MTPPC2.jpg
MTPPC.jpg
image-903.jpg
youre-a-douchebag.jpg
chain1.jpg
rottenecard_8429069.png
MM-Remake-Back.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 103 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago
Not for me and one lucky soon-to-be LE owner.

BTW, $3600 to play.

#52 10 years ago

OP is screwing with everyone, no way someone is willing to pay $3500 + $6900 for a MMRLE, he enjoys starting troll threads like this one.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-buyers-what-will-you-do-if-pps-pulls-a-bumper-on-you

#53 10 years ago

youre-a-douchebag.jpgyoure-a-douchebag.jpg
#54 10 years ago

This shit is funny! You all are acting like a bunch of women......
Let the man have his fun and leave him alone.

#55 10 years ago

Sad, whether or not it is intended as a joke. I love it when the pinball community actually acts like a community and not just a bunch of greedheads. Whether we recognize it or not, we need each other--or this hobby dies.

#56 10 years ago

LoL!
You would have to be retarded to pay nearly $4000 for a place in line!
He's messing w you guys!

#57 10 years ago

Hey O.P., how's the shooter lane?

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from Fatsquatch:

Hey O.P., how's the shooter lane?

Currently looks like bark

#59 10 years ago

$4100 to play. I had no idea how much more desirable the LE is. The high bidder said he didn't want "substandard" clear coat on his brand new pin.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

$4100 to play. I had no idea how much more desirable the LE is. The high bidder said he didn't want "substandard" clear coat on his brand new pin.

everyone knows both have same double clear now, this is funny

#61 10 years ago

I've been logging in under different accounts with fake bids to the OP.

#62 10 years ago

My $4k bidder says he will wire me the money tomorrow so it looks like this is sold. I'm not going to entertain anymore offers as a condition to his early payment. I'll post back tomorrow evening if it doesn't go through.

Thanks to the all those who spectated, especially the 7 pinsiders who actually bid.

#63 10 years ago

This is nuts lol

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

My $4k bidder says he will wire me the money tomorrow so it looks like this is sold. I'm not going to entertain anymore offers as a condition to his early payment. I'll post back tomorrow evening if it doesn't go through.
Thanks to the all those who spectated, especially the 7 pinsiders who actually bid.

You sold yourself short...new saying is 20K by Xmas.

#65 10 years ago

You really should not take any money because you may get a rude surprise when Rick Refunds your deposit and you lose your spot, this is what I really hope happens at least.

Joe(acejedi)

#66 10 years ago

Well this sure is a quick way to alienate yourself and show everyone you're a complete asshat. Are you also making a thunderbirds pin?

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Well this sure is a quick way to alienate yourself and show everyone you're a complete asshat. Are you also making a thunderbirds pin?

Well said, What an a$$hole..

#68 10 years ago

i am sure this is just a parody

#69 10 years ago

I'm sure it is little shop of games said they have 25 to sell not sure whitch ones thou.

#70 10 years ago

What I want to know is shouldn't it be illegal to sell a spot in line to someone when your purchase could be canceled and refunded then what happens to the guy who paid an extra 3 grand for a spot in line he gets screwed yeah stupid people.

This has to be a joke anyway. I agree stop making 2 3 versions of pins make 1 damn model and make it the best and you'll have no problem selling it and making money LE is just a BS number Tag unless Elivar is gona give you a BJ with your order then screw it this blows. Ill drop the hobby because of Douchebags not because of remakes.

#71 10 years ago

Please don't feed the trolls

#72 10 years ago

Thanks for your concern, jj. No, it shouldn't be illegal. If you really want to know what the transaction is, it's a power of attorney and contract for the 4 grand. The power of attorney allows the buyer to act on my behalf for the machine. The contract outlines what happens until the deal is completed (including transfer, cancellation, default and a couple of other items agreed upon.

What I like best about this deal is that I get the money before I even pay out the $1100. This is a sweet $2900 straight into my pocket just for being in the right place at the right time. The buyer is stoked because he just bailed on a $14k deal he was working on for over a month. I am stoked because I get almost 3 grand for a few emails, forum posts and a couple of legal documents.

The buyer is certainly legit because he has a long history of transactions on both this and other boards. I expect it all to go smoothly unless PPS can queer me (which I highly doubt).

This hobby is a freakin' blast.

BTW, that Q about bumper was just me being paranoid after I committed. My fear and angst have converted to excitement and pride in having the courage to pull the trigger on something I'm not really used to doing.

Don't hate me, learn from me.

#74 10 years ago

Thank you dear sir, I forgot to mention that I'm a Nigerien prince and my money will be in gold bullion...I hope you don't mind.

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Weren't you the one recently selling a MOPLE on eBay for 15K?

#76 10 years ago

I have a Pre-Order, haven't sent the check yet, but considering the weekend, if someone wants an early enough number to guarantee an LE, if it can be figured out, I'm cool with it. Oh, and I won't require a big payment either.

#77 10 years ago

I hope that wire is from a Nigerian prince.

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

And now that a standard MMR has the same clearcoat...?

#79 10 years ago

Sounds like the troll got trolled.

#80 10 years ago

To some people, money is no object. Certainly many of you understand that. To others like me, I scratch out every nickel the world gives me.... and this is 58,000 nickels I really can use.

#81 10 years ago

Don't feed the trolls

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Well this sure is a quick way to alienate yourself and show everyone you're a complete asshat.

Actually the OP had done that long before posting this thread. Repeatedly.

#83 10 years ago

I love playing pinball but man am I starting to hate this hobby

#84 10 years ago
Quoted from TowMater:

Weren't you the one recently selling a MOPLE on eBay for 15K?

Very different situation and I will not defend myself to you. Have a good one.

#85 10 years ago

Must be very boring in Big Sky, MT.

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Actually the OP had done that long before posting this thread. Repeatedly.

Please forgive me for not assimilating to your hive. Perhaps you will find a way to destroy me rather than succumbing to the horrible prospect of simply accepting my differences.

#87 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballKen:

Must be very boring in Big Sky, MT.

Yes, it's the absolute worst place in the world. Please never visit.

#88 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

Please forgive me

Apology noted.

#89 10 years ago

No idiot would pay an extra $3k for a shaker and butt ugly gold trim.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

No idiot would pay an extra $3k for a shaker and butt ugly gold trim.

He would.

image-903.jpgimage-903.jpg

#91 10 years ago

Ummmm no offense...but this crowd is going to crucify you. Talk about a kick in the go nads.

#92 10 years ago

Is that a record thumbs down?
MTPPC2.jpgMTPPC2.jpg

I know I shouldn't feed the trolls, but...

MTPPC.jpgMTPPC.jpg

#93 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

Please forgive me for not assimilating to your hive. Perhaps you will find a way to destroy me rather than succumbing to the horrible prospect of simply accepting my differences.

Frank Farter, is that you?

#94 10 years ago

Wow, the OP really knew which buttons to push. Is 84 thumbs down a new Pinside record? I wonder if anyone on Pinside is crazy enough to give this thread a thumbs up; probably would incite a riot!

#95 10 years ago

RIOT begin (thumbs up only for the sake of a riot)

Hell we all knew someone would buy a spot to resell with no intention of keeping it.

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from MTPPC:

Please never visit.

Since you said please, I promise never to visit.

#97 10 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Frank Farter, is that you?

Ding ding ding ding ding. We have winner. I'm thinking you're right. Furt's Pinside identity revealed.

#98 10 years ago

So furt, about that extra clearcoat that's now on standard MMRs. Go ahead wordsmith you're way out of this one.

#99 10 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

RIOT begin (thumbs up only for the sake of a riot)
Hell we all knew someone would buy a spot to resell with no intention of keeping it.

Especially since its an LE and its so so limited! The next BBB I predict!

#100 10 years ago

Didn't take long for the scalpers to descend.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.99
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

There are 103 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmrle-deposited-purchase-up-for-bid/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.