally, have a nice day!!

#142 1 year ago
Quoted from SLRage:

I really hope you know the details of their situation and not just spreading gossip.

I've said the outlines of what I was told. There's more but I've said enough. I have no reason to disbelieve the person that told me since they knew them well. Why would I make that up? There's no advantage in it for me personally - I never even ordered from them to my knowledge. But at least now people have an idea why Pinbits dropped off the face of the planet so abruptly. I didn't know it was still a mystery to most people.

#143 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

We aren’t mindless children here.

Well we can agree to disagree

#145 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Well we can agree to disagree

You might have a point there Law!

#146 1 year ago

Im sure you didn't "make it up" but your claiming that someone researched Q and just lost interest in the world (of pinball anyway). Sounds a little "MSM exaggeration like" to me. I wouldn't post something about someone that was told to you by a friend of a friend etc. No offense meant towards you though!

Quoted from PinMonk:

I've said the outlines of what I was told. There's more but I've said enough. I have no reason to disbelieve the person that told me since they knew them well. Why would I make that up? There's no advantage in it for me personally - I never even ordered from them to my knowledge. But at least now people have an idea why Pinbits dropped off the face of the planet so abruptly. I didn't know it was still a mystery to most people.

#147 1 year ago
Quoted from SLRage:

Im sure you didn't "make it up" but your claiming that someone researched Q and just lost interest in the world (of pinball anyway). Sounds a little "MSM exaggeration like" to me. I wouldn't post something about someone that was told to you by a friend of a friend etc. No offense meant towards you though!

Actually, it sounds like what happens in real life, unfortunately. Lots of crazy shit can happen when someone gets duped into a conspiracy theory. I suspect it is easy to get lost in a world like that and go down a dark rabbit hole of lies.

#148 1 year ago
Quoted from SLRage:

It was not relayed from a friend of a friend to me, there was literally one degree of separation, and the person that told me is beyond reproach and also has no reason to make stuff up. Also, funny you should mention MSM, but that was in there, too, as well as a bunch of political insanity, etc, but it was all related. And yes, there are PLENTY of Americans that sadly have dropped out from functional society because they believe the crazy stuff out there with Q and conspiracy theories of government and politics that make no sense to anyone that examines them critically. But that's all I'm saying about this. I only said it to let people know what happened when Pinbits name came up so it made a little more sense. I didn't intend for it to turn into a sub-subject. This has nothing to do with The Mod Couple.

#149 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It was not relayed from a friend of a friend to me, there was literally one degree of separation, and the person that told me is beyond reproach and also has no reason to make stuff up. Also, funny you should mention MSM, but that was in there, too, as well as a bunch of political insanity, etc, but it was all related. And yes, there are PLENTY of Americans that sadly have dropped out from functional society because they believe the crazy stuff out there with Q and conspiracy theories of government and politics that make no sense to anyone that examines them critically. But that's all I'm saying about this. I only said it to let people know what happened when Pinbits name came up so it made a little more sense. I didn't intend for it to turn into a sub-subject. This has nothing to do with The Mod Couple.

Thanks for letting us Pinsiders know what happened to Pinbits, PinMonk. It's a sad story for sure........Pinbits was one of the best Mod Makers out there

#150 1 year ago
Quoted from BigalzPinz:

Thanks for letting us Pinsiders know what happened to Pinbits, PinMonk. It's a sad story for sure........Pinbits was one of the best Mod Makers out there

Well, obviously Pinbits is serving a higher purpose now.

A batshit crazy, insane, moronic higher purpose. Glad they aren't family members of mine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 34.99
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fort Wayne, IN
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 144.00
Lighting - Backbox
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

There are 256 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mod-couple-wont-answer-damaged-merchandise-refund/page/3?hl=papakilo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.