IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
IMG_7574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7569 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Imeh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#378 9 years ago

We want stickers
We want stickers
We want stickers

3 weeks later
#613 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgno. 138 in the house!

#652 9 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Waiting for SS,do the rails look easily removable?
Going to chrome the game .I'm guessing double back tape behind side rails, there was talk of easy removal

Hope you're right, already have a full set of polished brass rails, lock down, coin door, glass trim ,hinges, ect. coming for mine from Mike Chestnut. Rails are the only thing I'm afraid of.

#658 9 years ago
Quoted from minnesota13:

The double sided tape extends full length including the mounting holes. Removal isn't easy and to avoid artwork damage it is best to pull straight up destroying the side rails in the process. In this
specific case, the tape came up with the rail and did not remain with the cabinet.

Thanks for the info. Don't want to mess up the cab or decals, not too concerned about the powder rails.

1 week later
#792 8 years ago

MMr was my 4th nib game. Every one, without exception, needed some minor adjustments, flippers, switches, pops, whatever. It's pinball.

2 months later
#1123 8 years ago

I requested the "touch up kit" because of a couple of minor abrasions on my cab and my distributor said they would get back to me, several months ago. Still waiting.

2 months later
#1742 8 years ago

MBr! I'm in.

3 weeks later
#1992 8 years ago
Quoted from Bskinner46:

I am glad I gave up on a MMRLE and got my deposit back and bought a extremely nice Williams MM. I paid more for it than a MMRLE but it has new real brass legs and bolts, brass lock down bar, side rails and hinges. It was restored about 3 years ago, restored playfield by Bill Davis, total LEDs (including Trolls), FF speakers Pinbits Blackout Board, new cabinet decals, new ramps and re-brassed wire ramps, gold mirror blades, PDI glass, color DMD, LED Lighting flasher back board, Laseriffic color changing topper, clear coated apron, cliffy protectors installed and more. I figured if I added all that this MM has I would have more money in a MMRLE with all these mods. The best part I have a Williams MM and have been playing it for three months while half of you are still waiting for your games. If you would like to see my game go to Pinside Archive and look it up (it is the one with a $11,000 asking price). I can still remember last year at this time I thought for sure I would have my MMRLE for Xmas and based on the games shipped I would still be waiting. I remember at $8,000 everyone said that Planetary Pinball was going make a lot of money off these games. If so don't you think they would have all these games shipped by now. I think Stern is building more than 250 games a year. At this rate I can not see how they are making that much money because of the time it is taking to build and shipped the games.

So nice of you to come here and piss on everyone's Cheerios that's still waiting. Class act.

3 weeks later
#2158 8 years ago

Check the hook the coin door for the back box set.

#2162 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

does the game come with a key fob?

No.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 29.95
$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Imeh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-unboxings?tu=Imeh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.