• Latest reply 9 years ago by edwinpblue
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

number6.jpg
#1 9 years ago

My brother has decided he does not want the MMR LE ordered for him, so I am offering it for sale.

Notes:

1) PPS has stated warranty service will be provided to original buyer (me) only, so I would have to handle any warranty claims for you.

2) Prefer Colorado buyer that can pick up the game in Lafayette/Erie within a week of game's arrival.

3) game has surcharge for LE #7

4) current order has no trim color picked.

5) there will likely be a shipping discount since there will be multiple machines delivered to me. I will share the savings with the buyer.

6) Price is $8300 (machine + number surcharge) + shipping and any other costs TBD

PM me if interested. If no deal made by Tuesday, order will be cancelled with PPS.

#3 9 years ago

$8095 plus shipping.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

what was the price again?

Based on recent activity, way over your budget, for any pin.

#5 9 years ago

Edited post to include price.

Machine is $8000 + PPS number surcharge $300 + any other costs involved shipping/re shipping/etc.

#6 9 years ago

Just my thought, but I think you/ your brother might have to eat that $300 number charge. Maybe John Elway is a pinhead though

#7 9 years ago

Buy with confidence. Jim is a good guy.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from trudert9:

Just my thought, but I think you/ your brother might have to eat that $300 number charge. Maybe John Elway is a pinhead though

Don't think so - It's not listed as non-refundable on the PPS invoice.

#9 9 years ago

I guess I was meaning it might be a hard sell to someone else. Not the case if you cancel through PPS, though. Good luck!

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from trudert9:

I guess I was meaning it might be a hard sell to someone else.

Ah, possibly. Somewhat off set by the shipping savings though. Just thought someone local late to the LE party might like one (with a cool number to boot). FWIW, it was the second order handed to Rick at Expo (mine was the first). Since the games aren't being produced in order order, it probably doesn't mean much. But having #7 would be cool.

#11 9 years ago

#12 9 years ago

I would return the game to PPS, Rick stated he is taking cancelations for a few more days. If I was a buyer, since LE's are still available, I'd buy through PPS for warranty purposes. For you, I'd rather get $1,000 back from Rick as apposed to relying on a stranger to pay $8,000.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Based on recent activity, way over your budget, for any pin.

I figured it would be, but I figure i'm trying to help him actually sell it by stating a price.

#15 9 years ago

I paid a premium to get my desired number. That said I don't expect to get a dime back for doing so, but then again I don't expect to sell my game (anytime soon).

#16 9 years ago

I got WOZECLE #20. Thought it was cool to have a very early #. Some guys will pay premium for extra low #'s.

1 week later
#17 9 years ago

it's also risky to have low numbers. Might think it's cool, but you also get all the problems from the earlier runs. I'd take the last one made any day over the first of any machine.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

it's also risky to have low numbers. Might think it's cool, but you also get all the problems from the earlier runs. I'd take the last one made any day over the first of any machine.

You're assuming that the machines get built in numerical order. With MMR and the trim options, this certainly isn't the case and there is no correlation between serial number and plaque number.

Moot now, as someone else will have #7

#19 9 years ago

Did it sell?

#20 9 years ago

Good luck with the sale!

I'll have #6 of 1000. Now I won't know who my neighbor is going to be ! I would imagine Rick would keep number 1 potentially 2, stern might end up with 3... that doesn't leave that many other people who will have lower numbers... Any one have 1-5 below me ?

number6.jpgnumber6.jpg
#21 9 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I got WOZECLE #20. Thought it was cool to have a very early #. Some guys will pay premium for extra low #'s.

i guess were all different. id be happy with any ol number. hey even 666 would suffice. $300 for the privelege.
ouch.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

1) PPS has stated warranty service will be provided to original buyer (me) only, so I would have to handle any warranty claims for you.

This is such a joke. The game has not even shipped yet!

So.. if the real purpose of not transfering (as JJP has allowed on WOZ) was to deal with flippers, whats to stop a flipper from forwarding emails of warranty support? This is just plain silly.

PPS made the whole "flipper" prospect moot anyway with pricing and unlimited games produced.

Guy who pre-orders has to deal with this crap. Sheesh.

#23 9 years ago

I would bet that if the sale was completed before the game ships then the new buyer is the owner of record. The entire purpose of the warranty not being transferable is to stop people from flipping the games not to mention the extra chance of issues every time you move a game.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

I would bet that if the sale was completed before the game ships then the new buyer is the owner of record. The entire purpose of the warranty not being transferable is to stop people from flipping the games not to mention the extra chance of issues every time you move a game.

No games have shipped. The OP clearly stated warranty is only for him.

#25 9 years ago

Jim is a great guy. A+++++ Guy.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

You're assuming that the machines get built in numerical order. With MMR and the trim options, this certainly isn't the case and there is no correlation between serial number and plaque number.
Moot now, as someone else will have #7

If they are not made in numerical order, what the hell is the point? Early number is suppose to be order made. Otherwise if they are just making the shit up, it's completely pointless and you really don't have a early number. Your paying extra for someone to name it for you.

#27 9 years ago

Even if they are making them in order, what the hell is the point Maybe you get your game a couple weeks sooner, but $300.....

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

If they are not made in numerical order, what the hell is the point?

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

If they are not made in numerical order, what the hell is the point? Early number is suppose to be order made. Otherwise if they are just making the shit up, it's completely pointless and you really don't have a early number. Your paying extra for someone to name it for you.

You must be new here. Welcome to the pinball world!

#29 9 years ago

it's because people look at pinball collecting like comic or cards. It doesn't work that way here. early numbers don't mean shit....usually more problems than anything else. some try to put a value on early shit, and there really isn't any here. unless it's sample or proto.

#30 9 years ago

People are talking about a refund yet I was told "maybe" when I asked about a refund of my $1000 deposit. Are people actually getting refunds? The explanation given to me was that the money was forwarded on and the only way that a refund would happen was if my machine was sold...

#31 9 years ago

The refund period ended July 10th with PPS and a few days earlier for a few other dist.

#32 9 years ago

The game number (X of 1000) has nothing to do with the order that it is manufactured and comes off the line. It is just a label they put on the machine and they charge people for the inconvenience of the logistics. They charge more for the low numbers just to keep everyone from requesting low numbers.

I can understand why someone would want a certain game number for a collection.

I cannot understand why someone would want an early game off the assembly line, especially in this instance.

If anything can be learned from pinball runs, the first off the line is not always best.

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from jamieflowers:

The refund period ended July 10th with PPS and a few days earlier for a few other dist.

So what you are saying is July 6th may or may not have fallen within the refund window...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 64.99
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmrle-for-sale-prefer-colorado-buyer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.