IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
IMG_7574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7569 (resized).JPG
There are 4,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 84.
#2499 8 years ago

Look at the bright side, with no power cord, it will stay "minty fresh" for years!!! Seriously, that would piss me off!

#2500 8 years ago

You don't have a computer you can borrow from until you get another?

#2501 8 years ago

Still over here waiting on my day one order paid in full July 14

#2502 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

You don't have a computer you can borrow from until you get another?

Ha no way was I going to wait just nicked one from a sub woofer. It's going to need a couple of tweets but still pretty dam impressive

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2503 8 years ago
Quoted from drinkduffbeers:

Ha no way was I going to wait just nicked one from a sub woofer. It's going to need a couple of tweets but still pretty dam impressive

image_(resized).jpeg

I'll ask a couple of questions in the morning when I sober up

#2504 8 years ago

Great to see that they are coming to europe, cant wait to get mine

#2505 8 years ago
Quoted from drinkduffbeers:

image_(resized).jpeg

Looks great! Change that default green screen color, stat! I went with a nice blue.

#2506 8 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

Still over here waiting on my day one order paid in full July 14

Same here. You wouldn't be a Twisted Pins customer like me, would you?

#2507 8 years ago

Twisted pins communication has certainly gone from bad to worst. I got lucky and got mine that I ordered through them in early Dec, but it was not easy. The pin was made in September and it took until Dec to get things sorted out. Hopefully you get yours soon, I also waited over 2 long years

#2508 8 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Same here. You wouldn't be a Twisted Pins customer like me, would you?

No I'm waiting through JJP

#2509 8 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

No I'm waiting through JJP

I am waiting through JJP as well. Have they even delivered any MMRs recently?

#2510 8 years ago
Quoted from rviguet:

I am waiting through JJP as well. Have they even delivered any MMRs recently?

God I hope so I've had 15 ahead of me since early November and they keep saying 2 weeks lol

#2511 8 years ago

I'm waiting on JJP too... Black trim. When did you guys pay in full? I've got no idea how many are in front of me...
We've got to be getting close to the end, I hope.

#2512 8 years ago

I waited 27 months for a gold from jjp, was paid in full also when they asked for payment loooong before shipping. Machine #692 arrived 1/15/16.

#2513 8 years ago

I got my black trim through JJP on the 22nd of December. Was paid in full July 14.

#2514 8 years ago

Finally got my last of the LE's in, and this one is mine. Of course I wanted to deliver customer games first. I must say, this game plays great, it feels so new and tight compared to my old MM. It's a beautiful piece! This one will be in my house permanently. Now even more anxious for the next release!

#2515 8 years ago

Well I just got the email I have been waiting for!!! My black trim MMR is ready to ship!!! Wooohoooo!!!

#2516 8 years ago

Come on JJP!!!! Please!! Maybe it can be my Valentine!

#2517 8 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

I'm waiting on JJP too... Black trim. When did you guys pay in full? I've got no idea how many are in front of me...
We've got to be getting close to the end, I hope.

Paid JJP in full July 9, 2014. Waiting on black trim.

#2518 8 years ago

My MMR arrived late December - cruelly I was overseas at the time and could not pick it up. Even more cruelly, by the time I got back home, the distributor was on holidays. I finally picked it up last week on the day the distributor returned. Cruelly, I could not open it as we were leaving for a beach holiday that morning!!!
I finally got to open it tonight with my daughter - a fun experience. It's fantastic, amazing, a miracle. I sort of can't believe the people who complained about trivialities like coin mechs, switch centering, and misaligned start buttons. Anyway, I won't go there. It's working an absolute treat.
Only two issues so far identified. One, the ball was flying off the return habitrail from the left ramp. I lowered the flipper strength by one and this seems to have solved the problem. Second, when the ball rolls over the 'R' lane, the 'E' lights up in the next lane. I assume something is mis-wired - will check it out in the morning.
Oh, and the Laserrific topper is spectacular.
Thank-you PPS and CGC, this machine is the business!

mmr2_(resized).JPGmmr2_(resized).JPG

mmr1_(resized).JPGmmr1_(resized).JPG

#2519 8 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

My MMR arrived late December - cruelly I was overseas at the time and could not pick it up. Even more cruelly, by the time I got back home, the distributor was on holidays. I finally picked it up last week on the day the distributor returned. Cruelly, I could not open it as we were leaving for a beach holiday that morning!!!
I finally got to open it tonight with my daughter - a fun experience. It's fantastic, amazing, a miracle. I sort of can't believe the people who complained about trivialities like coin mechs, switch centering, and misaligned start buttons. Anyway, I won't go there. It's working an absolute treat.
Only two issues so far identified. One, the ball was flying off the return habitrail from the left ramp. I lowered the flipper strength by one and this seems to have solved the problem. Second, when the ball rolls over the 'R' lane, the 'E' lights up in the next lane. I assume something is mis-wired - will check it out in the morning.
Oh, and the Laserrific topper is spectacular.
Thank-you PPS and CGC, this machine is the business!

mmr2_(resized).JPGmmr1_(resized).JPG

Happy for you.
I love mine.
Your switch issue maybe they put the whole switch bracket on the wrong holes.
Might only take a minutes to switch them around

Enjoy

#2521 8 years ago

MMR LE arrived yesterday in Holland!
Very nice example with zero issues. Happy!!
Impressed by the excellent quality of parts used in the machine.

#2522 8 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

Second, when the ball rolls over the 'R' lane, the 'E' lights up in the next lane. I assume something is mis-wired - will check it out in the morning.

Either the microswitches are installed in the wrong slots on that side, or the lamp PCB is reversed. Go into switch test mode and press the inlane switches to see if they're correct. If not, swap them. If they are, rotate the lamp PCB for the R E lights and reinstall.

The test game at Expo had the swordfight lamps reversed for a while - PCB installed 180deg off.

#2523 8 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

Second, when the ball rolls over the 'R' lane, the 'E' lights up in the next lane. I assume something is mis-wired - will check it out in the morning.

With how MMR in/outlane switches are wired, it's a five-second job to swap two tiny molex plugs. No need to move the switches.

#2524 8 years ago

I am also one of those folks that paid in full in the summer of 2014. Just got this email from JJP this week:

"Jen told me you called regarding your Gold MMR LE. Good news! There are only a few Gold games ahead of yours to ship before you will be able to pick up your game! I'm hoping your game will be ready before the end of next week. I will let you know as soon as I hear that your game is ready to be picked up.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks and have a great day!"

Best Regards,

Katie English
Jack Guarnieri Service Co., Inc.
PinballSales.com

#2525 8 years ago
Quoted from calico1997:

I am also one of those folks that paid in full in the summer of 2014. Just got this email from JJP this week:
"Jen told me you called regarding your Gold MMR LE. Good news! There are only a few Gold games ahead of yours to ship before you will be able to pick up your game! I'm hoping your game will be ready before the end of next week. I will let you know as soon as I hear that your game is ready to be picked up.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
Thanks and have a great day!"
Best Regards,
Katie English
Jack Guarnieri Service Co., Inc.
PinballSales.com

That's fantastic news, so this means it should only be 2 to 3 more months wait for you!!

#2526 8 years ago
Quoted from DuckBrian:

That's fantastic news, so this means it should only be 2 to 3 more months wait for you!!

My thoughts exactly.

#2527 8 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

With how MMR in/outlane switches are wired, it's a five-second job to swap two tiny molex plugs. No need to move the switches.

Yeah, it was as simple as switch 17 being plugged into number 27 and vice versa. All good now, thanks.

#2528 8 years ago

Still getting the ball flying off the wire habitrail after I hit a clean shot to the left ramp. Lowering the flipper strength has helped a bit but it's still coming off when I hit the ramp cleanly. Anyone else had this? Any suggestions?

#2529 8 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

Still getting the ball flying off the wire habitrail after I hit a clean shot to the left ramp. Lowering the flipper strength has helped a bit but it's still coming off when I hit the ramp cleanly. Anyone else had this? Any suggestions?

I had the same problem. I removed the wire ramp and found one of the prongs that goes into the plastic ramp was bent. Straighten the prong and haven't had a problem since using default flipper settings.

#2530 8 years ago
Quoted from dluth:

Check the transition from plastic ramp to habitrail. Make sure the lower (right) wall of the ramp is aligned perfectly with the direction of the habitrail so the ball does not change direction when transitioning from ramp to wireform.

#2531 8 years ago
Quoted from DuckBrian:

Just got this email today. Apparently pigs are flying and fat ladies are singing. They must really be getting to the completion of LE production if mine is now ready for pick up.

" Great news! Your Gold MMR LE is ready to be picked up at CGC. Please let me know when you would like to pick it up so I can let them know. Thanks and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Katie English
Jack Guarnieri Service Co., Inc. "

#2532 8 years ago

I thought they did away w/ being able to pick the pin at CGC?

#2533 8 years ago

Since you're in IL....will you have to pay sales tax when you pick it up?

#2534 8 years ago
Quoted from calico1997:

Just got this email today. Apparently pigs are flying and fat ladies are singing. They must really be getting to the completion of LE production if mine is now ready for pick up.
" Great news! Your Gold MMR LE is ready to be picked up at CGC. Please let me know when you would like to pick it up so I can let them know. Thanks and have a great day!
Best Regards,
Katie English

Pictures, or it didn't happen

#2535 8 years ago
Quoted from calico1997:

Best Regards,
Katie English

Let us know what number you got.

#2536 8 years ago

Mine should be arriving in Knoxville today woohoo!!! mine should be arriving in Knoxville today!!!

#2537 8 years ago

FYI if you're with JJP, almost all of the games they've gotten in the past month are gold, and they still have quite a waiting list on black. This is what they told me today.

#2538 8 years ago

I just got my black from JJP today

#2539 8 years ago

Black looks really nice....waiting makes it sweeter

any day now, any day now....

#2540 8 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

Black looks really nice....waiting makes it sweeter
any day now, any day now....

The black does look good. But I really like the look of my baby poop gold.

#2541 8 years ago

Spoke with JJP Katie via email today and she told me that I still had 6 black ahead of me. Confusing as before it was a couple before mine....oh well. Just get here perfect!

#2542 8 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RU2zlSfkdE8

reminds me of this scene from "Snatch" while Turkish (Jason Statham) waits for his hot dog....

#2543 8 years ago

What's guy gotta do to get some bangers.

#2544 8 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Spoke with JJP Katie via email today and she told me that I still had 6 black ahead of me. Confusing as before it was a couple before mine....oh well. Just get here perfect!

At least you don't have 50 something in front of you like I do! This was a couple weeks ago when drewblood had 15 in front of him. He got his so maybe down to 35 or 40 now. Still a looooong wait ahead!

#2545 8 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Quoted from Blackstorm:

At least you don't have 50 something in front of you like I do! This was a couple weeks ago when drewblood had 15 in front of him. He got his so maybe down to 35 or 40 now. Still a looooong wait ahead!

When did you guys pay in full? I'm waiting on a black trim from JJP as well. I paid up in Jan 2015. So I'm guessing I've still got a while.

#2546 8 years ago

I paid in Full July 2014. I was told January 4 2016 that there was 15 Black in front of mine.
I'll just be very happy when it finally arrives.

#2547 8 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

I paid in Full July 2014. I was told January 4 2016 that there was 15 Black in front of mine.
I'll just be very happy when it finally arrives.

Hopefully you get that email soon!

I guess one positive thing for me is that I may not need to worry about getting it in the house with snow on the ground!

#2548 8 years ago
Quoted from jrockne:

When did you guys pay in full? I'm waiting on a black trim from JJP as well. I paid up in Jan 2015. So I'm guessing I've still got a while.

If I remember correctly....I paid in June 2014 or early July 2014. I swear, unless other orderers were the Flash or had super powers, I had to be one of the first ones to pay in full!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 29.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 4,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 51 of 84.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-unboxings/page/51 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.