IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
IMG_7574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7569 (resized).JPG
There are 4,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 84.
#3351 7 years ago

+1 waiting for black, paid in full a year ago.

#3352 7 years ago

My buddy got his black on Friday, and he's happy as hell with it.

#3353 7 years ago

Picked up black 815 Friday from CGC. Someone was picking up black 993 as well. I plan on giving the pin-gulps a workout today!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#3354 7 years ago

Good to see Black games rushing out now! Enjoy!!!

Hopefully it's just a matter of days till I'll get word, paid in full January 2015, also waiting for Black.

#3355 7 years ago

I have an Black LE being shipped now.

#3356 7 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

Picked up black 815 Friday from CGC. Someone was picking up black 993 as well.

Looks like they've decided to allow pickups again.

#3357 7 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

Good to see Black games rushing out now! Enjoy!!!
Hopefully it's just a matter of days till I'll get word, paid in full January 2015, also waiting for Black.

The black looks pretty nice. What's the finish like, smooth like a stainless or textured like a powder coat?

#3358 7 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

The black looks pretty nice. What's the finish like, smooth like a stainless or textured like a powder coat?

smooth

#3359 7 years ago

Smooth is good. Otherwise you'd have Stern MM.

I'm so old fashioned I'd have to have the stainless. You get the iconic classic look and the ease of care and durability.

Damn how did I get so old anyways?

#3360 7 years ago

My standard is being delivered tomorrow.

#3361 7 years ago
Quoted from NonStopSwagger:

F&*#ing weak

No offense to you, but this pisses me off as a bunch of us are still waiting for our LEs.

#3362 7 years ago

This has been the most poorly handled sales situation I have ever been a part of. What a train wreck of the pre-order model. I, along with a number of others, have been fully paid on a LE since July 2014 and still do not have a machine. I am done with pre-orders and, with how CGC has handled the insert issue, I am not all that interested in new-in-box any more.

#3363 7 years ago

That is good for you, but really upsets me. I have had a paid in full stainless LE on order from PPS and have not received mine. It will likely be my last CGC new machine.

#3364 7 years ago

I'm really excited to be getting the machine. That said, I don't understand what the hold up is for you guys getting the LE's. Its the same game as my standard, except yours have a shaker, maybe painted rails/legs and an extra sticker on the Apron.

I ordered from a large distributor - Automated in CT. I wonder if bigger distributors get preference, as they are buying way more games?

#3365 7 years ago

I'm really excited to be getting the machine. That said, I don't understand what the hold up is for you guys getting the LE's. Its the same game as my standard, except yours have a shaker, maybe painted rails/legs and an extra sticker on the Apron.
I ordered from a large distributor - Automated in CT. I wonder if bigger distributors get preference, as they are buying way more games?

Some are saying they ordered through PPS and some through Twisted Pins. Are there any other distributors still waiting for their customer's LEs?

#3366 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Some are saying they ordered through PPS and some through Twisted Pins. Are there any other distributors still waiting for their customer's LEs?

JJP still has a bunch

#3367 7 years ago
Quoted from Blackstorm:

JJP still has a bunch

I'm waiting...JJP Black Trim

#3368 7 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

F&*#ing weak
No offense to you, but this pisses me off as a bunch of us are still waiting for our LEs.

This is insanity for them to be building Standards before the LEs are finished.. Is CGC trying to bring in some additional cash flow to be able to finish the run of MMR? They would have to be very poorly run to burn all their pre-order money without even having to build an assembly plant the way JJP did.

#3369 7 years ago

I think everybody in europe is still waiting. I ordered on day one in 2013. I've paid in full and untill now no news from pps, cgc nor my distributor.

#3370 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Yes

#3371 7 years ago

Is your game NIB or a display game?

#3372 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Is your game NIB or a display game?

NIB, shipped from CGC in Chicago.

#3373 7 years ago

JJP has a bunch of people waiting on black, Katie told me she hopes mine will be ready to ship in the next couple weeks, maybe sooner. But with no communication coming from CGC or PPS with production updates we are just left guessing as to whether or not machines are being built...

Now standards are shipping, with the excuse that it's because they are waiting for payments from LE customers. Clearly there are a lot of us who have paid. So I'd like to know why our machine aren't being shipped.

Rant over, let's all get back to playing some pinball. ?

#3374 7 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

JJP has a bunch of people waiting on black, Katie told me she hopes mine will be ready to ship in the next couple weeks, maybe sooner. But with no communication coming from CGC or PPS with production updates we are just left guessing as to whether or not machines are being built...
Now standards are shipping, with the excuse that it's because they are waiting for payments from LE customers. Clearly there are a lot of us who have paid. So I'd like to know why our machine aren't being shipped.

Different excuses from a different manufacturer, but the general approach seems eerily familiar.

#3375 7 years ago

I'm curious to see how your inserts look.

#3376 7 years ago

MMr Black just landed!!!! Black looks incredible and definitely worth the wait!

IMG_0546_(resized).JPGIMG_0546_(resized).JPG
IMG_0545_(resized).JPGIMG_0545_(resized).JPG
IMG_0527_(1)_(resized).JPGIMG_0527_(1)_(resized).JPG
IMG_0521_(1)_(resized).JPGIMG_0521_(1)_(resized).JPG
IMG_0515_(1)_(resized).JPGIMG_0515_(1)_(resized).JPG
IMG_0526_(resized).JPGIMG_0526_(resized).JPG
IMG_0524_(1)_(resized).JPGIMG_0524_(1)_(resized).JPG
IMG_0519_(1)_(resized).JPGIMG_0519_(1)_(resized).JPG

#3377 7 years ago

What are the wingnut/bolts and black plate used for? I'm trying to keep the manual stapled to the side.

IMG_0526_(resized).JPGIMG_0526_(resized).JPG

#3378 7 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

I'm curious to see how your inserts look.

I'm guessing just as bad as the LEs, they have never even admitted there is a problem. The whole diffuser thing is just a band aid for a crap product. (I got tired of waiting last summer, had paid in full July of '14. I swirched to a Woz and couldn't be happier. Especially now with the continued issues, and horrible customer service.)

#3379 7 years ago

I sent an email to my distributor asking for an explanation this morning. So far radio silence. I'm pretty sure I'll get the same ol' email template that says in the next week or two.

#3380 7 years ago

Edit, I see that the serial numbers are jumping around so the number does not appear to be in the order of manufacturing units.

#3381 7 years ago

No disrespect to standard buyers, but this is a kick in the sack to those with outstanding LE preorders.

#3382 7 years ago
Quoted from sparechange1974:

What are the wingnut/bolts and black plate used for? I'm trying to keep the manual stapled to the side.

The plate looks like the top that slides on to your plastic coin box in the bottom of the cab. The wingnuts are used to fasten down the head to the cab in the upright position for added safety. You can get by at home maybe with just the clip but if you are planning on smacking it around with death saves, etc... better use those wingnuts. Having the head fall forward full force isn't pretty

If the plate you're referring to is the black one... that screws on after you push the power cord into the back of the cab to prevent it from falling out.

#3383 7 years ago

I thought the black plate was power cord plate to cover the area where it comes out back of the cabinet

#3384 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

The plate looks like the top that slides on to your plastic coin box in the bottom of the cab. The wingnuts are used to fasten down the head to the cab in the upright position for added safety. You can get by at home maybe with just the clip but if you are planning on smacking it around with death saves, etc... better use those wingnuts. Having the head fall forward full force isn't pretty
If the plate you're referring to is the black one... that screws on after you push the power cord into the back of the cab to prevent it from falling out.

Thanks for the heads up! Will be putting bolts in for sure

#3385 7 years ago

The black plate mounts over the power cord opening.

The wing bolts are to bolt the backbox to the lower cabinet.

#3386 7 years ago

Mine has arrived. I can't set it uo till tomorrow when I have some guys coming to help me get it upstairs.

#3387 7 years ago
Quoted from highdef:

No disrespect to standard buyers, but this is a kick in the sack to those with outstanding LE preorders.

Beyond a kick in the sack. It raises huge questions at to whether CGC is aware of outstanding orders paid in full. I was told my money was sent to CGC so not sure why a standard would be sent before my LE.

#3388 7 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Beyond a kick in the sack. It raises huge questions at to whether CGC is aware of outstanding orders paid in full. I was told my money was sent to CGC so not sure why a standard would be sent before my LE.

I was told that my money was sent to CGC months ago, so I am in the same boat of wondering why a standard would ship before my LE. Clearly someone has inaccurately stated the facts regarding transfer of payment or awaiting payment to ship.

#3389 7 years ago

Tommy of Nitro called me today.
My MMRLE Black should arrive Monday or Tuesday next week.

#3390 7 years ago

When did you order your standard? I ordered one a year ago when I couldn't get an LE. So maybe even with standards first to order will be last to get as well.

#3391 7 years ago

More pics of Black Trim 804- I've owned mostly Sterns and one JJP so the Bally Williams game and cabinet is totally new to me. The knocker scared the crap out of me. Time to get her dialed in and set up right.

IMG_0550_(resized).JPGIMG_0550_(resized).JPG

IMG_0548_(resized).JPGIMG_0548_(resized).JPG

IMG_0553_(resized).JPGIMG_0553_(resized).JPG

IMG_0552_(resized).JPGIMG_0552_(resized).JPG

#3392 7 years ago

More pics of Black Trim 804- I've owned mostly Sterns and one JJP so the Bally Williams game and cabinet is totally new to me. The knocker scared the crap out of me. Time to get her dialed in and set up right.

Please let us know how the inserts look. Thanks.

#3393 7 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

Waiting on black from JJP - paid in full 18 months ago. I get the same bs "two weeks" story every month when I follow up since I have NEVER received a status update from Jack or Katie despite tons of emails - all initiated by me. Worse customer service I have ever experienced for an item costing $8,000 and they took the money and share NOTHING unless you ask. I have even suggested an "email blast" updating all that have open orders and have been waiting 1-2 years. If I ask then its the standard "two weeks" answer that I see many others have gotten over the months I have been reading this thread. The reason I am compelled to rant is because I HAVE been patient and THEN to hear they are shipping Standards - f#@$ it. With "Quality Control" and "Production Planning" and "Supplier Managment" like CGC exhibits its no wonder pinball stuggles as an industry. (Quotes intentional meaning they don't have those functions or practices in their factory obviously). And great project management PPS for the last 2-3 years -- and then you get pissy when your customers complain.

#3394 7 years ago

I couldn't help sneaking a peak at mine. I'll post some impressions tomorrow when it is hopefully up and running.

#3395 7 years ago

Black seems to be rolling out . NICE>

DSCF0827_(resized).JPGDSCF0827_(resized).JPG

DSCF0830_(resized).JPGDSCF0830_(resized).JPG

DSCF0857_(resized).JPGDSCF0857_(resized).JPG

#3396 7 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

I sent an email to my distributor asking for an explanation this morning. So far radio silence. I'm pretty sure I'll get the same ol' email template that says in the next week or two.

Who is your distributor?

#3397 7 years ago

My JJP/PS LE black (ordered and paid for October, 2013) being delivered tomorrow.

#3398 7 years ago

Nice to see folks getting their games and enjoying them!

Marc

#3399 7 years ago
Quoted from NicToria:

Black seems to be rolling out . NICE>

Congrats fellow pin owner!

#3400 7 years ago
Quoted from miggitymac:

Who is your distributor?

JJP. Still no word back either. I'm going to be making some phone calls soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 29.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 64.99
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 84.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-unboxings/page/68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.