IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
IMG_7574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7569 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rviguet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2509 8 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

No I'm waiting through JJP

I am waiting through JJP as well. Have they even delivered any MMRs recently?

#2517 8 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

I'm waiting on JJP too... Black trim. When did you guys pay in full? I've got no idea how many are in front of me...
We've got to be getting close to the end, I hope.

Paid JJP in full July 9, 2014. Waiting on black trim.

3 weeks later
#2886 8 years ago

Has anyone received their MMr from JJP/Pinballsales in the last month or so? I was told there were 25 MMr blacks in front of mine over a month ago and now Katie is telling me the same thing. I paid for it in July of 2014 and am getting to the point that am not even interested in having the game anymore, particularly in light of there seeming to be no end to the waiting. It really urks me when others report having ordered theirs much later (even this year) and already received their game. I realize they bought from a different distributor, and I have nothing against them, just that JJP/Pinballsales is really starting to piss me off with this.

#2890 8 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I don't think the issue is with JJP/Pinballsales . . .

Not so sure about that. I received an email from Jack that copied Katie that said "I asked for the last LE games" on January 21st. WTF? I paid in July 2014 when you said production was "imminent" and you asked for the games from the manufacturer in January 2016. Nice. BTW, this was the first unsolicited email from them regarding my MMr order since I made the order. I guess at least they do respond when I send them an email. If you set the bar low enough, you can find good in every situation...

1 month later
#3024 8 years ago
Quoted from reynolds531:

Black trim. I originally ordered gold and changed it to black when my order was initially confirmed.

Who did you order from? I have been paid in full with Pinball Sales/JJP for a black trim since July 2014. It is really puzzling how an April 2015 order gets delivered before mine.

#3029 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I ordered 3 originally through Twisted, cancelled and luckily got my money back early. Then ordered from Automated, waited, waited, waited, until the wait was too much then cancelled. Then, I ordered from JJP and paid in full December 1st. I was told last week when I would have been out of town I would receive my game. So, on Friday I sent an email early saying to ship whenever and got no response. Probably not a good thing. I don't mind waiting it's just that now I'm down to one game (AMH) until MMR, GBLE, and RZ ship.

What color trim? If it is black, JJP has some explaining to do.

1 month later
#3362 7 years ago
Quoted from NonStopSwagger:

My standard is being delivered tomorrow.

This has been the most poorly handled sales situation I have ever been a part of. What a train wreck of the pre-order model. I, along with a number of others, have been fully paid on a LE since July 2014 and still do not have a machine. I am done with pre-orders and, with how CGC has handled the insert issue, I am not all that interested in new-in-box any more.

#3388 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Beyond a kick in the sack. It raises huge questions at to whether CGC is aware of outstanding orders paid in full. I was told my money was sent to CGC so not sure why a standard would be sent before my LE.

I was told that my money was sent to CGC months ago, so I am in the same boat of wondering why a standard would ship before my LE. Clearly someone has inaccurately stated the facts regarding transfer of payment or awaiting payment to ship.

2 weeks later
#3738 7 years ago

I just received a tracking number that my LE that has been paid in full since July 2014 shipped yesterday. With my luck, it will probably arrive while I am out of town for the holiday weekend

Hopefully there will be no damage in transit and I can post an unboxing pic next week sometime.

#3807 7 years ago

I finally received a MMr. I ordered a black LE and paid in full back in July 2014. I finally told them to send me any trim or no trim, but to send me something and this is what I got. The packing slip says it is an LE, but the box is not marked with LE. Should the box show LE, or did I end up with a SE?

IMG_0916_(resized).jpegIMG_0916_(resized).jpeg

IMG_7638_(resized).jpegIMG_7638_(resized).jpeg

#3813 7 years ago
Quoted from Iceman5000:

LE's do not say LE on the box. You have an LE.

That is a relief. I was going to settle for whatever it is as I am glad to finally have something. Now to get time to open the box and see how the inserts look. Fingers crossed, but short of there being gaping holes where there should be inserts I will settle for whatever I got. However, this is my last pre-order.

#3829 7 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

Any unboxings???

I unboxed LE #854 tonight. Everything worked out of the box. The inserts look good to me.

IMG_0178_(resized).JPGIMG_0178_(resized).JPG

IMG_0180_(resized).JPGIMG_0180_(resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 29.95
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 9.95
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 45.00
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 64.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rviguet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-unboxings?tu=rviguet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.