IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
IMG_7574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7569 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinwhiz70.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1390 8 years ago

Got mine NIB MMR stainless trim no adjustments needed plays awesome!!image.jpgimage.jpg

#1443 8 years ago

Congrats looks awesome
Welcome to the club!

#1487 8 years ago

Game looks awesome!!!

#1511 8 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

It's Here! Just a couple pix for now. Unloaded and checked it for signs of damage and it looks great so far. Made it up to my condo no problems and now getting ready to set it up. Practicalsteve is on his way over to check it out too. Should be a fun afternoon!
IMG_1345.JPG

IMG_1349.JPG
IMG_3356.JPG

What a beauty Welcome to the club!!!

#1518 8 years ago
Quoted from PWhiz:

A few more pix after taking a break from MMR for a little bit.
IMG_1355.JPG
IMG_1357.JPG
IMG_1359.JPG
IMG_1365.JPG
IMG_1371.JPG
Yep, already put up a GC score on it. This game plays unbelievably well. Setup was a breeze and there were no issues*. Leveled it and flippers seemed perfectly fine. Left everything else at defaults except for volume override and changed the DMD color to gold. *The only minor issue I've seen so far is a couple of times the ball took a couple tries to kickout of the trough on a new ball. I think I've read here that there's an easy fix for that by bending something a bit so I'll have to look into that.
Otherwise, it is simply amazing. Whatever issues they may have been having at the start, they certainly seem to have been well ironed out. Major kudos!
On my MMR, all the leg bolts were sealed inside a manila envelope inside the coin tray, along with the balls, tilt bob, and power cord/plate. None of the bolts were already screwed in.

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!

1 week later
#1541 8 years ago

Once they turn the corner(first 500) the second 500 will go fast!

#1545 8 years ago

Nice lineup MMR looks awesome next to your MB!!

#1580 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I have all the Mantis protectors on mine and they fit perfectly.

Yes I installed them on mine to the playfields are exactly the same as original there made by the same company even in the same room that they did in 1997!!

1 week later
#1669 8 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

I wonder if the circuit boards have very low yields / high defect rates. From what I've seen, they were all new and this is the only machine they're used in. Perhaps either the layout or componentry choices are causing issues, or they farmed out production to the lowest bidder with predictable consequences. I can't imagine how any of the playfield parts are not completely known quantities after the game has been around for 18 years.

You don't know what your talking about-there's a lot of MMR's on route that have had very few problems and mine has well over 1,500 plays not one problem plays 100% actually plays better and is faster and more fun than my original so before you try to rain on everyone's parade do some research first THANK YOU!
Here's a pic to drool over LOLimage.jpgimage.jpg

#1671 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Wow now I've heard it all! MM is more fun than MM

YUP

#1690 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Well I'm sure teekee has a few on order and you could still count on getting yours before him...

This is HILARIOUS!!!!

#1692 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

No, I received mine in the 2nd quarter... didn't everyone?

I DID LOL!!!!

#1709 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Probably but you guys will never know. They have your money and that's all that matters... you'll be patient and like it!
Something serious happening behind the scenes for sure. No way a remake of a 20 year old pin with nothing new or complicated should be taking this long. Just another example of why you should keep your money in your wallet.

image.jpgimage.jpg
It's the best pinball I've bought since my NIB No Good Gofers and Scared Stiff
Ok Teekee in 3,2,1 LOL

#1710 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwhiz70:

image.jpg
Ok Teekee in 3,2,1 LOL

More pics Sorry Teekee!

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

#1711 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Probably but you guys will never know. They have your money and that's all that matters... you'll be patient and like it!
Something serious happening behind the scenes for sure. No way a remake of a 20 year old pin with nothing new or complicated should be taking this long. Just another example of why you should keep your money in your wallet.

// Error: Image 462474 not found //
Ok Teekee in 3,2,1 LOL

#1712 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwhiz70:

Ok Teekee in 3,2,1 LOL

Here's some pics hey Tony if you don't recognize the shine coming from the playfield that's clearcoat LOL!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

#1713 8 years ago

I wish everyone ordered a MMR LE so they would know what it's like to play a brand new MM✨❤️‼️
OK Teekee 3,2,1 and POST LOL

#1715 8 years ago
Quoted from Elix72:

I was really hoping to have ours by my Birthday Thursday. We ordered at expo 2013, paid last July, still waiting... Hoping they can pull mine off in 3 days. I'll just drown my sorrows at expo if they fail me.

You'll get it out of the blue the trucking company will call and deliver your new MM you will be so happy I guarantee it!!

#1748 8 years ago

I think the list of Re-makes will go in this order
AFM
MB
CC
TOTAN
CV
etc.......

#1751 8 years ago

All the people I know (6) whir received the new MMR absolutely LOVE it I got one stainless version and I have an old MM and the new one is honestly better in quality and play's better if you don't believe me go play it @S.S. Billiards and then walk over and play Lloyds original and you will understand. All I can say is if your waiting its definitely worth every penny I have almost all the WPC-95 games and MMR LE is the best!!!

#1761 8 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Anyone who says MMR plays better than an original has probably not played a nice, dialed in original. MMR is a nice reproduction, but the game play isn't better and I don't see any evidence that the build quality is better. Newer, sure.
I've played an MMR (quite a bit). I also have an almost pristine original. At best, MMR plays close to MM. Maybe it "plays better" if you up the coil strength (but that's not a fair comparison). The lighting, while nice, doesn't match that of the original. The sound is supposed to be better on the remake, but I can't tell the difference.
I was originally going to sell my MM and buy an MMR. In hindsight, that would have been a mistake. MMR is a great choice for someone that doesn't have/can't afford a nice original. But if you pick MMR over MM on game play alone, you may be disappointed.

YOUR WRONG!!!

#1762 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Everyone that I know (13) bailed early or already sold their MMr because it just wasn't as good as the original. Even you offered to sell your original and then bailed on that and decided to keep it because you know its better… when you gonna start telling the truth man? BTW, your account is over a month old now. Is this the longest you've kept an account?

1.Your(13) are wrong and they(13)don't exist.
2.I would never offer to sell you ANYTHING!
3.And actually my acct. is none of your business THAnk yoU

#1763 8 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Come on then... sell all those old tired WPC95 Williams originals.. PPS are going to remake them all for you.. give some members here on Pinside a chance to love them at a cheaper price ...

OK SEND ME MONEY NOW!! LOL

#1787 8 years ago
Quoted from S37VEN:

Back on track...here's a couple shots of mine when I picked up from JJP a few weeks ago. I couldn't be happier. Unsurprisingly, it needed a few minor adjustments but she plays rock solid. The colorization upgrade should put it over the top.
Like many others I was paid up long ago. It's worth the wait but not worth it to ever go through it again. RIP preorders.
EDIT: Glad I picked up the invisiglass from JJP too. The difference is astounding.
20150918_183803.jpg

20150918_185458.jpg
20150918_214128.jpg

Gorgeous Game welcome to the club!

#1790 8 years ago
Quoted from matt_assassin:

After 2 years and 2 days, my BLACK MMR will finally arrive at my door Saturday morning......hell YeAh !!!! Was about freacking time if you ask me.
I have a question for those who already have it : Did you guys installed a external sub ? With the setting speaker to sub with alligator ?

And for those who will still wait for it, hang in there, santa's not finish.</blockquote
Your are gonna be sooooo happy MMR LE ROCKS!!!

#1812 8 years ago

Do I need to say more ....
IMGP0678.JPG
IMGP0679.JPG
IMGP0681.JPG
IMGP0686.JPG
IMGP0682.JPG
IMGP0687.JPG
IMGP0695.JPG
IMGP0691.JPG
BIG, BIG thanks to Michel Bergeron from Cineplex Starburst and to of my friends ! The game is a beauty and work perfectly out of the box.
Now its time for some mods. By the way, you can cut the T-raps from the trolls without lifting the playfield. If you have small hands, just use cutter from the coin door and remore them.
All I say is that it smell really nice inside !
It is worth the wait. Hang on and enjoy !!

Looks awesome welcome to the club!

#1841 8 years ago

I used purple (4) for inlanes
cold white (4) for slings
Red for merlin targets
Bunch of purple and blue around the castle
blue for the inlanes just before the popups
Thats about it, I've got short of colours but the result is to me good enough

What did you use to light the damsel in the tower ????

#1845 8 years ago
Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Strange question from someone who owns 2 MM?

What's really weird is how you always comment on all my posts? I already have enough friends I don't need anymore now I'm puting you on ignore so won't see you lame response LOL!!!
If your keeping count I actually had 3 at one time and what I meant was what bulb did you use for the damsel it looked brighter?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.95
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinwhiz70.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-unboxings?tu=Pinwhiz70 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.