IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
IMG_7574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7569 (resized).JPG
There are 4,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 84.
#2051 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I thought the LE's were sold out (not joking)

I had asked about that awhile back and someone stated that people drop out all the time, so they're still available. Pinballsales has had them advertised for the last year, where it seems everyone else is sold out. Makes me wonder if that's legit.

#2052 8 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

I had asked about that awhile back and someone stated that people drop out all the time, so they're still available. Pinballsales has had them advertised for the last year, where it seems everyone else is sold out. Makes me wonder if that's legit.

He's also got it marked up $600 from MSRP. If anyone's really interested in an MMRLE, it's probably worth calling around to various dealers to see if any are available at retail price. If nothing else you could probably get on some waiting lists. I'm sure some people will continue to slowly drop out as the wait drags on.

#2053 8 years ago

It's probably quite a bit less than $600 mark up you have to take into consideration that shipping is included which is roughly $250 at least

#2054 8 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

It's probably quite a bit less than $600 mark up you have to take into consideration that shipping is included which is roughly $250 at least

Good point, I didn't see that shipping is included. Depending on where you're located that could easily be $300-$400. So it's only marked up ~$200-$300 from MSRP.

#2055 8 years ago

I might sell my Black Trim LE spot as I am likely moving soon and will be selling my entire collection. I paid in full January of this year to JJP. From what I can tell the black trim seems to be the most desired, but then again, everyone is different. If anyone wants it PM me. I would sell it for the $8000 I paid for it. You would pay JJP and JJP would refund me.

#2056 8 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

You would pay JJP and JJP would refund me.

That's exactly how I bought my WOZECLE.

#2057 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Good point, I didn't see that shipping is included. Depending on where you're located that could easily be $300-$400. So it's only marked up ~$200-$300 from MSRP.

I just got one, too good of a deal for this late in the game regardless of trim.

#2058 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

I just got one, too good of a deal for this late in the game regardless of trim.

Yeah, 3-4% markup certainly isn't bad compared to people that paid the full $8,000 to JJP a year and a half ago. Regardless, it's a kick-ass game so congrats on getting in and I hope you enjoy it!

#2059 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Regardless, it's a kick-ass game so congrats on getting in and I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks. It's really simple for the vendors, communicate and people don't have a problem waiting. I've waited at least 3 months longer for my AMH than the company was projecting but not once have I been annoyed. I only got annoyed and cancelled 3 MMR pre-orders because of virtually zero communication. Now that I see that many are receiving their games, it gives me comfort to again get back into the game.

#2060 8 years ago

Communication is the key, even if it's not what the customer wants to hear,far better then sitting in the dark.

Travis ? Doug ?

#2061 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

You'd think #2 would be lightning fast in comparison though

Making pinballs is complicated. Making a second one after a first one is still complicated.

Yes, experience is gonna help, but man, things happen. Stern started on Game of Thrones at the beginning of 2014. They know how to make games. Steve Ritichie and Dwight Sullivan and Greg Freres know how to make games. It took what it took, they're still not shipping the LEs.

That's pinball. Just so many moving parts, even after the game design is done.

#2062 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Making pinballs is complicated. Making a second one after a first one is still complicated.

bah...drill some holes, stick on some ramps. done and done. We can send a man to the Moon but the Hobbit is a year overdue!? Why when I was a kid...

#2063 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

bah...drill some holes, stick on some ramps. done and done. We can send a man to the Moon but the Hobbit is a year overdue!? Why when I was a kid...

Year and a half, including the 6 month extension they got when the 3rd movie was pushed back.

#2064 8 years ago

So did anybody out there take delivery of their MMR LE this week as far as unboxing goes it seems awfully quiet.

MMR? MMR? Buller? Anybody? MMR?

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#2065 8 years ago

still waiting :/

#2066 8 years ago

Took delivery of black MMR #549 yesterday. Still in the box. Need to get help getting it upstairs before I set it up. I waited this long, a few more days won't kill me. Moving it upstairs might though.

Thanks to Katie at PinballSales. She helped clear up the billing issue with R+L Carriers. They wanted $720 for shipping to Houston. After talking to Katie, got the freight down to $280.

#2067 8 years ago
Quoted from Goner:

After talking to Katie, got the freight down to $280.

That's what R&L wanted to charge me. Shipping from Chicago to Indianapolis.

I took the 3 hour drive and picked it up myself...$45 in gas total.

#2068 8 years ago

God I hope they don't try to charge me $780 I'd probably ask for a refund at that point

#2069 8 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

I might sell my Black Trim LE spot as I am likely moving soon and will be selling my entire collection. I paid in full January of this year to JJP. From what I can tell the black trim seems to be the most desired, but then again, everyone is different. If anyone wants it PM me. I would sell it for the $8000 I paid for it. You would pay JJP and JJP would refund me.

More importantly what's in your collection for sale.

#2070 8 years ago

God I hope they don't try to charge me $780 I'd probably ask for a refund at that point

I wonder what they are going to charge for the color display update.

#2071 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I wonder what they are going to charge for the color display update.

R+L? I don't think they're working on it.

#2072 8 years ago

#542 arrived today (black trim)

#2073 8 years ago

It seems like there pulling numbers out of the hat to see who gets a game ?

#2074 8 years ago

loosing interest...im holding on, but man...its tough...that kiss LE is looking nicer every day.

// Error: Image 473668 not found //

#2075 8 years ago

Still waiting, a bit annoyed there hasn't been any updates on the PPS forum for some time, but I will hold on till the end. It will be worth the wait I believe, but also will be the last time I pre-order, the wait is simply getting absurd.

#2076 8 years ago
Quoted from miguelortega:

loosing interest...im holding on, but man...its tough...that kiss LE is looking nicer every day.

image.jpg

YES it is! With the topper it's beautiful

#2077 8 years ago

I spoke with Doug from CGC the other week and he sounded genuinly apologetic for all the delays and they are working on catching up. It's slow but at least there's progress, I'm hopeful my two year wait will be over soon. The positive reviews on MMR help too

#2078 8 years ago

They can start to smooth things over by giving every LE owner the color code for free for waiting 2 years. And also do somthing like what spooky pinball did and give MMRLE buyers first shot to reserve game #2

#2079 8 years ago

My MMR LE (ordered 1/2014 from PPS) showed up this week. Totally worth the wait, really nice machine.

#2080 8 years ago

They can start to smooth things over by giving every LE owner the color code for free for waiting 2 years. And also do somthing like what spooky pinball did and give MMRLE buyers first shot to reserve game #2

I haven't kept up on the color dmd thing....They are charging everyone the $xxx for it? Man I figured the LE buyers would of gotten it for free :/

#2081 8 years ago
Quoted from kaydub:

My MMR LE (ordered 1/2014 from PPS) showed up this week. Totally worth the wait, really nice machine.

Very Cool. What number did you get? Have Fun.

#2082 8 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Very Cool. What number did you get? Have Fun.

I got 516. Although I'd paid for a custom number, that didn't happen for some reason. Not a big deal, as long as PPS refunds the cost of the custom number reservation. Just leveled and spent some time with it this morning (got it later last night). Really nice machine, I'm very pleased.

#2083 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I haven't kept up on the color dmd thing....They are charging everyone the $xxx for it? Man I figured the LE buyers would of gotten it for free :/

Sorry, I think Rick's now made it pretty clear there will be a charge! Would still be nice if there's some kind of discount for LE buyers. But since it's not clear how many SEs will sell, if they're going to recoup the colorization costs LE buyers have to pay.

#2084 8 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

It seems like there pulling numbers out of the hat to see who gets a game ?

RabbitOutOfTheirAss.jpgRabbitOutOfTheirAss.jpg

#2085 8 years ago

So did anybody out there take delivery of their MMR LE this week as far as unboxing goes it seems awfully quiet.
MMR? MMR? Buller? Anybody? MMR?

image.jpeg

I did. Black le from arcades at home. Number 512. Haven't gotten it out of the box, it's been sitting in my foyer since Monday... Why does life have to get in the way...

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2086 8 years ago

Just curious all you lucky owners ? Who contacted you in regards to your game being shipped ? CGC ?

#2087 8 years ago

Yes, a nice lady at CGC called me. Picked up the game in Chicago a few days later.

#2088 8 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Just curious all you lucky owners ? Who contacted you in regards to your game being shipped ? CGC ?

I bought mine through pinball sales.

Katie at JJP contacted me.

#2089 8 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I bought mine through pinball sales.
Katie at JJP contacted me.

I'm getting mine from them too. When did you buy/pay?
If you don't mind.
btw Katie has been great.

#2090 8 years ago

Katie contacted me too, getting mine Monday, woohooh!

#2091 8 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

I'm getting mine from them too. When did you buy/pay?
If you don't mind.
btw Katie has been great.

I ordered on day 1

Paid in full July 10, 2013

#2092 8 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I ordered on day 1
Paid in full July 10, 2013

So you'd paid in full 4 months before it was announced? That's determination! Lol!

#2093 8 years ago

oops...

I meant paid in full July 10, 2014

#2094 8 years ago

That's awesome that might mean mine is coming soon too lol (god I hope so)mine was day 1 and paid in full 7/11/14

#2095 8 years ago

The process of the MMR really fudge up on the delivery/payment sequence. I received my #426 a month ago, paid full at the door. I waited 2 years and that's fine because I did not paid until it was at my door.

I'm almost certain that my 1000 $ deposit wasn't needed in April 2015 but I did it just in case. NO words can describe how they operate. Everything that could have gone wrong happened...

#2096 8 years ago

Could someone post a pic of their trolls? I just want to check the color compared to mine. I could be wrong, but mine seem to be a lighter/paler shade of green.

#2097 8 years ago

So..... Did it arrive today (Monday)?

Quoted from Packerjeff:

#2098 8 years ago
Quoted from Packerjeff:

Inquiring minds want to know...

Did you get you pin?

Pics, or it didn't happen...

#2099 8 years ago

Got tired of waiting, so posting a pic of a tail gate delivery! Happy Thanksgiving

Screenshot_2015-11-26-17-47-27.pngScreenshot_2015-11-26-17-47-27.png

#2100 8 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Got tired of waiting, so posting a pic of a tail gate delivery!

Congrats! Did you give up your spot?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 45.00
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
There are 4,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 84.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-unboxings/page/42 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.