New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 121796)

MMR Unboxings

By Nilroc

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,196 posts
  • 499 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Coyote
  • Topic is favorited by 74 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,210 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpeg
fullsizeoutput_25c6 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7579 (resized).JPG
IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
IMG_7574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7569 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zora.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2564 4 years ago

The maschines Arne nie availavle in Germany, too! Got mine yesterday, no. 522 from mid of November, stainless.

Has some issues: ball stuck in the top of the upper lane, because it was built too narrow (!?), congratulation to qc. Has the fading castle inserts too.

Some questions:

When the left Troll Pops up, the troll top touches the return wire from the catapult, is that normal? Or is there any fix to avoid this?

The line change of the F I R E letters can only be made with the right flipper button, not with the left one, normal too?

Merlin hole captures the ball, no issue in this regard. However, the hole only manages to spit the ball to the right, only very slowly and without any power. Isn't it normal that the ball is ejected into the bumpers?

Trank you for any feedback.

Eckhard

#2568 4 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Calico...congrads on getting your game.
I installed that panel as well. It's a bitch in that there is no way to get the grommets off the already installed panel. You will have to snip each of the nubs off, and then the grommets come off easily. The old panel will no longer be able to be used again. Would have been much better if screws were used.
Zora..... I also had a narrow lane at the top of the pf. It took a lot of pressure to open it up a bit so a slow ball would not get caught up. Have you already fixed this?

I got some help from a more experienced pinfreak. He adjusted the Metal ramp and moved it down a bit and fixed it again. What a mess for a NIB pin!

But now I am just wondering why my left flipper does not manage the F I R E line change, strange, isn't it?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zora.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside