Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by LTG
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210328_143007 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jon9508.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 10 months ago

I have this same problem on my mmr. One of the blue
    solenoid board has a short in it. When i would power the game on it would either blow the fuse or engage the right flipper. If the fuse didn't blow it would smoke the coil. Tech support had me move the blue board over to another spot and see if the problem follows. Once I moved the board the right troll will pop up. I need to buy a new board Just haven't gotten around to do it. I always watch the game when it boots up now to make sure I catch anything energized until it's bought and replaced.

Also sometimes when I boot the game up a get a communication error(thought it was the cat cable but it's not that) or the display will be a solid color. Just have to reboot it. Until it works.

1 month later
    #16 8 months ago

Yep mine still is doing the same thing. Even after changing the blue board out. I think I am going to bite the bullet and buy a main green pcb. Maybe that will fix it. Its such a pain watching while it boots up so I can catch it if a coil locks on.

#18 8 months ago

Just one board. My right flipper was triggering. Move the board. Then my right troll was triggering. Now both trigger every once in a while. If I catch it in time I can power cycle and it's fine. I read on the forums some where that the main pcb will cause these problems.

1 month later
    #22 7 months ago

Wow. I guess I know what I need to buy now

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jon9508.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside