You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

We have 3 spaces left for MMRLE
4 Hobbit LE spots
WOZ AULE in stock

www.mrpinball.com.au

#2 10 years ago

Is there a way to stop that music playing?

#3 10 years ago

What music is that

It's a small World After All???

#4 10 years ago

Cost of the MMR in Aus?

#5 10 years ago

Won't be selling The Big Lebowski? That machine needs an Australian distributor!

#6 10 years ago

The music that plays when viewing your website.

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from blue95:

The music that plays when viewing your website.

website is bush league even for 2002. Come on Wayne old mate old fruit, you say its an online only business so make the shop front look schmick. Hope you get the lebowski, ad many as possible flowing into the second hand market.

#8 10 years ago

now now lets play fair .. show us your long established perfectly run company with its schmick website too fat aussie bogan? then we can compare them equally

#9 10 years ago

well it is having a facelift at present, all the latest changing screens etc etc

Our online store still works well

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from wiredoug:

now now lets play fair .. show us your long established perfectly run company with its schmick website too fat aussie bogan? then we can compare them equally

to be fair im a nobody hack. If you want wayno and i to be appkes for apples then its a problems. Wayne seems a decent guy and not overly homepinish, he's acknowledged this by the site being under construction as he has stated.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from FatAussieBogan:

to be fair im a nobody hack. If you want wayno and i to be appkes for apples then its a problems. Wayne seems a decent guy and not overly homepinish, he's acknowledged this by the site being under construction as he has stated.

wayne is a decent guy.. and im not sure its relevant but so is mike .. its very cool to see you be well balanced and nice to people - much better than your earlier trolling. ... keep it up hey posters are decent people too ... playing keyboard commando at them is really uncool.

#12 10 years ago

Nah mikes a rex hunt. Well balanced, always. Balanced, rarely. Ive found the best trolls just call anyone that doesn't agree with them a troll under the pretense of positivity.

#13 10 years ago

Now Now leave it to the football Field

Melbourne Teams Against Adelaide

#14 10 years ago

No plans for Lebowski in the future, Wayne?

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from x595:

Cost of the MMR in Aus?

Just went up a grand in the last couple of weeks according to the website but best to PM or email Wayne for the up to date door to door pricing which is always a much better move IMHO.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

No plans for Lebowski in the future, Wayne?

sure if you pay them directly and risk your money

#17 10 years ago

Wayne, when you sell out your PO on THLE, would you be ordering more LE's or are STD's next?

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

sure if you pay them directly and risk your money

Wayne, how long does it take to issue a refund for a MMLE or a THLE deposit if you decide you cannot go through with it?

#19 10 years ago

Would prefer you not even pay a deposit if you don't want one.

I really only want customers who really want to buy something not customers who want to use me as a merry go round with deposits.

I have some who email me daily who have paid a deposit, and I know they will not have the money to pay when the game is ready.

I suggest if you are not prepared to buy one or can't afford one, buy one when the games are finished and complete for a higher price.

Deposit refunds are as per the manufacturers Terms

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

I suggest if you are not prepared to buy one or can't afford one, buy one when the games are finished and complete for a higher price.

For a higher price??? Why do you think you would have to pay a higher price? With a 1000 being built I'm sure HUO will be plentiful down the road for a lower price… patience is a virtue.

#21 10 years ago

I have not seen any Wizard of Oz games selling cheaper or the same price paid on a pre Order

Or any BBB for that matter

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmrle-woz-aule-hobbit-australia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.