IMG_7578 (resized).JPG
IMG_7577 (resized).JPG
IMG_7576 (resized).JPG
IMG_7575 (resized).JPG
IMG_7574 (resized).JPG
IMG_7573 (resized).JPG
IMG_7572 (resized).JPG
IMG_7569 (resized).JPG
There are 4,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 84.
#2001 8 years ago

post 2,000

#2002 8 years ago

Bloody hell what a waste

#2003 8 years ago

Roughly 4 posts for every MMR delivered so far

#2004 8 years ago

Ha i didn't even notice that. sweet. Now bring on the updated dmd colorization

#2005 8 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

Ha i didn't even notice that. sweet. Now bring on the updated dmd colorization

I can wait a bit longer on the colorization I just want them to come on with the delivery of my MMR lol it was ordered 4 months before my daughter was born and paid in full when she was 6 months old. She is walking and talking now I hope I get to play my MMR before she hits high school lol

#2006 8 years ago
Quoted from Drewblood419:

I can wait a bit longer on the colorization I just want them to come on with the delivery of my MMR lol it was ordered 4 months before my daughter was born and paid in full when she was 6 months old. She is walking and talking now I hope I get to play my MMR before she hits high school lol

sheesh, yea i was there with you on the waiting. Hopefully it comes soon

#2007 8 years ago

Lol. I ordered a month before my daughter was conceived, paid in full before she was born and received it after she began walking.

#2008 8 years ago
Quoted from drinkduffbeers:

Bloody hell what a waste

That's what I thought too,but my life is so pathetic that that post is the highlight of my year so far.Plus,wasn't a waste of time-1 pinsider got to mock stern through my post!

#2009 8 years ago
Quoted from king-pin:

That's what I thought too,but my life is so pathetic that that post is the highlight of my year so far.Plus,wasn't a waste of time-1 pinsider got to mock stern through my post!

You've got 28pins man. Wish my life was that pathetic!

And I'd been looking forward to post #2000. Don't f**ck up post #3000 please

#2010 8 years ago

Sure not a lot of new machines being opened.

I can't imagine anyone preordering a second remake title after this.

#2011 8 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Sure not a lot of new machines being opened.
I can't imagine anyone preordering a second remake title after this.

Only if I can order it and have it within the month.

#2012 8 years ago

Occasionally I notice an empty space in my game room and say, oh yeah, that's where my $8000 went. This will be the last time I do a pre-order on anything other than a Stern. If the LE is limited to 1000 and we're seeing LE's in the 300's right now, I assume that means all the all LE's will probably get made between now and middle of 2017. Can't see it happening sooner than that.

#2013 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Only if I can order it and have it within the month

Thought you were in TBL..

#2014 8 years ago
Quoted from calico1997:

Occasionally I notice an empty space in my game room and say, oh yeah, that's where my $8000 went. This will be the last time I do a pre-order on anything other than a Stern. If the LE is limited to 1000 and we're seeing LE's in the 300's right now, I assume that means all the all LE's will probably get made between now and middle of 2017. Can't see it happening sooner than that.

At a game a day it's more like the end of 2017

#2015 8 years ago

I would think at least 50 MMr's had to be made to fill the Australian container. That would have filled production capacity. Now that has left, id expect some more unboxings.

Then in 4 weeks when the Australian container arrives expect 50 at once!

#2016 8 years ago
Quoted from drinkduffbeers:

You've got 28pins man. Wish my life was that pathetic!
And I'd been looking forward to post #2000. Don't f**ck up post #3000 please

I knew there had to be a reason for the shitty reply,my life now has meaning.I have something to look forward to,wasting post 3000 and fucking up your day again.Thanks for giving me a reason to live again.

#2017 8 years ago

Ah ha there is justice in the world - thumbs down are back. Punishment administered to original post

#2018 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Thought you were in TBL..

I pre-ordered that last year before the shit hit the fan on every single pinball manufacturer in one way or another. I'm talking about 2015 onward.

#2019 8 years ago

Only another 921 posts to go,hope I can contain myself!

#2020 8 years ago

I can only hope that roughly 500 of those posts will be people opening their brand-new mmr's before Christmas

#2021 8 years ago

I can only hope that roughly 500 of those posts will be people opening their brand-new mmr's before Christmas

Agree the next time I post on this thread will be my unboxing. surely it can't be that much longer????

#2022 8 years ago

I thought I would share a pic of my black mmr recently added to my collection. I too have been waiting for some time. It's number 443.

IMAG0131.jpgIMAG0131.jpg

#2023 8 years ago

Here is my Black MMR. Just arrived today. #513

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#2024 8 years ago

Love the super awesome "blocks of foam in ziplock bags" packing material. Super great.

#2025 8 years ago
Quoted from bmunn1:

my Black MMR. Just arrived today. #513

Who was your distributor? USA? Or Canada? I know I have 15 MMRLE's in front of mine through JJP just trying to track as much info as possible because CGC PPS and STERN communication on how many shipped when and where sucks to say the least lol

#2026 8 years ago

If RJL is #443 and BMUNN1 is # 513 is the number printed on the skirt mixed up and not in sequence? I guess that they are up to around shipping out 400-500 or so?

#2027 8 years ago

513 is on box and skirt. Was it done out of order I don't know.

#2028 8 years ago

There's 50 or so that have gone to Australia, so looks like we're comfortably into the 500-600 range now; just to bring a little positivity to the thread

#2029 8 years ago

From what I understand machines are not in order they put the number on the machine right before it ships. Some people reserved specific numbers for a fee. As far as I'm concerned I don't care what number mine is just ship the damn thing already lol

#2030 8 years ago

I am not home to verify but i belive the number on my playfield was 539 of 1000. The serial number and skirt have 443. Not sure what to make of that. I assumed had to do with those requesting numbers, i took the luck of the draw.

#2031 8 years ago
Quoted from Mokthemagicman:

If RJL is #443 and BMUNN1 is # 513 is the number printed on the skirt mixed up and not in sequence? I guess that they are up to around shipping out 400-500 or so?

the number on the skirt is not a reliable indicator of which game it is sequentially, nor is it intended to be. the number made could be significantly higher or lower for a variety of reasons. in general the numbers we see are going up, but they shouldn't be used to gauge how many have been made. unfortunately, only Stern and PPS know that, so unless they share the numbers with us, we can only guess.

i knew a guy that worked at a Chrysler plant when they were making special edition Challengers with plaques on the dashboard. he said the plaques came out of a box and were more or less randomized based on what someone happened to grab. number #323 came off the line right before #279.

#2032 8 years ago

I hear you Pezpunk, but there's more corroboration here - PPS have said the European games would be in the second 500, and those are being made now (or so it is suggested).

There are a few standards that have also been made too - would that account for some of the gap between playfield and skirt numbers?

#2033 8 years ago

Actually for MMR, the skirt number is a reasonably accurate indicator of the number produced, it's not 100% due to specifically requested numbers. The actual number produced is approx 25 higher than skirt numbers right now.

#2034 8 years ago

Does anyone know on a good day how many MMR machines can be built a day at Stern? Do they get built and then shipped at the end of the week or shipped out as soon as they are ready?

#2035 8 years ago
Quoted from Mokthemagicman:

Does anyone know on a good day how many MMR machines can be built a day at Stern? Do they get built and then shipped at the end of the week or shipped out as soon as they are ready?

I'm sure Stern could bang out 500 machines in a month and a half if CGC could get them the materials. It certainly sounds like the holdup is not on the Stern line, but in CGC's ability to get all the components assembled. Hopefully CGC will have a better handle on things for game #2, it has to be costing them time and money and certainly won't help future sales for them to do business this way.

#2036 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Hopefully CGC will have a better handle on things for game #2

Maybe the second time around they will have a prototype completed before they start taking money.

#2037 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Maybe the second time around they will have a prototype completed before they start taking money.

Why bother? Eager pinheads fire off cash daily to games that don't exist...nothing wrong with enthusiasm! You'd think #2 would be lightning fast in comparison though. This is fun to watch now that I have my money back...like a wreck at an auto race in super slow-mo. Still, an achievement that they are in fact making this happen.

#2038 8 years ago

I agree. I thought to myself a few years back and questioned why no one has ever done a remake/rebuild of one of the most popular pinball tables ever made? Then boom, someone does it! It might take a while to get your machine, but at least this is happening in the first place. More and more people are now receiving their machines. It will probably just be a matter of month or two for the rest of the people to get their LE machine. I'm sure that we will have AFM and MB to look forward to in the future now. Maybe even CC could make the list someday?

Quoted from Wickerman2:

Why bother? Eager pinheads fire off cash daily to games that don't exist...nothing wrong with enthusiasm! You'd think #2 would be lightning fast in comparison though. This is fun to watch now that I have my money back...like a wreck at an auto race in super slow-mo. Still, an achievement that they are in fact making this happen.

#2039 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

This is fun to watch now that I have my money back...like a wreck at an auto race in super slow-mo.

#2040 8 years ago

I wouldn't call it a wreck, people are getting their machines, and the quality is first class! It was worth the 2 year wait for me. Hell I waited 3 years for BBB, that was worth it too.

#2041 8 years ago
Quoted from Iceman5000:

I wouldn't call it a wreck, people are getting their machines, and the quality is first class!

I think it's great some have finally got their machines and others will get theirs in time. But for some of us the enthusiasm didn't last very long and taste in games has changed quite a bit in those two years. Just glad they made it an option to stay in or get your money back with a full refund if that is what you desire.

#2042 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Just glad they made it an option to stay in or get your money back with a full refund if that is what you desire.

That's really the key. Hard to bitch too much about things when you can get your money back.

#2043 8 years ago

Looks like it's well worth the wait ! A guy on Mr pinball just posted a NIB gold remake for
$15,000 !

#2044 8 years ago

Just another one of those D-bags that buy up all the xboxs and PlayStations at Christmas time and try to sell for triple. I have zero respect for A-holes who do that. Would be funny to flood his email with thousands of lowball offer emails and EM trade offers lol

#2045 8 years ago

I think he might have a tough time getting $15000 when there is still spots for sale for LEs at $8595 shipped lol

image.jpegimage.jpeg

#2046 8 years ago

There's a sucker born every minute..I hope he gets it.

#2047 8 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

At a game a day it's more like the end of 2017

I'm hoping that the production rate in 2016 is overall better than it was in 2015. One would think with the Stern factory move being over, parts issues being addressed, etc., they can get more out the door in 2016. Also if they ever want to do a second machine announcement, they better get some more of the MMRs shipped first. Otherwise it will be laughed at.

#2048 8 years ago

I think he might have a tough time getting $15000 when there is still spots for sale for LEs at $8595 shipped lol

image.jpeg

Thanks, you just caused me to place an order!!

#2049 8 years ago

I thought the LE's were sold out (not joking)

#2050 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Thanks, you just caused me to place an order!!

You are welcome

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 64.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Calgary, AB
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 9.95
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

There are 4,194 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 84.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-unboxings/page/41 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.