IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
IMG_7574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7569 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tdunbar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#123 9 years ago
Quoted from ghetoprobe:

I can't believe there is a Medieval Madness sitting in my living room. I never thought the day would come.
And before we all go getting our panties in a bunch it is definitely a plaque. I saw the picture posted the other day and I was about to raise hell with PPS since I thought it was a sticker as well. It's a plaque and you can't see the powder coating texture below it because the apron is completely smooth. Here are a few pics that will hopefully give you a better idea of how it looks. The plaque is metal - it just looks kind of like a sticker in the right/wrong light. I'm very happy with it, to be honest.

IMG_0207.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0216.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_0214.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Thanks for the pics and mine is being delivered tomorrow and I can't believe it either.

#250 9 years ago

MMR LE Gold #95 arrived in the Duke City today March 24th..
Having an unboxing party with a few and a few Newcastle Brown Ales Saturday at the Lizard Lounge,

IMG_0203.JPGIMG_0203.JPG
#397 9 years ago

So got ur unboxed Saturday afternoon with 12 others who came to see and drank gallons of Newcastle beer!

MMR unboxed.jpgMMR unboxed.jpg

#404 9 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

That's the lawyer in you coming out. I want my sticker

I will have them made and spell and sell them as My Willi aims stickers who's in and that sold be legal!
maybe Willians or VVilliams !!

#411 9 years ago

The unboxing crew last Saturday in Albuquerque at the Lizard Lounge!

unboxing crew.JPGunboxing crew.JPG
1 month later
#852 8 years ago
Quoted from gaspumprob:

Please let us know what to do if there is damage. What will they pay???? For 8k it should be near perfect! I see a lot of damage claim's here. Why do they not improve boxing???????? Or hire a different shipper????
Concerned Rob

Inspect the box when it is delivered and if so refuse to take it if it is damaged. If it is minor damage have the driver call his supervisor and report it and tell them you need to unbox it to inspect otherwise you will refuse it, again if minor unbox it to see if any damage was done to the pin. I think the boxing was pretty good but these items are not easily transported because of the size and weight, luckily my box was just a little dusty and had no marks of any kind on it so I accepted it w/o unboxing but you are allowed to unbox it to see, don't let in to them saying you can't, you paid good money for both shipping and pin so be brave but more than likely you will get an undamaged box and pin.

#872 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

i thought the MMR was so supposed to be the same as MM.
with "tight" glass, it sounds like the cabinet dimensions are wrong

Seems like the channel is tighter not the cabinet width. I have no problem getting the glass off and I prefer it that way than being to loose where the glass sort of falls out after removing lock down bar.

2 months later
#1124 8 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

I requested the "touch up kit" because of a couple of minor abrasions on my cab and my distributor said they would get back to me, several months ago. Still waiting.

put in a ticket to Chicago Gaming https:chicagogamingcompany.freshdesk.com
setup an account and then put in a new support ticket

did this several weeks ago and got the touchup small vial of paint with brush inside and touched up a small scratch on the rail of My MMR and it matches pretty well

also I just put in a ticket for the slingshot small damage to get the longer plungers

4 months later
#2204 8 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I'm new to this pin ordering thing, so this may be a dumb question. If this is PPS's baby, why would you order through anyone besides PPS?

I did it to spread the money around and JJP does offer a discount on Invisiglass witht he purchase plus their shipping cost was pretty cheap. I wanted to help JJP so they can keep making great pins as well, JJP does answer any questions promptly too.

1 month later
#2648 8 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I opened a ticket and they told me an update would be available mid February. They didn't send me a beta code sd card.
I'm assuming then that the colour and new code will come at same time in about 2 weeks.

2_weeks_(resized).jpg2_weeks_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#3092 8 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

MMR LE Gold #95 arrived in the Duke City today March 24th..
Having an unboxing party with a few and a few Newcastle Brown Ales Saturday at the Lizard Lounge,

IMG_0203.JPG

Can't believe its been a year already and that I've had mine this long and unbelievable that some are still waiting, thought for sure the all the LE's would have been done by the end of 2015, go figure and unbelievable that we are waiting for the color and also the updated rom till who knows when. After one year it is still playing and replaced the slinger fix and also had to replace the power board earlier on to fix non working shaker. I noticed in the last month that my black rubbers seem to be disintegrating every where and black junk is every where so I replaced the black sling rubber with new white ones to keep it cleaner.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.95
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 45.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9.95
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tdunbar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-unboxings?tu=tdunbar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.