(Topic ID: 241623)

MMR won't play

By indypinhead

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indypinhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I haven't fired up my MMR in months. I went to play a game tonight. The machine boots up, but when I hit the start button, no coils fire...the flippers don't work....nothing but lights and sounds.

Help!!!

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from marspinball:

Check the metal tab pushing in the white button on the coin door. You may have to bend the tab just a bit so they depress the buttons more, maybe an 1/8 of an inch. My AFMr had this issue.

Just tried that.

No luck....

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

LTG would suggest going into the Tests portion of the system menu and test the solenoids.

I've tried that......No coils fire.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from KozMckPinball:

LTG would then suggest looking for an unconnected or loose wire and reseat the connector. Sorry for the general info usually LTG chimes in.

I've re-seated all of the connectors on the board in the backbox.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from marksf123:

Same thing happened to my game. It was a fuse in the box on the right side front cabinet.

I'll check that tomorrow.

#12 4 years ago

I checked the fuses today...the fuses are good.

I still have no coils

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from BoJo:

Did you check with multimeter?

yes

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

If the LEDs in the small metal box over the on/off switch are lit. Then check the three driver boards hanging below the huge board under the playfield. Power turned on, high power interlock pulled out, are all the LEDs by the fuses lit ?
    LTG : )

I'll get back with you tomorrow Lloyd...

Tim

#19 4 years ago

At the moment, the machine is in a position that won't allow my to remove the playfield glass. I'll do my best to get to it tomorrow.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I remember you. You're the nice guy that called me.

No....YOU were the nice guy

#23 4 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

When you do. Please replace the 6.3 amp fuse on the power supply board.

everyone loves a smart@ss Lloyd.....LOL

UPDATE...as it turns out, my F1 fuse blew on my power supply board....6.3 amp fuse.

#24 4 years ago
    Quoted from indypinhead:

everyone loves a smart@ss Lloyd.....LOL
    UPDATE...as it turns out, my F1 fuse blew on my power supply board....6.3 amp fuse.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider indypinhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-won-t-play?tu=indypinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.