Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 10,636 posts
  • 267 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by BeachPickle
  • Topic is favorited by 72 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Trailer Trash-the Pin. The GWJ Chronicles”

• John finds the big whale and makes 1 "super LE CE Bling" Trailer Park Boys pin 17 votes
      11%
    • John finds 10 small whales and makes 10 "pro style homebrew type" Trailer Park Boys pins 11 votes
      7%
    • John buys an aquarium to pass the time until his dreams are realized 128 votes
      82%

(156 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

closed.gif
    EBC73878-BC53-4200-A2B6-C2F2E0527AAC (resized).jpeg
    F982508F-9554-4C5F-B499-531394F6F6C6 (resized).jpeg
    4E248FC9-0974-462E-9242-503735D9F3F4 (resized).jpeg
    2D3AED4E-728C-423B-AA1A-BC65047C5B9A.gif
    OTR.gif
    IMG_0355 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0363 (resized).JPG
    popcorns.gif
    IMG_0360 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0362 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0359 (resized).JPG
    worlds_worst_coach_trucker_hat-rcabf536f37e04dbc8095021b9983cf42_eahwj_8byvr_630 (resized).jpg
    7B29A5B0-680F-4306-A606-5CB78CED39B3_4_5005_c (resized).jpeg
    34C7A3AA-F74D-481F-8084-39C43A1199C7 (resized).jpeg
    93BD3918-24E8-44BF-A93F-1AB39CB7D00D (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

This topic is closed.

There are 10,636 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 213.
    #3551 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Blacklisted? For coming up with rulesets?

(Copy & Paste from RGP - Link provided at the bottom of my message. Posted by Jon Norris)

Outlane
    Jun 27, 2000, 1:00:00 AM

Farewell to Pinball

This closes a long 15 year chapter in my life. I want people to remember that I
    am quitting and throwing away those fifteen years not of my choosing. The
    Tobacco Companies win and I lose. This decision block was forced upon me by the
    companies "Smoke Freindly" policy. I have Asthma and can not even be in a
    Smokey environment. I find that Stern Pinball is one in a very small minority
    of companies that still allow this unhealthful practice.

I had suggested that the new offices be made into a "Non-Smoking" section,
    where people who have problems with smoke can exist. I was told "Absolutely
    NOT".

I suggested that Smokers must take their "Smoke Breaks" at Designated times.
    Again NO! (The reason for the "Smoke Friendly [Hostile]" policy is that there
    are concerns over a person at the end of their Cigarette break, ready to come
    back in to their desk will continue to chat with someone who had just beginning
    to take their break.)

I suggested on working out a Telecommuting/Consulting scheme, and
    again was told NO. (No concern over a double standard)

Finally, I suggested that my office be isolated from the rest, with a door out
    to the Non-smoking factory. (My intended office has a window out to the
    factory) Again, NO

One of my greatest strengths is problem solving. Well, I came up against a
    brick wall so I must leave and throw away my entire career.

(I threw away all of my Pinball related items on Monday, including several
    Trophies and hundreds of Pinball related Photos, and 20 years of reference
    items) I also threw away all of my materials for a Pinball Book, including
    about 500 Slides

So-long Pinball

I will probably be changing my "Outlane" screen name, so use my web site to
    contact me. Dreamlandscapes

Watch eBay for several auctions in July. I will be
    auctioning off all of my remaining Pinball items, including:

Shuffleball

(The True First Flipper Pinball Machine, date- 1932)

This is the only copy that I have ever seen. Pinball's HOLY GRAIL.

Start bid will be $3,000 with no reserve. Other Pinball Items will include
    mostly Butyrate pieces. I will also sell my Corvette at 'Wholesale' as the
    starting bid with no reserve.

Finally, if anyone out there is looking for a loyal, creative, and experienced
    hard worker, then look me up. I have experience in Product Development,
    Compliance Engineering (UL, IEC, CSA), Project Management, and some Web Design
    (HTML and Javascript).

Good Bye.
    Jon Norris

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.games.pinball/c/nnlJcQTcij4/m/KvbhMnp4fj4J

#3552 1 year ago
    images.jpeg-10 (resized).jpgimages.jpeg-10 (resized).jpg
    #3553 1 year ago

Just got home from 10 beers at the bar & a local collectors house. On to #11, & I will say the coach & I are very happy with Jon Norris stepping up to the plate. A great guy & as always a few idiots want to try to trash industry vets. Jon wants to donate his fee to charity & I will follow his wishes. I thought that this build would be extremely hard build to do, but with all the stuff Jon is providing it is making my job way easier. You still have not seen what he is working on to get Trailer Trash or if the coach wants a change in title done. All the insults will likely be more favorable for a pinball artist to come on board this project. There are many more people interested in this project, & we will see what plays out during the next 6 month build window. Same as in the future with TPB license. When we see if someone screwed me over with it. Now on to #12 beer.

#3554 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

(Copy & Paste from RGP - Link provided at the bottom of my message. Posted by Jon Norris)
    Outlane
    Farewell to Pinball
    This closes a long 15 year chapter in my life. I want people to remember that I
    am quitting and throwing away those fifteen years not of my choosing. The
    Tobacco Companies win and I lose. This decision block was forced upon me by the
    companies "Smoke Freindly" policy. I have Asthma and can not even be in a
    Smokey environment. I find that Stern Pinball is one in a very small minority
    of companies that still allow this unhealthful practice.
    I had suggested that the new offices be made into a "Non-Smoking" section,
    where people who have problems with smoke can exist. I was told "Absolutely
    NOT".
    I suggested that Smokers must take their "Smoke Breaks" at Designated times.
    Again NO! (The reason for the "Smoke Friendly [Hostile]" policy is that there
    are concerns over a person at the end of their Cigarette break, ready to come
    back in to their desk will continue to chat with someone who had just beginning
    to take their break.)
    I suggested on working out a Telecommuting/Consulting scheme, and
    again was told NO. (No concern over a double standard)
    Finally, I suggested that my office be isolated from the rest, with a door out
    to the Non-smoking factory. (My intended office has a window out to the
    factory) Again, NO
    One of my greatest strengths is problem solving. Well, I came up against a
    brick wall so I must leave and throw away my entire career.
    (I threw away all of my Pinball related items on Monday, including several
    Trophies and hundreds of Pinball related Photos, and 20 years of reference
    items) I also threw away all of my materials for a Pinball Book, including
    about 500 Slides
    So-long Pinball
    I will probably be changing my "Outlane" screen name, so use my web site to
    contact me. Dreamlandscapes
    Watch eBay for several auctions in July. I will be
    auctioning off all of my remaining Pinball items, including:
    Shuffleball
    (The True First Flipper Pinball Machine, date- 1932)
    This is the only copy that I have ever seen. Pinball's HOLY GRAIL.
    Start bid will be $3,000 with no reserve. Other Pinball Items will include
    mostly Butyrate pieces. I will also sell my Corvette at 'Wholesale' as the
    starting bid with no reserve.
    Finally, if anyone out there is looking for a loyal, creative, and experienced
    hard worker, then look me up. I have experience in Product Development,
    Compliance Engineering (UL, IEC, CSA), Project Management, and some Web Design
    (HTML and Javascript).
    Good Bye.
    Jon Norris

Ooph, that sucks. Shocked they’d let people smoke in the factory…figured that would have been illegal at that point…not to mention damaging to supplies & equipment. Smokers are inconsiderate and disgusting. Sorry, Jon, I feel ya on that one.

#3555 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

Ooph, that sucks. Shocked they’d let people smoke in the factory…figured that would have been illegal at that point…not to mention damaging to supplies & equipment. Smokers are inconsiderate and disgusting. Sorry, Jon, I feel ya on that one.

Most states did not have indoor smoking bans until the mid to late 2000's, and a lot still don't have them.

#3556 1 year ago

2000 was still early in the no-smoking laws. I re-watched Jackie Brown recently, which is from 1997, and they're smoking in the mall and food court.

Times have changed, and it sucks for that to be the reason to leave your chosen industry and career.

The deeproot debacle must have been bitter as well, thinking it was one thing when it was another.

#3557 1 year ago

My wife has Asthma also. It sucks to have to live with smoke everywhere. The coach must still be in the penalty box. I look forward to the build starting September 1. Even the locals are getting interested in going to Texas in March.

#3558 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

Simple, I don't believe any of you minions have bent over backwards offering up advice & "free money". Just typing that seems ridiculous. The man is just enjoying himself and not hurting anybody. You just can't seem to take the hint. Your opinion is worthless. He never asked for your advice or what you think! I find it hilarious that you somehow feel like it's so important you need to keep reminding everyone. He's living in your head rent free & i can't believe how much it bugs you he's trying to love his life and doing shit he enjoys doing! Dude, get outside or maybe turn on the pins and try to enjoy the weekend!

Then you are quite blind. Please , go ahead, ask John if I sent him some money personally for no reason other than to go buy some beer? See, money talks and bullshit walks. It appears you like to walk and criticize something you have absolutely no clue about. Keep up with the downvotes, you are special? Or special when lit?

#3559 1 year ago
    Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Just got home from 10 beers at the bar & a local collectors house. On to #11, & I will say the coach & I are very happy with Jon Norris stepping up to the plate. A great guy & as always a few idiots want to try to trash industry vets. Jon wants to donate his fee to charity & I will follow his wishes. I thought that this build would be extremely hard build to do, but with all the stuff Jon is providing it is making my job way easier. You still have not seen what he is working on to get Trailer Trash or if the coach wants a change in title done. All the insults will likely be more favorable for a pinball artist to come on board this project. There are many more people interested in this project, & we will see what plays out during the next 6 month build window. Same as in the future with TPB license. When we see if someone screwed me over with it. Now on to #12 beer.

LMFAO, John, there is no future with the TPB license. Please, have another beer.

#3560 1 year ago

My wife has Asthma also. It sucks to have to live with smoke everywhere. The coach must still be in the penalty box. I look forward to the build starting September 1. Even the locals are getting interested in going to Texas in March.

I think he has another. 24 hours?

#3561 1 year ago

I will drop a serious breadcrumb on this build. I would like to have a multi ball like Centaur in this build. Still working on a bunch of wacky rules for this game. Radical in play is what I am going for. The coach has song choices but I will wait on him posting them up.

#3562 1 year ago

My wife wants to give me beer #13 before bedtime. I still believe someone screwed me on the TPB license. We will see in the future if that was the case.

#3563 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Outlane
    Farewell to Pinball
    This closes a long 15 year chapter in my life.

Yes, that was 22 years ago.

I made a big deal about the cigarette smoke and asked for a meeting to resolve the issue. I went into that meeting expecting finding a resolution to the smoke issue. They already had the (Pink Slip) paperwork completed going into the meeting. It was my fault to make a big deal about the cigarette smoke. I was not expecting losing my job. Yes, I made a bad mistake, I just should have worked in the smoke and gotten an air cleaner for my office. Hindsight is 20-20.

I ended up selling my pinball collection and paid off all of my bills. Then I moved to California to get residency so I could go to grad school. I attended Long Beach State and graduated with an MFA degree in 2010.

Pinball was always on my mind. I think that once the pinball bug bites, it’s in your blood forever.

#3564 1 year ago

My wife wants to give me beer #13 before bedtime. I still believe someone screwed me on the TPB license. We will see in the future if that was the case.

Nice beer count, John!

#3565 1 year ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

Nice beer count, John!

I wonder what the coach is up to tonight. Jon if you want to post up the parts list that is ok with me.

#3566 1 year ago

Any guesses as to why licenses are acquired in secret?

#3567 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballguru:

I made a big deal about the cigarette smoke and asked for a meeting to resolve the issue. I went into that meeting expecting finding a resolution to the smoke issue. They already had the (Pink Slip) paperwork completed going into the meeting. It was my fault to make a big deal about the cigarette smoke. I was not expecting losing my job. Yes, I made a bad mistake, I just should have worked in the smoke and gotten an air cleaner for my office. Hindsight is 20-20.
    I ended up selling my pinball collection and paid off all of my bills. Then I moved to California to get residency so I could go to grad school. I attended Long Beach State and graduated with an MFA degree in 2010.
    Pinball was always on my mind. I think that once the pinball bug bites, it’s in your blood forever.

Maybe it was a mistake, maybe it wasn't. I'm anti-tobacco so I admire what you did.

#3568 1 year ago

Who knows what is going on with the pinball biz. Seems like Pinball Adventures is saying not them. If I had to guess it might be Jack for a laugh. Do not think Gary Stern would be interested but with Rush who knows. David Fix I do not think would screw me over.

#3569 1 year ago

Who knows what is going on with the pinball biz. Seems like Pinball Adventures is saying not them. If I had to guess it might be Jack for a laugh. Do not think Gary Stern would be interested but with Rush who knows. David Fix I do not think would screw me over.

Nobody sabotaged your dream theme. You sabotaged yourself by demanding the licensor meet your ridiculous deadline. They rightfully determined working with you would be a headache and said leave us the F alone.

#3570 1 year ago

Well we will see. TPB who knows, I still might have a chance with the boys. If they are interested, since I have my C & D!

#3571 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballguru:

Bad mistake ? In this day and age a company pulls that kind of crap they get sued into the ground for millions in severance. You were screwed over it sounds more like.

#3572 1 year ago

I enjoy many of the games on that list. Thanks for your contributions Jon!

#3573 1 year ago

John, in my opinion no one has the TPB licence right now. Trust me, your approach was all wrong and that's why you were so quickly rejected.
    And I know David Fix also and agree with you that he would not do something like that.

And as you already know, John, I also know a lot of industry people, many of them the same as you have been name dropping. And sometimes we even socialize together sober...

Cheers, John

#3574 1 year ago

John you have an industry pro willing to help for free and a sugar daddy down in Texas. That's better than what 99% of homebrewers get. You're now in a position of privilege... so shut the fuck up about the license!

You sound like a child. "I wrote a letter to Jennifer Connelly why won't she be my girlfriend?" You act as if the universe owes you this... It doesn't!

These licensors don't give a shit about you. They don't give a shit about Stern, or JJp, or Spooky. THEY JUST WANT MONEY. If you don't have it, THEY DON'T CARE.

Again you've been given a gift that far more talented and competent people would die for. Stop whining like a child and play with the cards you've been dealt, because it's a better hand than the rest of us ever got!

#3575 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinballguru:

Kind of feel like you screwed yourself over in the end. I'm not saying you should have put up with all the BS but to trash all that pinball history seems like a knee jerk reaction and one you should have thought through more. It's obvious you still have a passion for pinball. Hindsight is 20/20 I suppose. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't made similar decisions/mistakes.

I wish you the best in this and in future endeavors.

#3576 1 year ago
    Quoted from benheck:

John you have an industry pro willing to help for free and a sugar daddy down in Texas. That's better than what 99% of homebrewers get. You're now in a position of privilege... so shut the fuck up about the license!
    You sound like a child. "I wrote a letter to Jennifer Connelly why won't she be my girlfriend?" You act as if the universe owes you this... It doesn't!
    These licensors don't give a shit about you. They don't give a shit about Stern, or JJp, or Spooky. THEY JUST WANT MONEY. If you don't have it, THEY DON'T CARE.
    Again you've been given a gift that far more talented and competent people would die for. Stop whining like a child and play with the cards you've been dealt, because it's a better hand than the rest of us ever got!

Buuuutttt Ben, he didnt get the license!! Someone MUST have sabotaged him!! For sure. And it wasn’t himself! ……. Oh wait ..

#3577 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Buuuutttt Ben, he didnt get the license!! Someone MUST have sabotaged him!! For sure. And it wasn’t himself! ……. Oh wait ..

First rule of the internet - don't post anything on the internet after you've had 12 beers.

#3578 1 year ago

Actually I’m impressed he can still type coherent sentences after 12 beers. I guess he’s drinking like 3% beer but still..

#3579 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Then you are quite blind. Please , go ahead, ask John if I sent him some money personally for no reason other than to go buy some beer? See, money talks and bullshit walks. It appears you like to walk and criticize something you have absolutely no clue about. Keep up with the downvotes, you are special? Or special when lit?

You're a clown bud! So.. here's $20..! this should allow me to talk shit on the internet about you

#3580 1 year ago

I don't get the theme at all.

Could have gone for original theme that needs no license.

Area 51.

Could get real creative and make a really fun, adult, aliens game etc.

#3581 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

You're a clown bud! So.. here's $20..! this should allow me to talk shit on the internet about you

I did 6 months of clown school. I will honk my horn in your honor.

I will take the 20 as compensation for having read your posts.

#3582 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I'll take $30 and you can talk shit about me AND my recently deceased hamster Edwin (RIP)

#3583 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Actually I’m impressed he can still type coherent sentences after 12 beers. I guess he’s drinking like 3% beer but still..

If John is truly serious about this level of consumption he very likely can’t go more than a few days without one. There is a level of tolerance built up that would cause profound withdrawal and possibly death without. People with this high alcohol consumption have to be frequently prescribed beer if they ever get hospitalized for any reason or else they go into DTs. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens so to the contrary John may actually need beer in him to even function.

#3584 1 year ago

Who the f keeps a running tally on their beer consumption? Do you write it down as you go? So weird.

#3585 1 year ago
    Quoted from pookycade:

If John is truly serious about this level of consumption he very likely can’t go more than a few days without one. There is a level of tolerance built up that would cause profound withdrawal and possibly death without. People with this high alcohol consumption have to be frequently prescribed beer if they ever get hospitalized for any reason or else they go into DTs. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_tremens so to the contrary John may actually need beer in him to even function.

Last week he said he went 4 days dry with no problem, so maybe it is just a hobby.

#3586 1 year ago
    Quoted from pinlink:

Who the f keeps a running tally on their beer consumption? Do you write it down as you go? So weird.

And what do you do when you get beyond all of your fingers and toes?

#3587 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Back in the day we just kept the pop-tops, and chained them together....

#3588 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Pass out

#3589 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Maybe it was a mistake, maybe it wasn't. I'm anti-tobacco so I admire what you did.

It sounds like the company was downsizing in 2000 right? So Jon was on the block to go next and then he raises health concerns. Well, he was on the way out with a pink slip and now the requests could be used as excuse. It was ridiculous every rejection the company made to reasonable requests. The cards were against him and nothing he did or said could change that. So the company conspired against him by using that as reason for dismissal instead of layoff from downsizing. That may be how Jon sees this project but he doesn’t need to.

I am getting the impression the brains of the operation are Jon Norris, funding is mini-whale Ice (whom I will call mini-ice) and the conductor is more of a mouthpiece as 1) sober, unreasonable GWJ or 2) juiced GWJ that says whatever is in his head at the moment. This project is gearing up ahead of Sep 1 to get their ducks in a row. Jon Norris may be doing 75% of the lifting for this stage of the project. Jon also has close relationships with other artists, a few of whom are needed to provide key functions. With funding lines secure and the revelation Jon is going to be driving this bus, the outlook for the project at TPF2023 has risen from 0% to 8% probability. Good job GWJ Team!

New Flash —- Orbital Albert was volunteering to create rules and programming pro bono if theme was TPB’s, but he is out with TT. Oh boy that would have been interesting. I think Jon Norris is going to need to work full time for six months for free. That’s probably worth $100k for six months design and project management.

#3590 1 year ago

TPB who knows, I still might have a chance with the boys.

I have a C & D.....but I might still have a chance? Who are you kidding??

zero-point-zero (resized).jpgzero-point-zero (resized).jpg
    #3591 1 year ago

I'd set the probability of this project at 90%. I really do. Most likely over budget and past the deadline but I believe it will get done eventually.
    And in keeping with the theme, here's Larry.
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#3592 1 year ago

NO LICENSE FOR YOU!

trailer (1) (resized).jpgtrailer (1) (resized).jpg
    #3593 1 year ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

I'd set the probability of this project at 90%. I really do. Most likely over budget and past the deadline but I believe it will get done eventually.
    And in keeping with the theme, here's Larry.
    [quoted image]

The budget is plenty (since everyone is working for free) The timeline is the crazy part.

If John said "expo 2023" we wouldn't be so hard on him.

#3594 1 year ago

I like the beer comments. 5% for most beers in Canada. Canadians like to drink, & I have no problems going with out beer for days. Bubbles was sighted by one of my friends in Halifax. Talk at the bar was about other film industry projects, not TPB.

The coach must be getting ready to get out of the penalty box.

#3595 1 year ago
    Quoted from Jvspin:

Just keeping things factual.
    Perhaps this is clearer.

30 days ago

Quoted from Jvspin:

Just keeping things factual.
    Perhaps this is clearer.

30 days ago

Here is the real fact, not what you keep inferring.

Post 2655, 8 days ago, exactly when John explained his version of a pro machine. It's not anymore clear than this.

"I believe I said a pro style pinball machine from the start. To me that is a coin operated commercial style pinball machine. Has a coin door & mechs to be operated. Street level style pinball machine is a good start for the price limit that has to be maintained."

This is the exact quote and this is "just keeping things factual".

#3596 1 year ago

Bubbles was sighted by one of my friends in Halifax. Talk at the bar was about other film industry projects, not TPB.
    The coach must be getting ready to get out of the penalty box.

Thought Bubbles closed in 2010? What’s going on in Halifax. Are the boys hanging out and drinking or is everybody still dropping acid? And where is Coach? Did he forget about us already?

8CB8F39F-2053-4104-9BEF-07CEE20978F2.jpeg8CB8F39F-2053-4104-9BEF-07CEE20978F2.jpeg

#3597 1 year ago

The Local is a bar I enjoy a lot, & the owner sold his previous one to the boys.
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/trailer-park-boys-halifax-bars-business-empire-1.4178199

David Fix & his wife had a meal & drinks at the Economy Shoe Shop many years ago with myself when they visited Halifax.

#3598 1 year ago

PREPARE! You all have been warned!

ice (resized).jpgice (resized).jpg
    #3599 1 year ago
    6qkjr4 (resized).jpg6qkjr4 (resized).jpg
    #3600 1 year ago
    Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

It sounds like the company was downsizing in 2000 right? So Jon was on the block to go next and then he raises health concerns. Well, he was on the way out with a pink slip and now the requests could be used as excuse. It was ridiculous every rejection the company made to reasonable requests. The cards were against him and nothing he did or said could change that. So the company conspired against him by using that as reason for dismissal instead of layoff from downsizing. That may be how Jon sees this project but he doesn’t need to.
    I am getting the impression the brains of the operation are Jon Norris, funding is mini-whale Ice (whom I will call mini-ice) and the conductor is more of a mouthpiece as 1) sober, unreasonable GWJ or 2) juiced GWJ that says whatever is in his head at the moment. This project is gearing up ahead of Sep 1 to get their ducks in a row. Jon Norris may be doing 75% of the lifting for this stage of the project. Jon also has close relationships with other artists, a few of whom are needed to provide key functions. With funding lines secure and the revelation Jon is going to be driving this bus, the outlook for the project at TPF2023 has risen from 0% to 8% probability. Good job GWJ Team!
    New Flash —- Orbital Albert was volunteering to create rules and programming pro bono if theme was TPB’s, but he is out with TT. Oh boy that would have been interesting. I think Jon Norris is going to need to work full time for six months for free. That’s probably worth $100k for six months design and project management.

Yes the News Flash breadcrumb is true about Orbital Albert.

There are 10,636 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 213.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/moby-dick-let-s-talk-whales-and-whale-watching/page/72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.