IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
IMG_7574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7569 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackofdiamonds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3513 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Considering people have been waiting over 2 1/2 years for their MMr order

And now there is a thread running:Stern delays.So Stern is having trouble getting there own titles out the door.I just can't help believe that thats bad news for those still waiting.

#3596 7 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Serial numbers didn't run in order. Most of the playfield run has the ink issue. Run a poll if you don't believe me. If you count Standard editions, 90% of the playfields shipped are defective with the ink issue.

90% of them. Wow........☹️

#3612 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Yeah even on the earlier MMr's I noticed the art was off center a bit and most obvious down by the switches in the inlanes and outlanes.
Instead of the switch being dead center in the oval art opening - it was almost on the edge. Same with the others... but I shrugged that off as the original PF's MMr came with looked great overall. But who could have seen this insert thing coming?
Apparently when CGC screws up with WMS or Stern as a client they are told to chuck 'em out. But with CGC actually running this show (or PPS) this option is obviously NOT on the table.

This is almost always referred to as the registration being off.Ive seen some Sterns with off registration.I saw a SM with an out of focus Doc Ock.The magnet did not sit perfectly center.Further inspection revealed a hard left printing.We used to go through Genes play fields at shows back in the early 2000s and grab as many perfectly registered play fields as possible.Many were off center.I think it's a QC issue on the CGC side.

I had not heard of this with MMr,but man,that's ANOTHER con rather than a pro on this much maligned remake.

#3763 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptMonkeyPants:

Found out yesterday that I'm #30 in line for a standard from Game Room Guys. I guess that means I'll be receiving mine sometime in 2019.

Are you being sarcastic?God i hope so.............

#3822 7 years ago
Quoted from netman63129:

Is there a way to disable the knocker in MMR like in Stern games? It seems to mostly scare the crap out of my friends that play the game and aren't expecting it...lol

If you're not doing the knocker then you are doing it wrong.
The knocker is the holy of holies in pinball.
Somebody forgot to tell Gary Stern.

Quoted from Manic:If there is no setting in the menu and it has an actual knocker... you can simply unplug it up in the backbox (if it's still in the original location). Another option is to use a blue rubber pad on the stop so you notice it but it's not like a gunshot.

Quoted from Manic:

If there is no setting in the menu and it has an actual knocker... you can simply unplug it up in the backbox (if it's still in the original location). Another option is to use a blue rubber pad on the stop so you notice it but it's not like a gunshot.

Quoted from Manic:

If there is no setting in the menu and it has an actual knocker... you can simply unplug it up in the backbox (if it's still in the original location). Another option is to use a blue rubber pad on the stop so you notice it but it's not like a gunshot.

Sacrilege

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.00
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackofdiamonds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-unboxings?tu=jackofdiamonds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.