IMG_0494 (resized).jpeg
maiden (resized).jpeg
mando (resized).jpeg
2nd Right Coil Flipper (resized).jpg
Right Coil Flipper (resized).jpg
Left Coil Flipper (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0544 (resized).JPEG
There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Have a set going out to someone who will be generously donating their time in test fitting these brackets on the following games:

Two questions: should we wait for the tests to all be completed before placing an order? Also, do you offer discounts for ordering multiple kits?

I would need four kits…

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Two questions: should we wait for the tests to all be completed before placing an order? Also, do you offer discounts for ordering multiple kits?
I would need four kits…

If you see the games you are wanting kits for listed i personally would wait to see if they definitely fit before ordering. If you don't see your game contact and we can work something out.

Known Working:
Godzilla
Jurassic Park

Being tested in the near future by a fellow pinsider or myself:
Elvira - 2 flipper kit
Stranger things - 2 flipper kit
Batman66 - 2 flipper kit
Iron Maiden - 4 flippers 3 flipper kit would cool both lowers and upper right
Star Wars - 2 flipper kit
Rush - 3 flipper kit
Mando - 2 flipper kit
AIQ - 3 Flipper Kit
Deadpool - 2 Flipper Kit

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Testing is complete and Im ready to ship a few kits while I wait for supplies to build more.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1391-ravspec/06645-extended-play-coil-coolers-spike-2
Tested and working on my personal Godzilla and Jurassic Park. More pins will be added to the list as confirmation of fitment comes in.
[quoted image]

About time someone made some affordable fans! Pinstadiums should be next!

#54 2 years ago

Picked up a Deadpool so expect that to be added once i get it setup tomorrow... I was lucky enough to come across a Led Zeppelin while i was picking up the deadpool and the owner was ok with test fitting the coolers. They fit with no issues so they are now added to confirmed working.

#55 2 years ago

Yea, these are going to sell light hotcakes.

How difficult is the instal? How long before you are completed with the testing on the games on the list?

I think I asked you in a different thread, but when will you get to Spooky games, particularly Rick and Morty?

#56 2 years ago

Takes like 10 mins. I haven’t installed these, but seems to be the same setup as pinmonk and those are easy peasy.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

How difficult is the instal? How long before you are completed with the testing on the games on the list?
I think I asked you in a different thread, but when will you get to Spooky games, particularly Rick and Morty?

I’ve homebrewed fans and 3D mounts myself for my pins as well as for some friends. Fans on coils has been done since the RGP days, it does help a lot of pins. Mechanical Install itself is simple, sometimes you have clearance variations from pin to pin depending on what is mounted near the flipper mech. Of course there is a bit of electrical work to get 12V to the fans.

I’ve actually made a setup specifically R&M for a friend. Been thinking of offering them up for sale myself if my project list wasn’t so long….

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

-Rick and Morty is not in the immediate future for me. My main goal is to add new titles to list of games with plug-n-play cooler kits available like my Wizard of Oz kit for example.

-Im hoping by the end of the week I will be able to add a bunch of games to the confirmed working list for the spike 2 kit. The kits are at the mercy of usps at this point.

#59 2 years ago

Just waiting for 2-fan kits for Spike 2 to be available on your site so I can order for EHoH.

#60 2 years ago

Just installed the 2nd an flipper cooler kit on my EHOH today. Took about 10 mins to install from start to finish. Fans fit perfectly with existing screws. I used a few zip ties for a clean look and to keep the cords from moving parts.

Lots of extra wire so no need for to worry about pulling anything out when you lift the playfield.

2D05E90B-6430-486B-903D-7E6AC4679843 (resized).jpeg2D05E90B-6430-486B-903D-7E6AC4679843 (resized).jpeg5D0235A5-D3B5-47FF-9D5A-82A14E789770 (resized).jpeg5D0235A5-D3B5-47FF-9D5A-82A14E789770 (resized).jpeg5EE2FCDC-1BEE-4977-A28B-7972F904903E (resized).jpeg5EE2FCDC-1BEE-4977-A28B-7972F904903E (resized).jpeg847BAC37-1ED6-4A62-9F24-E0D34E1828FA (resized).jpeg847BAC37-1ED6-4A62-9F24-E0D34E1828FA (resized).jpeg
#61 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Just installed the 2nd an flipper cooler kit on my EHOH today. Took about 10 mins to install from start to finish. Fans fit perfectly with existing screws. I used a few zip ties for a clean look and to keep the cords from moving parts.
Lots of extra wire so no need for to worry about pulling anything out when you lift the playfield.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That's great to hear, Glad everything worked out for you! Install looks very clean and you have one of only two sets i printed in black. So you have the Super LE models. haha I did my part as well and can confirm fitment on deadpool so i will be adding that to the list as well. On my deadpool the left flipper bracket is a little close to a gi socket so im going to make a slight adjustment on future brackets but otherwise they fit as expected.

IMG_0543 (resized).JPEGIMG_0543 (resized).JPEGIMG_0544 (resized).JPEGIMG_0544 (resized).JPEG
#62 2 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

But you copied the fan model and power setup right down to the diode and fuse on the power lead. Fuse is SOMETIMES, rarely done with powered mods, but rectifier diode is the one you can't explain away. No one does that to my knowledge except my kits. You just ripped mine off in a less-than fashion.
There are a MILLION things modders can use their talents for to benefit the community and make pinball better. Make something. Ripping off what already exists doesn't move the needle for making pinball better.

*yawn*

If a price cut of 40% doesn't "move the needle" then I don't know what does. Time will tell if there's any substantive difference in the way/filament you guys print, and frankly, that's the only thing that matters here. There was nothing technologically complicated about this idea, you just had the time and knowledge to make a 3d model of a bracket. The rest of the stuff in the kit is literal kiddy design. If the quality ends up being the same, and at half the price.........well....says something about the profit margin you've been enjoying, doesn't it. This has literally happened with just about every major mod that sold in any kind of bulk and was not technologically complicated (Eli Tron Ramps and the arcade mod stand out as " basically unreproducible").

Headphone coin door kits, speaker kits, EL lights, pop bumper plasma caps, splitter harnesses, LED bulbs....list goes on and on and on. Selling mods to the community shouldn't be a second (or first) job for anyone. This is a niche hobby, and it's never really going to generate the 15-20k in profits to make it worth patenting. This specific idea....might've actually cleared that bar, but again.....everyone wants the easy buck up front, not to do the legwork and take the risk on the front end of spending the money for a patent when it's not known if it will be popular or not, but you don't get the right to bitch later when someone else does the same thing. Are we going to argue if Stern and JJP should pay Pinstadium for "Expression Lighting"?

Be thankful this didn't happen much earlier. I got about 3 months to sell my cheap power splitter harnesses before PCB splitters came on the market, lol.

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

I’ve homebrewed fans and 3D mounts myself for my pins as well as for some friends. Fans on coils has been done since the RGP days, it does help a lot of pins. Mechanical Install itself is simple, sometimes you have clearance variations from pin to pin depending on what is mounted near the flipper mech. Of course there is a bit of electrical work to get 12V to the fans.
I’ve actually made a setup specifically R&M for a friend. Been thinking of offering them up for sale myself if my project list wasn’t so long….

I've 3D printed some myself just to play around with, but have no desire to sell. I (retired) designed RF power stuff that always needed cooled, so sticking a fan on something that needs cooled is not exactly rocket science. On bigger designs, we used water cooling. Sometimes to cool, other times to keep a temperature constant (a temperature variation would affect the system calibration accuracy).

I've worked side-by-side with the thermal engineers for decades and we've thermocoupled the crap out of things to verify our expectations many dozens of times. One thing I haven't seen that would interest me the most is measuring the temperature deep inside the windings (easier said than done). If the core's thermal resistance to the outside world is crappy (i.e. no good thermal path for heat to follow), then the internal temperature could still be toasty, regardless of the surface temperature. Thermal resistance is just what it sounds like (same as electrical, but for thermal instead): High thermal resistance is essentially an insulator. Ideally, you want it low (i.e. the heat trapped in the middle can get out easily).

But I play so lousy it's a moot point if I tried to cool the coils or not.

I hope this didn't sound disparaging to the coil cooler guys, wasn't my intent. More about the dynamics surround cooling something hot.

Edit: Thinking about this more (and reading some articles), a better way to calculate the real coil temperature is to measure the resistance at room, exercise the coil, then remeasure the resistance and work the numbers backwards for internal coil temperature rise. Another option would be to measure current and voltage simultaneously on a scope (use a clamp on current probe for the scope) and figure resistance. Those results are the real numbers that determine how effective coil coolers are.

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Just waiting for 2-fan kits for Spike 2 to be available on your site so I can order for EHoH.

I made a cooler for the Spike 2 CPU board...

Not because of the CPU as most would think, but because of the backbox LEDs. They make the board (specifically the woofer chip) rather toasty. Took a FLIR of the PWB, and I was rather surprised at the temperatures.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#67 2 years ago

Installed the Flipper Coil Fans on RUSH LE. Had to unscrew the left side playfield support bar to have better access to screwing the Left Flipper Fan down. Right Flipper installed easy, 2nd Right Flipper Coil I removed a couple of zip ties to push a wire bundle more to the right of the fan. Used a few zip ties to clean up the wires. Very easy install, about 10 minutes total. Fans are very quiet.

Left Coil Flipper (resized).jpgLeft Coil Flipper (resized).jpg
Right Coil Flipper (resized).jpgRight Coil Flipper (resized).jpg
2nd Right Coil Flipper (resized).jpg2nd Right Coil Flipper (resized).jpg

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from usafstars:

Installed the Flipper Coil Fans on RUSH LE. Had to unscrew the left side playfield support bar to have better access to screwing the Left Flipper Fan down. Right Flipper installed easy, 2nd Right Flipper Coil I removed a couple of zip ties to push a wire bundle more to the right of the fan. Used a few zip ties to clean up the wires. Very easy install, about 10 minutes total. Fans are very quiet.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Thank you, added to the list!

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

I made a cooler for the Spike 2 CPU board...
Not because of the CPU as most would think, but because of the backbox LEDs. They make the board (specifically the woofer chip) rather toasty. Took a FLIR of the PWB, and I was rather surprised at the temperatures.
[quoted image]

That is not something I have seen before! Nice work!

#70 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Selling mods to the community shouldn't be a second (or first) job for anyone.

Great message to people willing to invest time and energy so others don't have to do it themselves... "Don't bother! Philosophically our hobby doesn't want anyone to be able to profit off our inability to do it all ourselves!"

Lame

#71 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Never would have imagined a competitive market in pinball cooling fans.

When prices are high, the market finds a way.

#72 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Selling mods to the community shouldn't be a second (or first) job for anyone.

*Crawls into a hole*

Really no other choice for me, considering the demand I've had, and I'm much happier for it, despite it still being stressful much of the time (my previous work was certainly more prestigious, but I was miserable).

Hopefully the community wants me to continue putting full time effort into it, and that pinball continues to be popular.

I can agree it doesn't offer much job security, and since hiring help that relies on me for their main income, the pressure is on to keep a job available and not produce a failure, which I've done before, and is a constant reminder of the level of work and creativity I need to put in.

Good meeting you at TPF btw.

#73 2 years ago

Adding Iron maiden and Mando to the list!

maiden (resized).jpegmaiden (resized).jpegmando (resized).jpegmando (resized).jpeg
#74 2 years ago

Have you tried testing the difference between temps by just adding heat shrinks to the coils versus the fans?

#75 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Have you tried testing the difference between temps by just adding heat shrinks to the coils versus the fans?

I have not tested any passive cooling options. Someone a few posts back did, however, and their conclusion was they are not as effective as active cooling.

#76 2 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Great message to people willing to invest time and energy so others don't have to do it themselves... "Don't bother! Philosophically our hobby doesn't want anyone to be able to profit off our inability to do it all ourselves!"
Lame

No, what's lame is not acknowledging the situation and sticking your head in the sand like it's just going to go away.....all the while criticizing other people and offering zero solutions.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#77 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

*Crawls into a hole*
Really no other choice for me, considering the demand I've had, and I'm much happier for it, despite it still being stressful much of the time (my previous work was certainly more prestigious, but I was miserable).
Hopefully the community wants me to continue putting full time effort into it, and that pinball continues to be popular.
I can agree it doesn't offer much job security, and since hiring help that relies on me for their main income, the pressure is on to keep a job available and not produce a failure, which I've done before, and is a constant reminder of the level of work and creativity I need to put in.
Good meeting you at TPF btw.

Yeah....when it comes to mods, the good thing about visual mods is that they can be done many different ways. I feel like things are a lot harder for the "tech" modders in regards to what I was talking about. Stuff that can be easily replicated without artistic know-how...and a lot of that stuff is personal aesthetics as well, whereas, like these fan mods for instance...there's really only extremely minor variation possible. You can only make a power splitter so many ways, etc.

#78 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Yeah....when it comes to mods, the good thing about visual mods is that they can be done many different ways. I feel like things are a lot harder for the "tech" modders in regards to what I was talking about. Stuff that can be easily replicated without artistic know-how...and a lot of that stuff is personal aesthetics as well, whereas, like these fan mods for instance...there's really only extremely minor variation possible. You can only make a power splitter so many ways, etc.

It was pretty difficult to add unique features to a set of coil coolers. I did manage to add a few by offering a one piece harness and I include a 12v pigtail with the two fan kit to give someone the opportunity to use a well built harness with circuit protection to easily power a diy spotlight or scoop illumination. At the end of the day those differences are really splitting hairs. The only way to really stand out is on price and quality with a technical mod for the same game. It seems i have nailed the former and time will prove the later. Beyond the spike 2 kit, I am the first to market with my WOZ kit and plan to add more first to market kits in the future which will somewhat avoid the need to split hairs until the competition catches up. If they do catch up I wont be on here accusing them of stealing my designs and telling them the community doesn't need them.

#79 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Quoted from SlapDrain:

I have not tested any passive cooling options. Someone a few posts back did, however, and their conclusion was they are not as effective as active cooling.

One thing I wondered about is why someone hasn't rethought the coil construction itself w/respect to cooling. I've toyed around with it in passing over the years since it was part of my work (not solenoids tho). Construct it in such a way it is able to passively cool (i.e. have a thermal path from deep inside the coil to wick out the heat).

#80 2 years ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

We just had another pinsider generously offer their time to test a set on AIQ. I myself will be picking up a deadpool this weekend so we can add that to the list as well.

i'm ordering a set for my AIQ premium, will report back as well. thanks for offering a 3 fan alternative!

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

One thing I wondered about is why someone hasn't rethought the coil construction itself w/respect to cooling. I've toyed around with it in passing over the years since it was part of my work (not solenoids tho). Construct it in such a way it is able to passively cool (i.e. have a thermal path from deep inside the coil to wick out the heat).

I mean, if history holds true, Stern will just steal the idea from the community and start selling them as an option themselves....with pot metal brackets, and for 500 bucks, no doubt.

#82 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I mean, if history holds true, Stern will just steal the idea from the community and start selling them as an option themselves....with pot metal brackets, and for 500 bucks, no doubt.

And everyone will fucking eat it up and be so happy for some reason.

#83 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Stern coming out with a kit would be the best advertising I could ask for.

#84 2 years ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

It was pretty difficult to add unique features to a set of coil coolers. I did manage to add a few by offering a one piece harness and I include a 12v pigtail with the two fan kit to give someone the opportunity to use a well built harness with circuit protection to easily power a diy spotlight or scoop illumination. At the end of the day those differences are really splitting hairs. The only way to really stand out is on price and quality with a technical mod for the same game. It seems i have nailed the former and time will prove the later. Beyond the spike 2 kit, I am the first to market with my WOZ kit and plan to add more first to market kits in the future which will somewhat avoid the need to split hairs until the competition catches up. If they do catch up I wont be on here accusing them of stealing my designs and telling them the community doesn't need them.

Making them for woz is no different than any other game. I made my own for gnr and they fit exactly the same on AIQ. They are just $10 fans, thingiverse printed brackets and a connection to 12v. Not much more to it really. I bought enough to make four sets, only used two as I rarely play longer than 30 mins and didn’t notice much fade so didn’t put them on my other games. I have two extra sets and am not looking to get into the fan business and compete.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B088BMC34Q/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_HGYT9W2BCZB0X9FP6TEN

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Making them for woz is no different than any other game. I made my own for gnr and they fit exactly the same on AIQ. They are just $10 fans, thingiverse printed brackets and a connection to 12v. Not much more to it really. I bought enough to make four sets, only used two as I rarely play longer than 30 mins and didn’t notice much fade so didn’t put them on my other games. I have two extra sets and am not looking to get into the fan business and compete.
amazon.com link »

I enjoy all aspects of putting these kits together. If people enjoy diy’ing things I encourage them to do so as well. I would never discourage someone from getting their hands dirty. I’m making these kits available as another option for the people that don’t have the time or desire to do it themselves.

Quoted from Lermods:

Making them for woz is no different than any other game....

And just to address this part specifically the woz brackets/harness are in fact very different from the spike 2 kit I'm selling and are not interchangeable.

#86 2 years ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

I enjoy all aspects of putting these kits together. If people enjoy diy’ing things I encourage them to do so as well. I would never discourage someone from getting their hands dirty. I’m making these kits available as another option for the people that don’t have the time or desire to do it themselves.

And just to address this part specifically the woz brackets/harness are in fact very different from the spike 2 kit I'm selling and are not interchangeable.

What's different about the harness other than the connector to 12v?

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

What's different about the harness other than the connector to 12v?

Shorter than the spike harness and a different 12v connector that gives the fans power, is that not enough to call it non interchangeable?

#88 2 years ago
Quoted from SlapDrain:

Shorter than the spike harness and a different 12v connector that gives the fans power, is that not enough to call it non interchangeable?

I wouldn't call that very different. They easily could be made interchangeable/universal with an inline connector. 6 feet of wire is enough to reach any connector in a game with the playfield in a full raised position (having more wire than less is better). You said the brackets are different, but the ones I printed worked on GnR and AIQ with the only adjustment needed having to drill a couple of holes in the bracket to fit the flipper plate. You could just make one bracket with multiple holes so it becomes universal. Sorry if it comes across as arguing, that's not my intention, just noting that these really are or can be universal across games.

And you are right, people are paying because they can't do it or don't have the time and want a plug and play option, nothing at all wrong with that.

#89 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I wouldn't call that very different. They easily could be made interchangeable/universal with an inline connector. 6 feet of wire is enough to reach any connector in a game with the playfield in a full raised position (having more wire than less is better). You said the brackets are different, but the ones I printed worked on GnR and AIQ with the only adjustment needed having to drill a couple of holes in the bracket to fit the flipper plate. You could just make one bracket with multiple holes so it becomes universal. Sorry if it comes across as arguing, that's not my intention, just noting that these really are or can be universal across games.
And you are right, people are paying because they can't do it or don't have the time and want a plug and play option, nothing at all wrong with that.

Its all good. I didn't take it as arguing and I appreciate the back and forth. Im glad you brought up the hole spacing being different on jjp vs stern because that's what i found on my games i was thinking i was going crazy for a second. I started a new bracket design for woz not only for the hole spacing but because of the way that jjp oriented the coils on that game. If you were to use the common mounting points on both flippers in woz the fan for the right flipper would just be pulling hot air off the left flipper. I really picked a doozy for my first jjp game. After seeing that I wanted to design a way to get reasonably fresh air to both flipper coils and then spent time data logging to verify i made the right choice.

I definitely could have gone with a more universal approach with everything but I really do enjoy the whole process including designing brackets in cad. In the end game specific kits make for slightly easier install process for the end user as well so win win.

I attached a picture of the day i picked up woz and tried to just install the spike fan brackets hoping it would be an easy rework instead of starting from scratch.

IMG_0393 (resized).jpegIMG_0393 (resized).jpeg

and the final version....
IMG_0494 (resized).jpegIMG_0494 (resized).jpeg

#90 2 years ago

Are the fans drawing/sucking the hot air off the coils or pushing/blowing air over the coils to increase the convection? Is one better than the other? Any insights or test results would be interesting to see.

#91 2 years ago

Blowing air onto the coils.

#92 2 years ago

In the immortal words of Bart Simpson
"I didn't think it was possible but this both sucks and blows at the same time.".

#93 2 years ago

How the fan works, not the product.

#94 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Are the fans drawing/sucking the hot air off the coils or pushing/blowing air over the coils to increase the convection? Is one better than the other? Any insights or test results would be interesting to see.

Always better to push than pull in this specific case. Directionality of airflow being what it is with most fans, there's going to be a huge { shaped intake on that side, and a narrower < shaped exhaust (if the fan's any good, anyways..) on the blow side.

#95 1 year ago

Thank You:

I would like to take a moment to say thank you to all the people that are participating in this thread and an even bigger thanks to those that went a step further and ordered one of my kits. None of you know me from adam and decided to give me chance anyway, I will be forever grateful for that. The only way I can repay that is by standing behind my products and continuing to expand the list of pins that have Extended Play Coil Cooling kits available.

Down to business:

Currently my 3 flipper kits are showing out of stock. I have enough supplies to put together 3 more kits while still leaving enough to offer support and replacements for the kits i have sold should the need arise. I will have the remaining 3 kits available on my shop for the weekend. Dont worry if you missed out or simply wanted to wait to see how these kits will hold up. I have plenty of supplies on order to build more spike 2 kits by mid may. WOZ kits are available.

While we wait:

I will be hearing back from testers about compatibility with new pins which will be added to the list as they come in. We can all look forward to hearing user reactions that I'm sure will come in over the next few weeks. I encourage anyone who has purchased a kit from me to take to this thread with the cold hard truth. If there is some inherent problem with my design or improvement you feel can be made it should be made public.

Mike
-RavSpec

#96 1 year ago

AIQ Confirmed:

AIQ_Lower (resized).jpgAIQ_Lower (resized).jpgAIQ_Upper (resized).jpgAIQ_Upper (resized).jpg

#97 1 year ago

TMNT Confirmed:

694D87D7-10B8-4B43-ACE4-FE566C2807F5 (resized).jpeg694D87D7-10B8-4B43-ACE4-FE566C2807F5 (resized).jpeg
#98 1 year ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

Available. Check thingiverse.

Link?

#100 1 year ago

Star Wars Confirmed:
SW (resized).jpegSW (resized).jpeg

Batman 66 Confirmed:

Batman66 (resized).jpegBatman66 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Machine - For Sale
Portland, OR
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 22.00
€ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 74.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mod-announcement-extended-play-coil-coolers-spike-2-/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.