6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by WackyBrakke
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1337562603365_8586575.png

#1 6 years ago

I have 1 Medieval Madness Le spots available $8200 shipped. Pick your poison, gold, stainless or black.

I prefer Black

I have played the game numerous times at Chicago Gaming and at the Pinball Expo and the game plays exactly the same.

Sounds like production will start fairly soon. Once PPS starts shipping the games the Le price will go up!

$1000 down the rest 10 days before shipment.

GAP
    www.greatamericanpinball.com

#2 6 years ago

Price will go up... Sheesh

#3 6 years ago

When?

#4 6 years ago

You do realize that people are trying to bail on spots around here and not able to get refunds?

People have also been trying to sell spots at a discount and no takers, so i do not think you will have much luck selling multiple at a premium...

Whatever happened to the long waitlist Rick supposedly had? Can't you just resell to his customers?

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Whatever happened to the long waitlist Rick supposedly had?

It's a very SHORT list! Any bets one and done?

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from GAP:

Once PPS starts shipping the games the Le price will go up!

#7 6 years ago

^^^ that's some funny sh*t.

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

You do realize that people are trying to bail on spots around here and not able to get refunds?
    People have also been trying to sell spots at a discount and no takers, so i do not think you will have much luck selling multiple at a premium...
    Whatever happened to the long waitlist Rick supposedly had? Can't you just resell to his customers?

Take it easy on Rick remember he is going to build a AFM , MB, FH, CV and CFTBL and so many many more machines. FYI: He has no facilities to do this, so he has no control on his own product or release dates. Don't make him mad he's he might pull the plug. We know that it's been tough getting MMRM out considering that it was already made by Williams and had no reinvent the wheel like JJP had. So not sure why it's not shipping other than lack of control.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #10 6 years ago

Just curious what any of this has to do with the OP trying to sell the spots he has available. If you don't want the spots don't worry about it, I think we have seen what some people think about MMR pre-orders in several other threads.

I will probably never spend that much on a pin let alone pre-order one without knowing when it would ship. But others have no issues with it, so leave them alone.

Stop shitting on for sale threads. I can't believe it isn't against forum rules.

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

You don't actually HAVE to chime in on every thread where PPS or MMr is mentioned.
    Saying nothing is an option.

#12 6 years ago

Of course it is an option, but in this case where dealing with an overpriced flipper that often strings people along and then never returns messages, pops around mainly when hyping the next pin he is going to flip or giving low ball offers on game for sale, I saw no need to hold back a comment when he is so obviously not going to sell these for a premium over original price.

It is laughable at this stage to see GAP trying to sell 4 MMRle when so many others are actually trying to get refunds or sell for a loss.

#13 6 years ago
    Quoted from Ven:

Stop shitting on for sale threads. I can't believe it isn't against forum rules.

It isn't because sometimes its needed. (Not saying this one needs to be poo'd on)

Ive met Nogle a few times, nice guy….

#14 6 years ago

Thanks for those with positive comments. Ven, RCA1, Centerflank. Just updating thread that I now only have 3 spots available.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from GAP:

Thanks for those with positive comments. Ven, RCA1, Centerflank. Just updating thread that I now only have 3 spots available.

Whysnow pulled the trigger?

We should have a bet if Predator or MMr gets delivered first

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

People have also been trying to sell spots at a discount and no takers, so i do not think you will have much luck selling multiple at a premium..

Not a premium; might be a bit of a discount considering that's a shipped price. Buy out of state and save on tax and basically get $200 shipping.

#17 6 years ago
    Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Any bets one and done?

I'll take that action. $20 says that on or before Dec. 31, 2016, PPS (or CGC or whomever they're working with/licensing to by that point) has shipped at least one of the next title to be remade.

Post edited by fosaisu: Accidentally wrote "2017" instead of "2016"

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

but in this case where dealing with an overpriced flipper

To be fair, GAP is a retailer. Yes, he sells used games but he is not a flipper in the sense I would consider that word.

The only crime against the pinball world I can think that GAP ever did was put that yellow armor on the Transformer machine . . . yikes that was bad.

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Considering shipping is probably $400 or more and these were selling for $8000 not including shipping, this is actually selling at a $200 discount. Still overpriced? Absolutely. But discounted from what PPS set as msrp.

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from Ven:

i agree totally. but it keeps happening, constantly.

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

I'll take that action. $20 says that on or before Dec. 31, 2017, PPS (or CGC or whomever they're working with/licensing to by that point) has shipped at least one of the next title to be remade.

You have a lot of confidence going out 3 years...LOL

MM was selling for $20K restored at top of market. Might be why $8000 was so appealing???

AFM is now down to $5-6K for routed. Ain't gonna sell a lot for $7000 and with all the people making the pie on MMr he'll never get below that. CC,PPS,Stern is a lot of splits for the dough!

Add licensing fees to MB and look at restored ones for $9000 range not $20K like MM was and realize this very well could be the one and only.

Biggest issue is the refund issue that has scared people on these pre-orders! People waited a long time for WoZLE and paid $6500. Games are now worth $7000 HUO. A lot of risk for $500!

#22 6 years ago

My issue with the op is that he said the LEs will be selling for more after release. That's doubtful.

It's already shown the LEs are not sold out, people are trying to get away from them. Also after release people will be selling HUO low play games for a discount.

Only 2 maybe 3 LEs have gone up in value that is Tron LE and AcDc LE and possibly Metallica. Case can be made that BSM and LOTR LE as well, but more LEs do not go up in value than do, so claiming that MMR LE will go up in value is pure speculation.

MM is trying to sell 1000 which is a high number at a high price and the regular editions are the same game except for shaker and trim.

IMO the moment PPS announced they were going to make regular editions, the LE editions lost a lot of value since there was not any inventive to buy a LE anymore. I contend if PPS wants to sell any regular editions they will have to lower the price on the regular or throw in a shaker and trim kit because otherwise it's a better deal to buy a HUO used LE for a $1000 discount down the road.

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

We should have a bet if Predator or MMr gets delivered first

I'll take that bet on "MMRR" not a fan oh the remaker at all! Only because the head is bigger than the body (Way bigger). However, I'll put my money on MMRR being out first. Let me add what I mean by first. The first 50 shipped. 2 and 3 don't count. Real production to me starts at 50 plus. Unless your only making a 100 or so.

#24 6 years ago

I bet MMr gets delivered first. Making games is not a problem for Stern, so once PPS or CGC or whomever is running the show actually gets their stuff together, then MMr should be flying off the line.

How many games can Stern make a month? a couple hundred?

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

From memory I think Stern's primary assembly line averages around 40 games /day which is impressive! MMR will be on the 2nd line though which has lower output. I'd still anticipate these all being made within a couple of months once they finally get the ball rolling.

#26 6 years ago

Rai nailed it. Gap is a respected member and seller but the price increase threat is what triggered the humor hear.

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hwawonyu:

Rai nailed it. Gap is a respected member and seller but the price increase threat is what triggered the humor hear.

Yes, sorry to OP but he was also the one that told me XMLE was selling out or had sold out when in fact today there are still XMLEs to be had NIB for no price increase in fact a discount I'd say. So when a dealer (think car dealer, pinball dealer whatever) salesman says buy now or you'll be sorry I tend to think otherwise.

Sure there have been instances when the LE was a good value think Tron LE especially or BSM but that's few and far between, it can be argued that Metallica LE was a good deal (maybe maybe not) now you can get a Met premium for $1-2k less than a LE and with AcDc several grand cheaper for the premium so the real threat is not so great and in fact with MMRLE vs MMR regular they are the same F-en games so there is nothing separating a MMR LE from a regular (shaker can be added and trim also).

#28 6 years ago

Rai,

XMLE did sellout at Stern. I could not get more and I also sold out. I think I actually sold you a Xmen LE right? The only person I know that didn't sell out would be automated. We all thought XMLE was going to be a great game. Whoever has NIB Xmen LE now probably held them to hoard and jack the price up. The game code, mechanical issues, Magneto vs Wolverine edition issue and game play didn't make the game a tron and if any distributors are dumping them, well that's because they took a gamble too see if they could get full MSRP down the road. How do they recover their money, they discount the game. So am I'm being blamed for selling you a game which you were willing to buy at that time. Sorry you feel soured on our Xmen Le deal.

#29 6 years ago

GAP is correct regarding XMLE. Stern did sellout quickly to distributors but I think several distributors and some collectors bought games to hold as "investments" which is why there are still so many available yet today NIB.

And GAP is a very trusted/reputable seller if you are looking for a new machine. Bump for anyone looking for an MMR.

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

Bump for anyone looking for an MMR.

Do those people exist?

Good luck Gap… $8200 shipped is probably the best listed price since shipping will cost some up to $400.

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from sepins:

You have a lot of confidence going out 3 years...LOL
    MM was selling for $20K restored at top of market. Might be why $8000 was so appealing???
    AFM is now down to $5-6K for routed. Ain't gonna sell a lot for $7000 and with all the people making the pie on MMr he'll never get below that. CC,PPS,Stern is a lot of splits for the dough!
    Add licensing fees to MB and look at restored ones for $9000 range not $20K like MM was and realize this very well could be the one and only.
    Biggest issue is the refund issue that has scared people on these pre-orders! People waited a long time for WoZLE and paid $6500. Games are now worth $7000 HUO. A lot of risk for $500!

Most of your analysis makes sense to me, except for the bit about PPS's costs -- I've got no evidence but am guessing they could afford to sell subsequent remakes for much less than MMr. Of course it's not impossible that PPS will quit after MMr, but I think there's still good money to be made remaking MB, AFM, and limited runs of CC or BBB, so if 2RustyBalls says "want to bet," I'm in!

Looking at my post again though, I meant to offer that the first game would ship by "December 31, 2016." Still gives them plenty of time to get it done, which based on the way things went with MMr they may well need. I've corrected my post in case 2RustyBalls wants to confirm the bet.

#32 6 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Most of your analysis makes sense to me, except for the bit about PPS's costs -- I've got no evidence but am guessing they could afford to sell subsequent remakes for much less than MMr. Of course it's not impossible that PPS will quit after MMr, but I think there's still good money to be made remaking MB, AFM, and limited runs of CC or BBB, so if 2RustyBalls says "want to bet," I'm in!
    Looking at my post again though, I meant to offer that the first game would ship by "December 31, 2016." Still gives them plenty of time to get it done, which based on the way things went with MMr they may well need. I've corrected my post in case 2RustyBalls wants to confirm the bet.

I waited 2 years for my WoZLE and maybe more than that for my BBB. One worked out and the other didn't.

And who knows if I'll like pinball 2 years from now???

#33 6 years ago

In for $6200 shipped

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I bet MMr gets delivered first. Making games is not a problem for Stern, so once PPS or CGC or whomever is running the show actually gets their stuff together, then MMr should be flying off the line.

You bet eh????? Gambling is not your problem, paying what you owe is........

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

To be fair, GAP is a retailer. Yes, he sells used games but he is not a flipper in the sense I would consider that word.
    The only crime against the pinball world I can think that GAP ever did was put that yellow armor on the Transformer machine . . . yikes that was bad.

And screw up a friend's playfield trying to do something he did not have a clue how to do.

#36 6 years ago
    Quoted from alamo:

In for $6200 shipped

LOL

#37 6 years ago
    Quoted from alamo:

In for $6200 shipped

I made a comment about waiting for the PPS clearance like williams used to do and was told that was not going to happen.

1 year later
    #38 4 years ago
    Quoted from 2RustyBalls:

Any bets one and done?

Quoted from fosaisu:

I'll take that action. $20 says that on or before Dec. 31, 2016, PPS (or CGC or whomever they're working with/licensing to by that point) has shipped at least one of the next title to be remade.
    Post edited by fosaisu: Accidentally wrote "2017" instead of "2016"

I remembered offering up this bet in the distant past, so dug up this thread to see if I owed a New Years payout. I was way off on that one! Hard to believe PPS still hasn't even announced what their second title will be. Luckily 2RustyBalls never took me up on the bet before he got banned.

#39 4 years ago

Help a newb out.... has everyone that ordered a MM remake received theirs by now? Are the plans still to remake more machines? Have they sold a lot of the MM remakes?

#40 4 years ago

Everyone who ordered a MMR got it and there are some standards available now. I'd estimate all 1000 LE's sold and 500-1000 Standards, but who knows how much longer they will make MMR's

A new remake is supposed to be announced soon, consensus is it will be Attack from Mars but who knows for sure until it is announced. They are holding off announcing or selling any until they are ready to roll off the assembly line. I'm anxious to find out, I love my MMR LE!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside