IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
IMG_7574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7569 (resized).JPG
There are 4,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 84.
#2151 8 years ago

Here is my Number 440 unboxing day! A great product ordered from PPS and yes I paid sales tax and shipping both (I live in CA) ! wanted to get it from PPS themselvesP1000727.JPGP1000727.JPG instead of a outside vendor. No regrets Over 9K worth it LOLP1000681.JPGP1000681.JPGP1000689.JPGP1000689.JPGP1000695.JPGP1000695.JPGP1000720.JPGP1000720.JPGP1000720.JPGP1000720.JPGP1000722.JPGP1000722.JPGP1000722.JPGP1000722.JPGP1000724.JPGP1000724.JPG

#2152 8 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

PPS delivers to their "paid in full" customers quick.

Pps may...but I've been paid in full for a while with no game

#2153 8 years ago

I was updated by a local parts supplier who's very much in the know. He said a lot more MMRs will be coming off the production line at Stern in the very near future. One reason is that Stern, for what ever reason, is not ready to churn out the orders for Game of Thrones at full pace. So Stern has extra production time available to work on MMRs for now. The most recent post from Rick @ PPS Forum also said they're targeting ~ 250 units produced for December. I think that will take care of 75% of the LEs. Mine was ordered more than 2 years ago and paid in full more than 1 year ago from JJP. Still radio silence from JJP.

#2154 8 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Don't wait for them to call you. Contact Jim and tell him you are ready to pay in full. I bet you get your game soon after that. When I paid in full August, I was with in the first 20 who paid in full for black. Got my game in the first batch of black.

That's what is bullshit. They didn't go down the line in order. They just took your money and put you up front with zero disclosure of that policy. Hell, I would've paid in full day one if it was stated that way to everyone. It wasn't, ever. Even to this day it hasn't been said to customers. Instead I had to ask what the hell is going on before being told that. Still, now I'm paid in full for a couple months with no end in sight with the AUS and now EURO games taking everything. Really annoying. It's also especially annoying that I got in on MMr in 2005 (yes, 2005). The statement made at announcement that Wayne's customers got first dibs was malarkey too.

#2155 8 years ago
Quoted from gaspumprob:

Here is my Number 440 unboxing day! A great product ordered from PPS and yes I paid sales tax and shipping both (I live in CA) ! wanted to get it from PPS themselvesP1000727.JPG instead of a outside vendor. No regrets Over 9K worth it LOLP1000681.JPGP1000689.JPGP1000695.JPGP1000720.JPGP1000720.JPGP1000722.JPGP1000722.JPGP1000724.JPG

Awesome lineup, looking really good. I just sold my MB, missing it already

#2156 8 years ago

When MMR will be shipped in Europe ?

#2157 8 years ago

Does the one key supplied with MMR open both locks? My key does not work with the back box lock.

#2158 8 years ago

Check the hook the coin door for the back box set.

#2159 8 years ago
Quoted from Goner:

Does the one key supplied with MMR open both locks? My key does not work with the back box lock.

Your backbox key is hanging on a hook on the inside of your coin door.

#2160 8 years ago

does the game come with a key fob?

#2161 8 years ago

Thanks guys! Homer Simpson moment, doh. I'll check it when I get home.

#2162 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

does the game come with a key fob?

No.

#2163 8 years ago

that pisses me off more than a coin mech. WTF?

#2164 8 years ago

If anyone watched the Johns Arcade Stern tour, at the very beginning there are a heap of MMr playfields ready to go onto the line.

#2165 8 years ago

Did the original MM come with a key fob?

#2166 8 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

If anyone watched the Johns Arcade Stern tour, at the very beginning there are a heap of MMr playfields ready to go onto the line.

Yep. I sure did. I noticed a bunch all over the line in places too. Soon.....

#2167 8 years ago

Does MMR come with a goodie bag ? Please say yes !

#2168 8 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Does MMR come with a goodie bag ? Please say yes !

No.

#2169 8 years ago

Does it come with a manual?

#2170 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Yes.

#2171 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

yes

#2172 8 years ago

Rick said there would be an addendum to the manual to account for the differences in the board references. Did they go that route or did they just update the manual itself with the new fuse/transistor locations?

Also what does the game do when you press the start button while you are in test mode (switches, lamps, etc.)? The original does a nice scrolling thing to tell you the wires/fuses/drivers for the component you are testing. I always use that instead of the manual just because it's handy. I'm assuming they updated all that as well for the new system.

#2173 8 years ago

My manual is still attached to the inside of the pin.

I haven't palyed around w/ the test buttons much. Other than the ability to change the DMD color/coil strengths, all of the other settings appear to be the same as WPC games

#2174 8 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Generally we go thru in order of when the orders are made which we maintain, and then people are contacted. Depending on how long that takes, then certainly the natural order can change. Additionally, things vary based on what trim color is being worked on when, what other allocation are going on (like containers to AU, etc). Some people take a long time to pay their balance, and at that point we are not waiting for them, they will get in line as soon as we receive payment. PPS does not deliver to distributors, so I have no idea what that comment means. But clearly now is the time for payment on balances and the faster they come in, the faster customers will have their games which may be 2 weeks or more, but it will be as soon as it can.
rick

Huh??
I paid my balance July 2014. Still nothing. If PPS doesn't deliver to distributors, why were they the ones making all of the promises? This was a PPS project I was told? I'm not in the pinball loop like most, but WTF? PPS takes priority in deliveries? Why??
This is beyond idiotic (and I'm sorry for saying that). How new orders get their games first is stupid.
I'm sure the game is great but enough of the idiocy!

#2175 8 years ago

The question then becomes: Did your distributor pay CGC for the game when you paid in full or are they waiting to pay CGC as their bank account sees fit?

#2176 8 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

The question then becomes: Did your distributor pay CGC for the game when you paid in full or are they waiting to pay CGC as their bank account sees fit?

That thought scares the hell out of me! I paid JJP over a year ago. But did they ever pay CGC???

#2177 8 years ago
Quoted from calico1997:

That thought scares the hell out of me! I paid JJP over a year ago. But did they ever pay CGC???

Hahah. I wonder the same thing.....

#2178 8 years ago
Quoted from calico1997:

I have the same feeling! I paid twisted pins in june 2014 ,I like Travis but I will never get in this bullshit situation again, and it's all my fault !

#2179 8 years ago

I think it's been mentioned many times, CGC only collects the money a few weeks before the pin is ready for shipping

#2180 8 years ago

Anyone getting a call? Just curious, who here is still waiting on their MMR? I am.

#2181 8 years ago

Yeah. Been WAY too quiet here. Are people getting one table a week or what?

#2182 8 years ago

Still no word over here either

#2183 8 years ago

Still waiting ...

#2184 8 years ago

Got video mode for the first time tonight.

#2185 8 years ago

Still waiting....

#2186 8 years ago

Must be about 1/2 of us still waiting

#2187 8 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Still waiting....

On the bright side the Seahawks have been to the Super Bowl twice since you placed your order. And possibly a third time before it arrives.

#2188 8 years ago
Quoted from Nilroc:

Still waiting....

There were so many ready to go down the line in that Johns Arcade all access Stern tour. But in not sure when that was actually shot - could have been taken a while ago. Although there was snow outside the factory, and GOTle's on the line, so must have been fairly recent.

#2189 8 years ago

At this pace I think we see the Lions or possibly the Browns win the Superbowl before I see my damn MMR. Oh but wait, "Stern is going to knock out all of the LEs before the end of the year. And oh yeah, software update, and...and...and...color code. Right around the corner folks!"

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2190 8 years ago
Quoted from Pablito:

At this pace I think we see the Lions or possibly the Browns win the Superbowl before I see my damn MMR.

I had a choice HEP restored MM for a few months. But I would gladly trade that memory for a chance that the Chargers might win the Super Bowl before I no longer care.

#2191 8 years ago

Somewhat patiently waiting

#2192 8 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Somewhat patiently waiting

Don't worry. You'll get your MMr before the chargers win the Super Bowl.

#2193 8 years ago

A friend of mine got his and sent it packing before his team was officially eliminated this year.

#2194 8 years ago

I would delay MMr to see the Eagles win the superbowl, but that would take decades!

#2195 8 years ago

Just talked to JJP. They haven't gotten games in a while and said games are going to Europe now. Sorry America.

Funny thing, last year I was hoping to get my MMR in time for our Christmas party. Never in a million years did I think it would miss THIS year's Christmas party too.

#2196 8 years ago

I'm new to this pin ordering thing, so this may be a dumb question. If this is PPS's baby, why would you order through anyone besides PPS?

#2197 8 years ago

They are just the licensee but also happen to be a distributor it's more of CGC's baby with planetary's blessing and support

#2198 8 years ago

That's what I'm saying. Since they are more connected to the project, I don't see why one would order through another vendor. I figured that was the best path to go and it seemed to be.

#2199 8 years ago

I'm just surprised they started doing Europe so soon after they did the Australian container you would think that they would want to do a run of domestic games so that at least games is being delivered would show up on the forums and ease peoples minds a bit instead of leaving everyone in limbo while container loads of these games are on the ocean. It is fairly disheartening knowing that there has been only 15 games ahead of me through my distributor for the last three weeks straight

#2200 8 years ago

I'm just surprised Stern can't knock out 1,000 games in a month. . .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 64.99
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 4,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 84.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-unboxings/page/44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.