IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
IMG_7574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7569 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider duckbrian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1313 8 years ago

Wow, to be totally honest, that's the first time I've heard that. I've heard nothing but glowing remarks about how well the game plays and how true to the original feel it is. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

Quoted from o-din:

After playing one of these for the first time the other night I am fully satisfied that I made the right decision to bail early on. But on a positive note color display update is on the way.

#1315 8 years ago

Well, maybe I'm missing something in translation, but if you felt the game you were playing was an abomination I don't see how it could've been a good experience?!

Quoted from o-din:

I didn't have a bad experience. Nobody tied me to the machine and made me play. It just seemed like an abomination of one of the better games from the late 90s.

1 week later
#1420 8 years ago

You must not have followed the Wizard of Oz manufacturing process!!

Quoted from happilymarried05:

:/ longest process EVER

4 months later
#2431 8 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

I won't be in on the next title unless there is at least a 5% rebate for every month they are past their projected delivery date. I doubt that will happen heck if that had been the case most preorder buyers would be getting free machines at this point hahahahaha

That would be phenomenal, if we use that rationale, we could all have free Hobbits and Wizard of Oz's too!

#2457 8 years ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

#657 is in the house. Ordered on 1/6 delivered 1/12!

Uh oh, that was probably not something a lot of people on this forum wanted to read I'm guessing a lot of people are going to want to know how you managed that turnaround!?

1 week later
#2525 8 years ago
Quoted from calico1997:

I am also one of those folks that paid in full in the summer of 2014. Just got this email from JJP this week:
"Jen told me you called regarding your Gold MMR LE. Good news! There are only a few Gold games ahead of yours to ship before you will be able to pick up your game! I'm hoping your game will be ready before the end of next week. I will let you know as soon as I hear that your game is ready to be picked up.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
Thanks and have a great day!"
Best Regards,
Katie English
Jack Guarnieri Service Co., Inc.
PinballSales.com

That's fantastic news, so this means it should only be 2 to 3 more months wait for you!!

#2534 8 years ago
Quoted from calico1997:

Just got this email today. Apparently pigs are flying and fat ladies are singing. They must really be getting to the completion of LE production if mine is now ready for pick up.
" Great news! Your Gold MMR LE is ready to be picked up at CGC. Please let me know when you would like to pick it up so I can let them know. Thanks and have a great day!
Best Regards,
Katie English
Jack Guarnieri Service Co., Inc. "

Pictures, or it didn't happen

#2559 8 years ago
Quoted from calico1997:

Okay, it did happen, so here's the pictures. Yes, I did personally pick it up at CGC. But that was sort of a special arrangement and they really, really don't like to do "will call" orders. Not surprised if they refuse doing this most of the time.
For reference number on this MMR Gold is 0713 made January 26th. Picked up the 29th...so that's what I'd call a fresh pin! Thinking about bottling the new pinball smell.
The unceremonious unboxing had to happen inside my minivan in a Home Depot parking lot, in order to make room for another pin I was purchasing the same day: Phantom of the Opera HUE serial 009!
As a side comment, while in the lobby of CGC I saw another Williams game disassembled. It had green aliens on the cabinet artwork.

20160129_125318_(resized).jpg20160129_130422_(resized).jpg20160129_130444_(resized).jpg

Congratulations on finally getting your game, you are going to love it! Can't wait till we get ours. Fortunately I have the chance to play a couple of them at buddy's homes locally and they played so nice!

1 week later
#2748 8 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

If you really did want to keep your mouth shut, you would have taken your $500 refund and not said anything about it on pinside at all.

Good Lord, cut the guy some slack. The only reason he said anything at all was to give people that have the same issue and claim tickets in with CGC some hope that there will be some sort of resolution to their problem. He didn't do it to somehow make your world a worse place to live in!

I have absolute respect for the fact that he wants to honor a commitment he made not to divulge the details of the resolution. And for people to insinuate that other people are going to get lesser resolutions, isn't the point at all. He made a clear statement that he was given multiple options and he took one of those options. I'm sure other people will be given the same type options.

#2780 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Well, he posted it in an unboxing thread when there are at least 5 MMR issue threads that are open. So that being said, thumbs down.

What makes him unique, there are 85 people and their mothers all posting about everything other than unboxings in this thread

#2789 8 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Has the fix been announced for the inserts?

Yes, simply ignore them

4 weeks later
#3010 8 years ago

What is the most recent manufactured date that anyone has received lately? I ask this because it seems that they haven't produced any actual games in at least 2 1/2 weeks. The games that have been received recently, which is very few, seem to of been manufactured about 2 1/2 weeks ago.

1 week later
#3079 8 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

I just posted this over on Pps site. you are missing the fuse that goes here:

MMr_cabinet_(resized).jpg

Had a fuse just like that jiggle loose on a NIB avatar a few years ago and that was the issue. Look around to see if I got jiggled loose and is laying in the cabinet somewhere.

2 months later
#3808 7 years ago
Quoted from rviguet:

I finally received a MMr. I ordered a black LE and paid in full back in July 2014. I finally told them to send me any trim or no trim, but to send me something and this is what I got. The packing slip says it is an LE, but the box is not marked with LE. Should the box show LE, or did I end up with a SE?

If it is serial number 0854, it should be an LE. You'll know when you open it if there is a serial plaque on the apron

#3861 7 years ago

Waiting to be brought downstairs to the gameroom!

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#3883 7 years ago
Quoted from pin-head:

Hello everyone...newb here with a newb question about this game. I know the LE"s are all spoken for...but can someone still buy a "standard" version? And is there this 2 year waiting list for these like so many have gone through for the LE's? Or do vendors have them in stock for immediate shipment? These look like great games, and seems like it would give me the best of both worlds: beautiful vintage game/"art" in a new package. But I'm not going to wait 2 years for my first pin either...

I happened to find a distributor that had to standards in stock, I ordered eight days ago and got it yesterday

#3892 7 years ago

Just need to make a couple tweaks to ours, but love it! Our flippers seem just a little underpowered, is there a way to adjust flipper strength on MMR??

#3894 7 years ago
Quoted from NonStopSwagger:

Its in the hidden menu. Open the coin door and hold down the leftmost service button for a few seconds. You'll find more details in your owners manual.

Thank you!

#3902 7 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Thanks for the tip, adjusted to 4 for flipper strength, added orange perfect play rubbers and had my best game ever. I just needed Patron the Peasants to start BFTK. 153,000,000, just an incredible game for me(settings on easy).

Look at you, adding perfect play rubbers, where did you ever get that idea

#3904 7 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

Forever changed me after playing, have them on all of my machines now. Better ball control, better scores, all around more fun
Thanks for the tip

Anytime, thanks for your help this morning!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 29.95
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
$ 9.95
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider duckbrian.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-unboxings?tu=duckbrian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.