(Topic ID: 114704)

MMRLE 1 available $8200 shipped out of Chicago

By GAP

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1337562603365_8586575.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gap.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I have 1 Medieval Madness Le spots available $8200 shipped. Pick your poison, gold, stainless or black.

I prefer Black

I have played the game numerous times at Chicago Gaming and at the Pinball Expo and the game plays exactly the same.

Sounds like production will start fairly soon. Once PPS starts shipping the games the Le price will go up!

$1000 down the rest 10 days before shipment.

GAP
    www.greatamericanpinball.com

#14 9 years ago

Thanks for those with positive comments. Ven, RCA1, Centerflank. Just updating thread that I now only have 3 spots available.

#28 9 years ago

Rai,

XMLE did sellout at Stern. I could not get more and I also sold out. I think I actually sold you a Xmen LE right? The only person I know that didn't sell out would be automated. We all thought XMLE was going to be a great game. Whoever has NIB Xmen LE now probably held them to hoard and jack the price up. The game code, mechanical issues, Magneto vs Wolverine edition issue and game play didn't make the game a tron and if any distributors are dumping them, well that's because they took a gamble too see if they could get full MSRP down the road. How do they recover their money, they discount the game. So am I'm being blamed for selling you a game which you were willing to buy at that time. Sorry you feel soured on our Xmen Le deal.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gap.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmrle-4-available-8200-shipped-out-of-chicago?tu=gap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.