IMG_0494 (resized).jpeg
maiden (resized).jpeg
mando (resized).jpeg
2nd Right Coil Flipper (resized).jpg
Right Coil Flipper (resized).jpg
Left Coil Flipper (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0544 (resized).JPEG
There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 1 year ago

---Update: Happy to announce I just installed a 2 flipper set on location in an AIQ. This location is open 12pm -12AM 7 days a week so its a good stress test. They hold league nights on Wednesdays and AIQ gets a ton of play during that time. I will periodically check in with the operator to see how they are holding up and report back with the good, bad, or indifferent.

Stranger Things confirmed:
StangerThings (resized).jpegStangerThings (resized).jpeg

#102 1 year ago

Do you make a kit that would fit Lord of the Rings?

#103 1 year ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

---Update: Happy to announce I just installed a 2 flipper set on location in an AIQ. This location is open 12pm -12AM 7 days a week so its a good stress test. They hold league nights on Wednesdays and AIQ gets a ton of play during that time. I will periodically check in with the operator to see how they are holding up.
Stranger Things confirmed:
[quoted image]

You make a cooler for the magnet on GZ?

#104 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Do you make a kit that would fit Lord of the Rings?

Quoted from PapaBless:

You make a cooler for the magnet on GZ?

Not at this time. I have a few other kits in the works first.

#105 1 year ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Currently my 3 flipper kits are showing out of stock. I have enough supplies to put together 3 more kits while still leaving enough to offer support and replacements for the kits i have sold should the need arise. I will have the remaining 3 kits available on my shop for the weekend. Dont worry if you missed out or simply wanted to wait to see how these kits will hold up.

Congrats on selling out of your inventory! I plan on making an order, just waiting for you to have a couple more of my games. I still wish you’d do Rick and Morty.

2 weeks later
#106 1 year ago

Quick update: I'm happy to report the set that I put on location 20 days ago is still operating perfectly and with signs of failure. They have been running 12 hour shifts 7 days a week and all the locals love them.

Kits are built and ready to ship if anyone wants them!

Added 23 months ago:

Edit:

Quick update: I'm happy to report the set that I put on location 20 days ago is still operating perfectly and NO with signs of failure. They have been running 12 hour shifts 7 days a week and all the locals love them.

Added 23 months ago:

3rd times a charm:

Quick update: I'm happy to report the set that I put on location 20 days ago is still operating perfectly and with NO signs of failure. They have been running 12 hour shifts 7 days a week and all the locals love them.

#107 1 year ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Quick update: I'm happy to report the set that I put on location 20 days ago is still operating perfectly and with signs of failure. They have been running 12 hour shifts 7 days a week and all the locals love them.

No good if they report the mod has "and with signs of failure"

I think you left a NO out !!!

#108 1 year ago

I just got a second kit for my TMNT, and now that I see BM66 is confirmed, that's next. Thank you so much for the quality product (and good instructions).

#109 1 year ago
Quoted from pins4u:

No good if they report the mod has "and with signs of failure"
I think you left a NO out !!!

Yes I left the "NO" out. I should reread my posts once and while. Here is the exact txt, Im still waiting on the play count....

IMG_0687 (resized).jpegIMG_0687 (resized).jpeg

Quoted from raindog151:

I just got a second kit for my TMNT, and now that I see BM66 is confirmed, that's next. Thank you so much for the quality product (and good instructions).

Thanks again, Glad you like them!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
3 weeks later
#110 1 year ago

575 plays on the routed AIQ and still going strong.

#111 1 year ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

575 plays on the routed AIQ and still going strong.

nice! no issues on my end!

10 months later
#112 1 year ago

So dumb question but why do these kits come with wire snips?

Second hopefully not so dumb question:

I have a Godzilla and JP Premium. I don't really notice much fade on the GZ with our usage pattern. And I don't think I'll invest in two sets at this time. Are the brackets for both pins identical in case I want to move them back and forth between the games?

#113 1 year ago
Quoted from AMartin56:

So dumb question but why do these kits come with wire snips?
Second hopefully not so dumb question:
I have a Godzilla and JP Premium. I don't really notice much fade on the GZ with our usage pattern. And I don't think I'll invest in two sets at this time. Are the brackets for both pins identical in case I want to move them back and forth between the games?

Wire snips not included. JP and GZ kits are the same and interchangeable.

#114 12 months ago

Now that you have a healthy list of spike games covered, are you thinking about Rick and Morty?

#115 12 months ago

Did you feel Scooby needed a kit when you had the game?

#116 12 months ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Now that you have a healthy list of spike games covered, are you thinking about Rick and Morty?

I dont have access to a rick and morty so i probably wont persue that game. Things could change in the future.

Quoted from GCS2000:

Did you feel Scooby needed a kit when you had the game?

I did do some temp testing while i had the game and the coils never reached astronomical temps like some games do. Also it seems spooky is still tweaking the coil pwm algorithms so that may get even better with future updates. The center ramp was getting slightly slower to come around to the upper playfield on some of my longer streams but never to the point of not being able to make it up. Its not a very steep ramp.

#117 12 months ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

I dont have access to a rick and morty so i probably wont persue that game. Things could change in the future.

I did do some temp testing while i had the game and the coils never reached astronomical temps like some games do. Also it seems spooky is still tweaking the coil pwm algorithms so that may get even better with future updates. The center ramp was getting slightly slower to come around to the upper playfield on some of my longer streams but never to the point of not being able to make it up. Its not a very steep ramp.

Thanks Slap.

I am feeling like GZ has been giving me some issues as lately some of my shots just "aren't getting there". Our games are not long ones as we are good players but we could easily be playing multiple games over the course of 30-60 mins and often these are multiplayer games as well.

Some of it is poor playing on our part but there definitely seems to be times where I feel like I hit that shot perfectly and it doesn't go.

1 month later
#118 10 months ago

I have a Queen pin from pinball brothers. (3 flippers). Let me know if your alien brackets will work happy to do some testing and/or sending pics and measurements

#119 10 months ago
Quoted from Hershmeister:

I have a Queen pin from pinball brothers. (3 flippers). Let me know if your alien brackets will work happy to do some testing and/or sending pics and measurements

Pm sent…

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Newnan, GA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Games People

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Kingston, OK
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

€ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mod-announcement-extended-play-coil-coolers-spike-2-/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.