IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
IMG_7574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7569 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dirk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2205 8 years ago

For what i have heard from one of the the european distributors there are only coming around 85 games to the whole of europe. At least that is what i've heard last year from him. I guess they havent ordered anymore LE's since then, so the number should be still around that count. So the wait for new batches for domestic customers cannot be so long anymore.

Last month he told me that in total two containers are coming to europe apparently one should ship end of november - however that one is probably delayed as well -. The other one should leave right after that one.

5 months later
#3369 7 years ago

I think everybody in europe is still waiting. I ordered on day one in 2013. I've paid in full and untill now no news from pps, cgc nor my distributor.

2 months later
#4056 7 years ago

Just picked up the first game from MOP (europe) His container arrived this morning. Going to unbox mine in 30min.

He had 41 games left in stock. My number is 918.

None of the games had pallets so i guess shipping will take some time for those who are not close to rijswijk.

#4058 7 years ago

By the way for all european customers, make sure you buy a power cable this is not included with the game. To be honest i find this very very strange?!

#4060 7 years ago

The game looks perfect. The ink is dark. The gold looks very good (i really don't see the mustard issue) the playfield is super shiny it is a very nice game. I have zero complaints. Just be sure you have your own power cable available otherwise you cannot play the game ?

By the way i understood that mmr will be the last game that is made by Stern. The next remake (afm and later mb) will be made completely by CGC. Apparently this will speed up everything and will lead to less delays (we will see about that in the next year). Also the price of the new remake will be lower than MMR. This because the platform is now fully developped and afm is a cheaper game to make. However we will see about that as well.

#4063 7 years ago

I was worried as well however after unpacking the game i can only say it looks and plays fantastic. As mentioned many times before some problems are made much bigger then they are (by a loud minority on this forum) and this is sort of spoiling the experience for the normal collectors. I want my game to be perfect but i don't check every part with a microscope and wrap it in a blanket after use. I think 99% of the owners think the game looks absolutely stunning.

#4070 7 years ago

In regards to the playfield i agree 100%. Defect playfields should not have been send out. My ink is dark enough for me however compared to an original mm it could have been better. I think the leds and the insert choice are mostly to blame.

However there have been some minor issues that were taken out of proportion a lot. For example the coin mechs, trim color (mustard poop?), display issues, etc. I've ordered my game on day one and i have been on the fence to cancel many times because of the negativity however i'm glad i didn't. I've been on pinside for a long time however i feel that in the past years a very small group of individuals are trying to focus on the bad stuff instead of the enjoyments of our hobby.

#4073 7 years ago

CGC should spend more time on customer service I'm an entrepeneur as well with my own manufacturing company and solving customer issues is the best relationship tool available. We sometimes deliver faulty products as well however as a supplier you need to solve it the best you can. Solving a customers' problems will keep them buying from you. Ignoring them is certainly the wrong way to get more business. I as well have big questions in regards to this strategy from CGC.

I also think the distributors should support their customers more in relation to serious product issues. Nobody here buys directly from CGC therefore it is wrong to think that we should directly complain with CGC. This is the distributors job they have power and they should offer this support.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9.95
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dirk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-unboxings?tu=Dirk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.