New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 253036)

Will MMr be returning with a large screen?

By Vino

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Only_Pinball
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Enhanced MMr with larger screen etc?”

• Duke of Bourbon says ...yes!! *hic* 27 votes
    69%
  • No way Tina Fey (other reason) 12 votes
    31%

(39 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from evh347:

Yeah...
I'll post what CGC Ryan said on the Flip 'n Out stream from (9/30):
* There are still MBr LE's with distributors available for purchase. They have nothing left to sell to any dealers. Dealers who have them, have them. CGC has 'very few left to produce, so talk to dealers. Dealers have ways to come up with the LE's.'
* MMr is coming back in the Q4, 'sometime between now and Christmas we plan on putting some more MMR's out there' of 2019.
* They've done two MMr runs to date. They first did 1000 MMrLE units and then they did 1000 MMr standard units right on its tail.
* On MMr XL DMD: 'If you want to play it, go to Logan Arcade. That's where the prototype is. I can't discuss whether its coming or not, but we will say it like this, it is beautiful on the game...either way you can get the HD graphics on the smaller 4:3 display.'
The MMr XL DMD (with a new topper) is happening and I’d expect it to be announced at Expo next week.

Def happening.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 8.10
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 39.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Concealed Art
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delt31.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside