IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
IMG_7574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7569 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackstorm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2243 8 years ago

With those 70ish arriving in Australia the count has to be around 600 made and shipped? ~400 to go. Hopefully getting close!

#2297 8 years ago

I recently acquired a spot for a black trim MMR this last week from a really nice gentleman who didn't really want his spot anymore and I'm assuming that I will be one of the last to recieve it. I have just started reading this thread topic so I apologize if it's been covered already but do we even REALLY know how many have been made? I have seen roughly 500 and then a batch of 70 to Australia and a couple here and there which would put the count close to 600 made and then now a number with 422 comes out and I know that might have been requested and the numbers don't mean where they are at. Just was curious if anyone really knew?

3 weeks later
#2433 8 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

Just wondering how long it takes to get only 15 games (which has been the number of games ahead of me)to JJP customers? Or any domestic vendors customers? So far the answer is "too god damn long, that's how long" I've been hearing "soon" or "about two weeks" for the last 4 months at least. CGC really needs to get its shit together and get these games finished. Anyone have any update on what their excuse is this month?

image_(resized).jpeg

Has anyone from JJP gotten there black LE yet? Last time I checked, beginning of December there was like 55 ahead of me and it's still the same. My guess is JJP customers will be the last to get theirs

2 weeks later
#2544 8 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Spoke with JJP Katie via email today and she told me that I still had 6 black ahead of me. Confusing as before it was a couple before mine....oh well. Just get here perfect!

At least you don't have 50 something in front of you like I do! This was a couple weeks ago when drewblood had 15 in front of him. He got his so maybe down to 35 or 40 now. Still a looooong wait ahead!

1 week later
#2629 8 years ago

Why can't they at least send it with the game if they don't want to install it with it. So you get the game and then have to wait a month or so to update it. Doesn't make sense

1 week later
#2713 8 years ago

That may be the case and I hope it is. It's just weird that they want it kept quiet.

#2845 8 years ago

Any new unboxings lately? There has had to be some more recently made and shipped after the QC has been upped on the inserts. Just curious to see if this has been corrected and the text is visible. Please post some pics people for the eagerly awaiting. I don't want to see rats inserts showing up on mine since those were said would be good on inspection

#2905 8 years ago

Well I just talked to Katie on Monday and at the end of December I was 58 back with black. Now I am 30 back so at least it's cut in half. She said they had been mostly doing gold as of late. I'm guessing things will amp up here soon since they(cgc)said they want to get all done(exceptions to the ones that haven't paid in full yet) here in march when the standards start then

1 week later
#2960 8 years ago

Which distributor did he purchase through?

#2962 8 years ago

That's good to hear!!! They should be getting close to the end then....I hope

2 weeks later
#3052 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

I think there's like 30-50 black trim getting redone back at the plant. Lots were shipped back.

Who was your distributor?

1 month later
#3227 7 years ago

My MMr gold arrived yesterday. I'm very pleased with the machine in general. Unfortunately, it does have the blank ink issue so I've contacted PPR about getting the diffuser kit.

I was told this was corrected and that it was only a small batch that had the insert issue! Lie after lie

#3230 7 years ago

Sorry. No that wasn't mine I didn't want to quote all the pics with it so I just copied and pasted the above post. Still haven't received mine yet

#3278 7 years ago
Quoted from erak:

True your MMr looks to not have the diffuser.
1st pic. But it's a darker pic so really hard to tell.
My MMr with the diffuser in the second pic. I didn't think I had a ink issue but looking at it now maybe I do. I really don't care though. I'm just glad to have a new MM.

erak yours look good to me without the diffuser! Looks pretty similar to the one of Topdog to me

1 week later
#3366 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Some are saying they ordered through PPS and some through Twisted Pins. Are there any other distributors still waiting for their customer's LEs?

JJP still has a bunch

#3480 7 years ago
Quoted from srmonte:

got a few requests. So here are my inserts

Wow game looks great and inserts look good too! Thanks for the pic. Hope they finally got it under control

1 week later
#3774 7 years ago
Quoted from Mokthemagicman:

How many people here are still waiting for their MMR LE? Did they all ship out?

Also still waiting. MMRLE black trim from JJP. 3 weeks ago I was told that I was 18th on the list for Black. Wonder how long that will take or how many JJP blacks got theirs in that time. Hoping it comes soon

1 week later
#3842 7 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

For those of us waiting for LE's from JJP, Jack emailed me back and said that he is owed 70 LE's and that they are to be built in the next 45 days or so.
Hopefully CGC can get production back up now that memorial day is over and get some boxes to people.
Maybe I'll have mine before the fourth of July. (I break it up by holidays now )

Thanks for the update!

#3856 7 years ago
Quoted from Buzz:

Yes only a deposit for over a year. Im supposed to get some upgrades to make up for it. I'm not a big plaque kind of guy anyways. I just want a MMR with no issues.

Who was your distributor that over sold LEs?

4 weeks later
#3951 7 years ago

I'm also awaiting black LE from jjp. There is still quite a few left for them to be made. Supposedly all theirs are supposed to be done the middle of this month but......who knows

1 week later
#3979 7 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

Just got off the phone with the shipping coordinator... My MMR is shipping today, and should be delivered Friday!!!

Same as me!

#3991 7 years ago

#948 arrived at noon Friday!!!

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#3992 7 years ago

Oops sorry put the pics in reverse order

#4007 7 years ago

Mine came with the latest software update 2.0.1. I thought I read that they don't install the latest updates and leave that for us to do? Oh well made it easier for me . Anyone else's game come with the latest software installed?

#4024 7 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

Has anyone installed a pinballbulbs style playfield illumination kit on their MMR? I'm looking for options, since the room it will eventually end up is is fairly dark. I was looking for a MMR mod thread, but didn't see one. Maybe it's time to start one...
What lighting upgrade have some of you done?

I was thinking the same thing. Up by the castle gate is dark and hard to see if the gate is up or down. I put spot lights on the slings and used really bright LEDs and they eliminated the middle of the playfield which it really doesn't need it there but the spots do not travel as far back to the castle. You can tie in spot lights to any of the GI bulbs. Those aren't connected to the boards. I looked up and down the playfield for a closer spot to put some spotlights but not really any where to do it that I see. I know on the original they have a kit that has led strips that go in the back and all along in the moat that light it up really good but I don't think we can use those because they tie into the back box boards which ours are different. If anyone has done something to brighten the castle area up please share

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 64.99
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 9.95
Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 29.95
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Blackstorm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-unboxings?tu=Blackstorm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.