28B74F67-318B-47CB-8D46-76016B29E655 (resized).jpeg
14969996-866A-44A0-8D3B-CADAECAB05DC (resized).jpeg
A6245740-D409-4C93-8106-8673A0A92B03 (resized).jpeg
20200630_084146 (resized).jpg
DC0850CA-3815-450C-8EC5-2C7CB373B4CD (resized).jpeg
7049D2AD-9C56-4026-9FC5-C64F52C47185 (resized).jpeg
MMR , choPper , etc 090 (resized).jpg
MMR , choPper , etc 093 (resized).jpg

There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

And some of those that rated it high have also never played it.

He ha! True that! Hope you are loving your MMrRE! Great game!

#102 3 years ago

Mine is sitting in my basement in a box. In the process of moving so it will be in a box for the next year! Glad I already had the LE. Hahaha!!!

1 week later
#103 3 years ago

Hey Guys - just a bit of a bump here to get some more ratings on the MMRE - lets get it back on top of the 100 where it belongs

#104 3 years ago

Wow....turtles bumped down to 12!

I've played it, cool game, but MM is still the #1 imho.

Glad the long term trend is back.

#105 3 years ago

Still not enough votes for MMrRE to show up....

#106 3 years ago
Quoted from Highscoresaves:

Still not enough votes for MMrRE to show up....

Lets do this folks...only 6 more ratings needed, right???

PINSIDE RATING
This game has received 19 approved Pinsider ratings. 6 more approved ratings are needed to get a rating and for it to be eligible for the Pinside Pinball Top 100 ranking.

#107 3 years ago
Quoted from Westsiderkg:

Lets do this folks...only 6 more ratings needed, right???
PINSIDE RATING
This game has received 19 approved Pinsider ratings. 6 more approved ratings are needed to get a rating and for it to be eligible for the Pinside Pinball Top 100 ranking.

I don't understand this. It is part of a game group, which means you won't see it and the rating is lumped into all MMR versions. After 25 you won't see it separately.

#108 3 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I don't understand this. It is part of a game group, which means you won't see it and the rating is lumped into all MMR versions. After 25 you won't see it separately.

I don't think this is true. It shows the various models for AFM, why not MM?

#109 3 years ago

As an audiophile, I decided to also upgrade my MMRRE factory Pyle speakers to Kicker 47KSC3504 speakers.

WOW, what a difference for $70!!! Easy installation. Fyi, they're currently on sale at Crutchfield.

Anyone else who finds the Pyle speakers less than adequate should consider this. The callouts are much clearer imho with the Kickers. Direct drop in.

Looking back, I think the left Pyle speaker was loosing integrity, it was distorting certain callouts which I originally thought were vibrations.

Great upgrade and really makes the game more enjoyable.

2 weeks later
#110 3 years ago

4255. Pottsboro TX

1 week later
#111 3 years ago

4327 Richmond Virginia

#112 3 years ago
Quoted from izboy:

4327 Richmond Virginia

Awesome!

Just need a couple more ratings so it'll show up as a valid machine

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/medieval-madness-remake-royal

#113 3 years ago

Anyone get a Royal in the last few weeks?

#114 3 years ago
Quoted from Westsiderkg:

As an audiophile, I decided to also upgrade my MMRRE factory Pyle speakers to Kicker 47KSC3504 speakers.
WOW, what a difference for $70!!! Easy installation. Fyi, they're currently on sale at Crutchfield.
Anyone else who finds the Pyle speakers less than adequate should consider this. The callouts are much clearer imho with the Kickers. Direct drop in.
Looking back, I think the left Pyle speaker was loosing integrity, it was distorting certain callouts which I originally thought were vibrations.
Great upgrade and really makes the game more enjoyable.

@westsiderkg
Does anyone have the link to these speakers? Thanks in advance for any help.
“My helmet has horns”

#115 3 years ago
Quoted from zpinman370:

Hey Guys - just a bit of a bump here to get some more ratings on the MMRE - lets get it back on top of the 100 where it belongs

I gave it the final vote so it will appear in next week’s top 100.

#116 3 years ago

Is Chicago Gaming still making these? can I still get one new?

#117 3 years ago
Quoted from Sylwood2:

Is Chicago Gaming still making these? can I still get one new?

I don’t think Royals are still being made, but a couple new in box are listed at 13000. A few used versions are listed for less.

#118 3 years ago

Some distros might have 1 or 2 lying around. Doesn’t hurt to call around.

#119 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

I don’t think Royals are still being made, but a couple new in box are listed at 13000. A few used versions are listed for less.

Be prepared to shell out about 13k, fyi. But honestly, the surcharge is well worth it imo. Awesome machine!!! Took me about 4 months to find 1 from a dealer. There's a couple private party ones listed here, and I know of one dealer who has one for 13.5 if you want to pm me, thats what I did since I wanted a warranty still. Maybe he still has it, but its been months and likely gone and i called everywhere! 2nd hand maybe your only option at this point. Best wishes.

#120 3 years ago

The Royal is an amazing package. The black speckled armor has to be seen in person to be truly appreciated. I think CGC could have easily sold many more of this amazing release should they have chosen.

I feel CGC did the best they could in offering most of the upgrades for original remake owners. For those questioning discarding the original stock remake display to upgrade to the enhanced wide-screen display, the upgrade is absolutely worth it.

Many of us had the option to either sell or throw out original B/W displays to upgrade to the awesome colour display offered by ColorDmd. This is not much different and it’s a worth-while enhancement.

The wide screen display, topper and rgb lighting are incredible on this game.
MM is my first remake but not likely my last.

#121 3 years ago
Quoted from brobra:

I gave it the final vote so it will appear in next week’s top 100.

thanks, it is now online with an awsome rating

#122 3 years ago

Could one of you lucky MMrRE owners post a photo of the backbox without the back glass?

I am intersted to see if there are many differences between a standard MMr (what we have) to a Royal edition. I realise there will be an extra RGB board.

Thanks!

#123 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

post a photo of the backbox without the back glass?

LTG : )

mmrroyalbackbox (resized).jpgmmrroyalbackbox (resized).jpg
#124 3 years ago

It is a different board setup between the first MM remake and the MM Royal. Also there have been changes under the playfield as well.

#125 3 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

[quoted image]

Thanks very much Lloyd, appreciate it.

Does this mean that the solenoid boards on MMrRE under the large PCB (under the playfield) have been moved to a separate driver board in the backbox? (like AFMr and MMr).

#126 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Does this mean that the solenoid boards on MMrRE under the large PCB (under the playfield) have been moved to a separate driver board in the backbox? (like AFMr and MMr).

Yes.

#127 3 years ago

4186 Lincoln City Oregon.

Screenshot_20200928-161700_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200928-161700_Gallery (resized).jpg
#128 3 years ago

I'm seeing that resellers are selling this above retail. Is that normal? I know people will buy them and try to sell for a profit but retailers are selling above retail as well?

#129 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I'm seeing that resellers are selling this above retail. Is that normal? I know people will buy them and try to sell for a profit but retailers are selling above retail as well?

Simple answer is yes. Supply and demand. I wanted 1, and bad, had to shell out 30% more than msrp for new from a dealer, cash only. Good luck, you may find second hand for less. IDK if there are any new anywhere, I turned over almost all the stones and only found 2, about 5 months ago. Dont forsee prices ever coming down much on these, if you get the chance grab it! You only live once, enjoy.

#130 3 years ago

I spent 12k plus freight for mine. By the time I added all of the upgrades it seems I have about 14 into mine. Sounds crazy however this game is not going anywhere. This hobby is definitely unique. Hard to justify the money we spend but it does bring me joy.

#131 3 years ago
Quoted from Westsiderkg:

Simple answer is yes. Supply and demand. I wanted 1, and bad, had to shell out 30% more than msrp for new from a dealer, cash only. Good luck, you may find second hand for less. IDK if there are any new anywhere, I turned over almost all the stones and only found 2, about 5 months ago. Dont forsee prices ever coming down much on these, if you get the chance grab it! You only live once, enjoy.

Got it and understand. Thanks.

#132 3 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

I spent 12k plus freight for mine. By the time I added all of the upgrades it seems I have about 14 into mine. Sounds crazy however this game is not going anywhere. This hobby is definitely unique. Hard to justify the money we spend but it does bring me joy.

Amen...right there with ya, well worth it imo!

#133 3 years ago

Sorry guys. I've been MIA. I'll update the list with the new numbers soon
Junky

#134 3 years ago

Superior, CO
Got it just before the 4th of July almost 3 months ago and love it!

Screenshot_20200929-202046_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200929-202046_Gallery (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#135 3 years ago

Hey everybody. This is my first post here and my first pin. I've been researching here for a while because I'm setting up my first game room. Anyway, I have 4294, which will live in North Georgia. I'll post in the game room thread when I finally get it set up. It will have pool, shuffleboard, darts, pinball, and a cocktail table multicade. Nothing crazy like some of the guys on here.

MMR RE (resized).JPGMMR RE (resized).JPG Added over 3 years ago:

Edit: As it turns out they did not send me the unit in the picture. They sent me 4073. Doesn't seem like anyone is paying attention to this thread, so I didn't bother with the correction until now.

4 months later
#136 3 years ago

41 MMRRE on list? Out of, what, 250 worldwide? Huh. Seems low.

#137 3 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Not every owner is on pinside, and/or posting in this thread.

#138 3 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

last update of the list was done 7 months ago; the thread seems dead

#139 3 years ago
Quoted from CigarPundit:

Not every owner is on pinside, and/or posting in this thread.

Well that’s just quitter talk mister.

Quoted from Cayenne:

last update of the list was done 7 months ago; the thread seems dead

4 months ago. But yes, seems to have run its course.

Just bumping this thread in case any stragglers hadn’t seen it.

#140 3 years ago

I will update soon guys. Sorry. Life craziness

5 months later
#141 2 years ago

I have nr 4039, this is an EU device (230VAC)

1 month later
#142 2 years ago

Just tripped on the thread... I have 4173 in Ottawa, Canada

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
Decals
There are 142 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmrre-tracking-thread/page/3?hl=imagamejunky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.