IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
IMG_7574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7569 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vyzer2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#280 9 years ago

Thanks for the video. The girls were precious. Waiting on black.

2 months later
#1005 8 years ago
Quoted from Pablito:

I'm kind of glad people are bailing over the delays. The only way to show a company that you're done with the BS is to yank back that $8,000. You can yell at the top of your lungs, kick, scream, send nasty emails, threaten to not buy in the future, etc. and unfortunately it will all be ignored. But nothing delivers the message more effectively than a cancelled order and loss of revenue to the company. String a few of those cancellations together and most companies will get their act together.
I wish I could cancel my order and send that same message. I just want this game too damn much so I'll continue the wait.

Agree....unfortunately. But worse than the actual wait, are the past announcements that Mmr would go into production 2nd qtr, then 3rd qtr, then 4th qtr 2015. It would have been better to say back then, we are not ready due to this or that. Hold onto your money till we have a better handle when production will begin in earnest. Till then...just have to wait it out.

2 months later
#1346 8 years ago

Basically the end of summer and less than half of the LE's have been shipped. Just unbelievable and beyond frustrating. Lack of reasons for latest delays is just poor. I don't feel any better after typing this.

1 week later
#1468 8 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

I've been seriously considering offering up my MMr spot for sale to avoid the hassle. Right on the fence at this moment.

Just to add to the wave of sentiment, me too. The thrill is gone. Only thing I find holding me back is the ridiculous amount of time invested in this wait. Paid thru jjp as well.

4 weeks later
#1653 8 years ago

What is the darn holdup! Been in since day one as well. As bad as the wait, is the infrequent communication. Obviously something wrong going on as Stern could be pumping these out if all parts, etc, were available. How bout some visibility to the holdup!

#1720 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

I just spoke with JJP. As of today, they have only been allocated 2 black MMRs (both shipped to customers who paid 10/2013). They said MMRs are still shipping very slowly due to parts shortages and they HOPE that they might be able to fill all of their pre-order LEs by the end of the year. So in summary - if you ordered from JJP you've got a while to go. This is sad.

I'm pretty sure I paid in July '13 and I'm not one of the two. Hmmm

#1722 8 years ago
Quoted from angus:

They announced it in October 13 so you probably don't remember correctly.

Ha...you are correct sir. I just dusted off the invoice and it is 10/21/13. It's been so long I'm starting to add months to my wait.

#1725 8 years ago

July 2014 was the must pay in full date (JJP) for the "imminent" release.

#1796 8 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Truck arrived a couple hours ago ....!

Good choice. If I didn't already have a woz I might have done the same thing. Enjoy your mmr replacement, it's a great game.

1 week later
#1870 8 years ago

Picked mine up at JJP yesterday.
Katie has been great to deal with. She is as frustrated as all of us.
Couple of blemishes on speaker panel but played great out of the box. The balls that were shipped looked liked they had been in a game for a while. Swapped them out for first game. Overall cabinet in perfect shape.
Have to figure out how to lower the sound as mine would not go lower than 8 and that is loud on my game. Other than that all is good.

1 week later
#1962 8 years ago

I picked my game up at JJP. There was a gash (hole) a foot long, 3" wide in the box. Another hole on opposite side (small).
The game was fine inside both cosmetically and played without issues. Cosmetically I think you are fine.

3 months later
#2567 8 years ago
Quoted from calico1997:

Can't wait to install this NOS Williams gold speaker panel that I've been holding on to for over two years

Calico...congrads on getting your game.
I installed that panel as well. It's a bitch in that there is no way to get the grommets off the already installed panel. You will have to snip each of the nubs off, and then the grommets come off easily. The old panel will no longer be able to be used again. Would have been much better if screws were used.

Zora..... I also had a narrow lane at the top of the pf. It took a lot of pressure to open it up a bit so a slow ball would not get caught up. Have you already fixed this?

1 week later
#2709 8 years ago

Drew, your situation is the exact same as all of us who have this issue with the inserts. So thier resolution should be the same for all of us. I understand you are keeping your word, but pls don't say every game is a bit different. Appreciate you being a front man and voicing your concerns on Pinside. Everyone should be treated equally and if not, then it's even worse how CGC is dealing with this.

#2715 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

When I spoke to CGC the number affected was seemed pretty small considering how few tickets had been opened for the issue.

I think the understanding expressed in a few of the threads was let's see what CGC had to say about the inserts before they were bombarded with tickets. If they are only going to respond to more vocal criticism then I think they are going to have their wish come true. I was expecting a formal public response from CGC since they are well aware of how widespread this is.
Ticket opened!

#2717 8 years ago

Sorry I put a down vote on your post Blackstorm..it was unintentional while scrolling on an iPad

1 month later
#3020 8 years ago
Quoted from reynolds531:

Out of the box the only problem so far is that the key to the coin door does not open the back box. Had to get a torx key to remove the back box lock to gain access to the back box.

Yikes, that sucks. But there should be another set of keys for the back box hanging on the coin door I believe. It's easy to miss.

Edit...you guys are fast.

2 months later
#3584 7 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

It will hurt them also. I won't buy another title unless they admit the ink problem on my MMr. I won't gripe and complain, but I will just add another Stern to the collection instead.

Yep, that's all you can do for the most part. Voice your displeasure without buying another game from them. But I can see it now, when the next "r" comes out that people want, there going to buy regardless. So begins the cycle.

1 month later
#3929 7 years ago
Quoted from Mark66:

So here is my attempt at my un-boxing. Look at the awesome condition of the box which was shipped by R@L Carriers. Thanks, great job. It was handed off to a local carrier for the final delivery. Broken pallet, not strapped to a pallet and box torn from one end to the other!
Called Automated Services (the seller) and was offered $200 as a discount, no thanks...So I refused the shipment. They said they would ship another, gold trim this time. Hope everyone else fares better, at least another 2 week wait I guess.

Give you a thumbs up for your pain and suffering.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 64.99
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Vyzer2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-unboxings?tu=Vyzer2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.