(Topic ID: 114704)

MMRLE 1 available $8200 shipped out of Chicago

By GAP

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1337562603365_8586575.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sepins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 9 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

I'll take that action. $20 says that on or before Dec. 31, 2017, PPS (or CGC or whomever they're working with/licensing to by that point) has shipped at least one of the next title to be remade.

You have a lot of confidence going out 3 years...LOL

MM was selling for $20K restored at top of market. Might be why $8000 was so appealing???

AFM is now down to $5-6K for routed. Ain't gonna sell a lot for $7000 and with all the people making the pie on MMr he'll never get below that. CC,PPS,Stern is a lot of splits for the dough!

Add licensing fees to MB and look at restored ones for $9000 range not $20K like MM was and realize this very well could be the one and only.

Biggest issue is the refund issue that has scared people on these pre-orders! People waited a long time for WoZLE and paid $6500. Games are now worth $7000 HUO. A lot of risk for $500!

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Most of your analysis makes sense to me, except for the bit about PPS's costs -- I've got no evidence but am guessing they could afford to sell subsequent remakes for much less than MMr. Of course it's not impossible that PPS will quit after MMr, but I think there's still good money to be made remaking MB, AFM, and limited runs of CC or BBB, so if 2RustyBalls says "want to bet," I'm in!
    Looking at my post again though, I meant to offer that the first game would ship by "December 31, 2016." Still gives them plenty of time to get it done, which based on the way things went with MMr they may well need. I've corrected my post in case 2RustyBalls wants to confirm the bet.

I waited 2 years for my WoZLE and maybe more than that for my BBB. One worked out and the other didn't.

And who knows if I'll like pinball 2 years from now???

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sepins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmrle-4-available-8200-shipped-out-of-chicago?tu=sepins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.