IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
IMG_7574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7569 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matt_assassin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1073 8 years ago

Nice machine jsandjs ! Really the Stainless is the best looking...so far. I rolled back and forth at my final trim choice and, I chosen black at the end.

I'm really hoping to be an good choice. The 2 already seen trims are great, but for me, stainless looks better.

Black, baby, please be revealed before mine arrives. For the price we pay, I don't want to be disappointed. Soon....after 2 years...

1 month later
#1430 8 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Thanks Pudluther. I just got the news that my MMR is ready to ship, so if all goes well I should get it within the next week or two. Long wait is nearing its end, hooray

What trim ? Is it black...

2 weeks later
#1565 8 years ago

My black is suppose to arrive at my distributor late next week or the other week. Can't wait longer. Been 2 years almost since announcement...

1 week later
#1674 8 years ago

I have a question ; are the leg bolts still inside the machine or outside ? Do I will need to unstrap the machine for these or they are outside with the legs ?

Finally, my machine will be in montréal next week !!

After 2 years !!

Black and beauty coming in soon !!

#1676 8 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Only a Fool would consider giving one penny to Rick/CCG /Distributor for another pre order
I told Travis @ Twisted pins I wanted a refund he said that's not an option? I like Travis don't get me wrong, but thats Bullshit, after this long shouldn't I be in titled to a full refund ?

Your lucky he answered you. Took me 25 mails and 10 phone calls to reach Travis. It was only my 1000 $ deposit but took all my change to finally had it back in 2014.

I switched with starburst this year and it's been perfect communication and services so far. I am shame to hear that from you whitey...good luck with the refund.

#1678 8 years ago
Quoted from BagAJellyDonuts:

Mine were inside the coinbox. Yep, had to unstrap to get them out. Had a couple small issues, the flippers weren't aligned as I liked so put a little more angle on them. Didn't get a warranty card or still haven't found it yet. Didn't look very hard. So I sent an e-mail to Chicago Coin and registered online. No big deal. The only game play issue I have run into is managed to get two balls into the catapult at the same time and it couldn't clear them. Like others, curious about how the enhanced graphics package will roll out. IMO, all MMs are deserving of full color displays, the preview of what this edition should be able to do just makes it a bit better.

Whats your number and when did you got it ? I know they corrected flippers so i beleive yours is low number. Thankx for the input.

1 week later
#1789 8 years ago

After 2 years and 2 days, my BLACK MMR will finally arrive at my door Saturday morning......hell YeAh !!!! Was about freacking time if you ask me.

I have a question for those who already have it : Did you guys installed a external sub ? With the setting speaker to sub with alligator ?

And for those who will still wait for it, hang in there, santa's not finish.

#1811 8 years ago

Do I need to say more ....

IMGP0678.JPGIMGP0678.JPG

IMGP0679.JPGIMGP0679.JPG

IMGP0681.JPGIMGP0681.JPG

IMGP0686.JPGIMGP0686.JPG

IMGP0682.JPGIMGP0682.JPG

IMGP0687.JPGIMGP0687.JPG

IMGP0695.JPGIMGP0695.JPG

IMGP0691.JPGIMGP0691.JPG

BIG, BIG thanks to Michel Bergeron from Cineplex Starburst and to of my friends ! The game is a beauty and work perfectly out of the box.

Now its time for some mods. By the way, you can cut the T-raps from the trolls without lifting the playfield. If you have small hands, just use cutter from the coin door and remore them.

All I say is that it smell really nice inside !

It is worth the wait. Hang on and enjoy !!

#1813 8 years ago

Yeah looks dirty on pics. I did clean her up after the photos...lol

Thanks ! Love it and can't wait for the colorization of it !

#1815 8 years ago

Probably, since only 2 blacks were available at starburst. I was second on list. Pretty lucky I think. I can say black is the color to get. Match the backbox and doesn't pop-up when you play in the dark.

But again, it's a personal choice.

#1834 8 years ago

Here's what I did for GI #44 swap :

Before ( out of the box )

IMGP0697.JPGIMGP0697.JPG

After ( colors added )

IMGP0700.JPGIMGP0700.JPG

IMGP0701.JPGIMGP0701.JPG

Boom, chicawaawaaaaMM !! (Polk SW10)

IMGP0706.JPGIMGP0706.JPG

#1835 8 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Color options in a nutshell:
- Black: color match look
- Stainless: traditional look
- Gold: contrasting look
Perhaps look at your wardrobe to see what kind of personality you are. Example:
- You wear a black shirt with black pants. Select black.
- You have shirts and pants in different shades of neutral greys and taupe. Select stainless.
- You have worn an orange shirt with blue pants. Select gold.
I should write columns for Cosmopolitan magazine.

Sir, your words is the perfect way to tell difference between those trims. Everyone should be proud about their choices. Its personnal and theirs no beauty contest around here. We are proud by showing pics of our machines. At the end of the line, its Medieval Madness.

I really hope you guys still waiting will have it before Christmas. You deserve it more than a child waiting for Santa's 2 days before christmas. For the love of god, 2 years....unbelievable...

#1838 8 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

What did you use? Purple and red under the plastics? Looks good!

I used purple (4) for inlanes
cold white (4) for slings
Red for merlin targets
Bunch of purple and blue around the castle
blue for the inlanes just before the popups

Thats about it, I've got short of colours but the result is to me good enough

#1840 8 years ago

I changed the lights because I'm not a big fan of NIFTY leds. I have better warm white on my POTC from comet and cointaker. But since my playfield was up, I've tried some colours and purple really get a life for the castle.

But its something I choose and as I know me, I'll probably twick some more later in time. Just don't into warm white for this one. Had a bally when I was young (volley) and still never liked incandescent style.

#1843 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwhiz70:

What did you use to light the damsel in the tower ????

There's already a light and its and solder unit. So you cannot change it.

1 month later
#2095 8 years ago

The process of the MMR really fudge up on the delivery/payment sequence. I received my #426 a month ago, paid full at the door. I waited 2 years and that's fine because I did not paid until it was at my door.

I'm almost certain that my 1000 $ deposit wasn't needed in April 2015 but I did it just in case. NO words can describe how they operate. Everything that could have gone wrong happened...

2 months later
#2626 8 years ago

Mine is #426. All inserts are fine and well readable. Its a shame they forgot QC at some point.....well goodbye game#2 for me.

#2627 8 years ago
Quoted from Lowrent:

I installed the new firmware (beta) and the changes to the display are amazing and really noticeable.
No more screen tearing, contrast like the original (the 3 levels of "colors" in animations/graphics are perfectly balanced), no more fade glitches during the catapult animals/objects choices.
Just be patient ! It's night and day.

Agree on that. Did the same thing last week. Version 1.5.5 and NO MORE tearing. At least it did not cost me anything.

#2640 8 years ago

I have many reasons to say 'goodbye' or pass the next release. Price, lack of communication, trims, deadlines always rescheduled, wait, price, wait......

Maybe I'll be wrong and change my mind, but it doesn't look good from what I see. How they manage QC and service level will be the top priority for me.

Announce the game when its ready to be build...at least it wont be years to wait.

3 months later
#3465 7 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Lol @ the backwards pics.
Tommy loves the exposure, the more nitro pics the better.
You won't see starburst hand delivering any games.

Actually extraballingtmc, Michel from Cineplex starburst delivered me Iron Man VE and MMR #426 black for free. I gave him something anyway but he helped me get it into my basement.

Probably the best customer service I've seen in years.

1 month later
#3930 7 years ago

I cannot believe the shippers took a chance at delivery with this crappiest box I never seen...until today. Seriously, what moron will sign this as 'OK', even after 2 + years of waiting for the machine.

You did the right thing Mark66 by refusing shipment. No discount would be enough to forget this.

Very sorry for you, but you won't be disappointed by the game. Love my Black #426, never leave, great game and solid well made.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 45.00
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 64.99
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matt_assassin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-unboxings?tu=matt_assassin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.